Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hartis are less than 20% of the population in Somaliland (1944)

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Hartis are less than 20% of the population in Somaliland (1944)

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:50 am

when u combine ancestors and house Negros in a sentence only one picture comes to mind.

an docile obedient house Negro had been branded and owned by the his Queen ,and even worse this Banyaal have to cross swim to Aden to be branded... :pacspit:

lool@ '' Too many men lost blood to unite this country''........Somalia republic was united peacfuly in 1960 when Somalilanders headed by Isaaqi majority government voted to join the tursteship ITALIA SOMALIA, to form Somali Republic....u ignorant baaniyaal.

if u mean ur useless was in 1977 to capture hawd and ogaden land , all Somalis lost men and women not only dooros, and borama and hargeysa took the heavy lifting city wise as both cities were target for xabash airplane bombings.....give me one dooro c h
ity were destroyed becuz to bring cagdheer under Somalia.

ur people r the curse and virus of the Somali nation....walahi i am pretty sure if somalia was doroos free we would be a living in peace and harmony for ages.
Sxb the sultan was anything but a house negro. The Warsangeli Sultanate signed a treaty with the British and generally had little involvement with them. One picture is not enough to assassinate a man's character.

I could post worse images of confirmed Isaaqs doing things that are much worse than receiving a medal from the British Queen but I'm not going to stoop that low. I even have documents from colonial rule in Kenya that document some pretty disgraceful behaviour by your clan elders...
difference between us is we dont rewrite histroy like ur ppl, we tell it as it was, i am not sure what elders in kenya u talking about or what particular document u have, but what I know and I believe is that Somalis are poor and illiterate people regadless how many livestock u have, so when a super power like UK decks at ur shores and gives u 2 options either trade or war , any sane person would choice to the easier solution.....bigger and richer countries in all over the world have done so, China, America,Egypt, alHijaaz, arabs in general .....no one had the firepower to stand against them ( same as USA now a days, ).

However, ur ppl try to act dump and pretend they fought a super power like that Ali Baba and his bandits aka darawish who were more into somali muslim killings and livestock looting than fighting briton troops,or xabashi or italians although the most affected clan because of that war was part of ur people ,but that part of history never mentioned .

same thing one afweyen entered the ogaden war foolishly ,u r ppl make it like he was a conqueror in a holy war but they never mention he cowardly surrender to ethiopia and officially denounced any claims to the somali lands in ethiopia .

so my friend, u can post whatever u like about any elders, if its true and authentic, then let be, i never saw any isaaqi claiming to be the choosen ppl like the jews ,,,or rewrite history like ur ppl to have leverage on others.
Mahmoud Ali shire full of pride his head held high the queen had to bow her Head :blessed:
Nac nacda iska dhaaf meesha wax history lagu faano la kalay ama iska amuus and take your L.waste of time.
Last edited by xiimaaya on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:54 am

give me proof where Siad Barre officially renounced his claim of WesterSomali territories! Cessation of hostility doesnt mean political agreement. Both regimes were desperate at the time. Mengistu wanted to shift the bulk of his troops to the north where he suffered defeat after defeat to Eriterean rebels. He was in no position to dictate anything to Siad Barre! If you dont believe me you can listen to Qaybe the man who was present in the night long meeting in Djibouti! Siad Barre was looking down on mengistu and was constantly tauting and harrasing him! It was simply a cesation of hostility not political agreement. Mengistu quickly obliged and told SNM not to conduct anymore attacks from his territory

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:01 am

Siad Barre succeeded in one thing and that is making Ethiopia landlocked! Perhaps they can compensate Zeila for their loss as it is there for the taking. There is no body to stop them. Equally devastating too, is the fact that out of Ethiopia an internationally recognised country was carved! That country, waa Eriterea ee, again fought Ethiopia in one of the bloodiest wars to date!
Last edited by balwarama on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:13 am

Lol siyad bare lost and the faqash lost siyad bare gave up on somali galbeed if he didnt why the helll did ina umar jees and the ogaden revolt dont tell me it was because of kismayo lol. Zeila is isaaq territory and under no circumstance will we give it to any one balwarama adigu orodo iska xore ethiopia anaga hanug gal galan eh.. Mengistu is still alive living in zimbabwe Ethiopia is still intact minus Eritrea Somalia ey ba cunay mengistu and meles were both winners where as afweyne was a loser

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:12 am

Khalid Ali you are a retard! The Mengistu ruled Ethiopia is no more. It is a fragmented landlocked Yigoslavia like entity! I think if Mengistu was parachuted into todays Ethiopia, he would say, is this Ethiopia or somewhere on planet Mars! It is so alien to the Ethiopia he knew and left behind. Somalia sure is in tatters but hey there is no Eriterea! If Somaliland became a country we could consider them even!

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:29 am

markaan soo agjoogsaday jabaqda daysaa!

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:14 am

Gadabursi today is the second biggest clan in the borders of Somaliland. Those 1944 are baseless and don't mean anything in 2016 plus at that time more than 70% of them inhabited Ethiopia.

Today I am the second largest clan in Somaliland

Awdal
alone I number 600k
Waqooyi Galbeed ana xita degen 75k~100k

That's only the borders of Somaliland.

Of Djibouti I am 15% thats 150k of the almost 1 million population.

Notice in 2010 it was almost 900000

in 2000 there were almost 100k Gadabursi there.

Of DDSI Gadabursi number around 700~750k.

2 exclusive Gadabuursi woredas alone number around the 500k.
Gursum Woreda , largely Gadabuursi presence.

Jigjiga woreda probably around 125k~175k

Around 700k, without the Gadabuursi counted in the chartered city of Dire Dawa, or Afar region or Oromo region.

I am the second largest clan in Somaliland today, despite majority of kinsmen living outside the borders. God bless

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:33 am

Perhaps we should await the voter registration numbers :)

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:10 pm

A lot of Dhulbahante left British Somaliland during the Dervish wars.
My own clan were in Bari till the late 40s.
Many other clans were deep in Hawd/Mudug.
The figure of 100,000 is a very conservative estimate. :)
so finally you admit the mad cow butt-fuckked you into exile.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Actually it was British punitive attacks......such as poisoning wells and confiscating livestock that drove the heroic Dhulbahante clans to seek refuge outside the Nugaal valley.

Some clans didn't return until the 1950s. :)

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Balwarama:

give me proof where Siad Barre officially renounced his claim of WesterSomali territories! Cessation of hostility doesnt mean political agreement. Both regimes were desperate at the time. Mengistu wanted to shift the bulk of his troops to the north where he suffered defeat after defeat to Eriterean rebels. He was in no position to dictate anything to Siad Barre! If you dont believe me you can listen to Qaybe the man who was present in the night long meeting in Djibouti! Siad Barre was looking down on mengistu and was constantly tauting and harrasing him! It was simply a cesation of hostility not political agreement. Mengistu quickly obliged and told SNM not to conduct anymore attacks from his territory

This is a proof and I have many more.

http://www.financial-journalist.co.uk/f ... ist/?p=534

Somalia cedes, Eritrea fights

Major General Adan Abullahi Nur, the Somali minister of defence, expressed dissatisfaction with the agreement in private, saying that he believes that Barre has accepted the present Ogaden border and has sold out the interests of the Somali speaking people in the region.

http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewc ... ad_archive

To crown
it all, by a “secret clause” Siad Barre agreed to accept the existing border and, in essence,
to renounce the Somali claims on the Ogaden

The reality is Somalia failed to capture Ogaden and it remains in Ethiopian hands until now. Siad Barre could not seize Ogaden in 1977 and his army was not ready to repeat the attack in 1988.

Barre had to accept the status-quo on the border, this is a victory for Ethiopia and Mengistu.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Gadabursi today is the second biggest clan in the borders of Somaliland. Those 1944 are baseless and don't mean anything in 2016 plus at that time more than 70% of them inhabited Ethiopia.

Today I am the second largest clan in Somaliland

Awdal
alone I number 600k
Waqooyi Galbeed ana xita degen 75k~100k

That's only the borders of Somaliland.

Of Djibouti I am 15% thats 150k of the almost 1 million population.

Notice in 2010 it was almost 900000

in 2000 there were almost 100k Gadabursi there.

Of DDSI Gadabursi number around 700~750k.

2 exclusive Gadabuursi woredas alone number around the 500k.
Gursum Woreda , largely Gadabuursi presence.

Jigjiga woreda probably around 125k~175k

Around 700k, without the Gadabuursi counted in the chartered city of Dire Dawa, or Afar region or Oromo region.

I am the second largest clan in Somaliland today, despite majority of kinsmen living outside the borders. God bless

I think you have a serious inferiority complex, why else would you bother with inserting all these nonsense tables and images... gudubuur is comparable to Sacad Muuse in size, had you been such a huge and powerful clan you would not be confined to fear one single Isaaq clan.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Actually it was British punitive attacks......such as poisoning wells and confiscating livestock that drove the heroic Dhulbahante clans to seek refuge outside the Nugaal valley.

My sub clan returned in the 1950s

But let's move forward, Siyad Bare, the Sayid are gone, The British are gone, SNM wars are over. Sacad Muse & Gadabuursi are both large.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:10 pm

But let's move forward, Siyad Bare, the Sayid are gone, The British are gone, SNM wars are over. Sacad Muse & Gadabuursi are both large.

You ceeb riding Issaq way too much . Have some respect.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:35 pm

You ceeb riding Issaq way too much . Have some respect.
Is what I stated a lie?

Maa Meeshas un Ina taagnata raabta? There is no future in Somalia or Pl, Maanta Waaxa Xamar ka dhacay kuu quus qaado.

The question is should we be stuck in the past 25 years in limbo Baal Laasqoray arag!! Or progress with Somaliland and build the Factory and Port of that ancient town & bring it back to life and help the economy of Eastern Sanaag, mise daadkale an suugna Iyo Somalia Ba Soo noolan donta. your own Sultan has realized this, and many Warsangeli & Dhulos, I want what's best for my people & if it's a union with Isaaq so be it. they are our neighbors, our family members, why can't we have union with them?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.