Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Postby LightAtNight » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Madaxweynaha mustaqbalka

Mohamed Omar Arteh 2020

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Kkk Siciid truly is the bastard of Tuur
Says the garac who claims JB. What an irony.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:40 pm

We can have open debate dialogue only if Somalia is sovereign and democratic state.
This is an oxymoron we both don't have this, in fact I am recognised, your recognised as a rebel secessionist enclave, one in supposed peace 30 years still incapable of matching 1/10 of what bitter foe Afweyne did, or even just Mogadishu, cant get any international players to invest heavy.

If you have the interest of Somaliland at heart than help yourself (Somalia) so you can help Me Somaliland
Already doing and giving you a hand along the way.

Im proud today that Somaliland is truly democratic, Can you say the same for Somalia.
Democracy is nothing more then a western construct to give the populace the illusion of choice, I do not believe in it and neither does our faith, only a person still colonised would pride himself on such mythical constructs.

Im proud today that Somaliland Army controls most of its terrotory.Can you say the same about Somalia
The Army is nothing more then loose tribes just like Koonfur, whom also control fast majority of their territories, yes there are a few pockets of western funded terrorists, but that's testament to how much interests they have in the region, if they had any interests in yours, they would have been there already and granted you secession.
I am happy with my 4x4 Marfish and it's still better than anything your offering.
This is your problem and has been your problem the past 30 years, you can't think beyond this begging bowl mentality, it's actually ironic, if you had this transactional attitude, you wouldn't be were you are today.

Even from a business perspective this argument is flawed, your bargaining chips are best when you have more to offer then I do, that's how you get the best deals in business.

But waiting around until I offer you a better deal and giving me the chance and time to accumulate it will let the deal go in my favour and against yours, and you will get the peanuts, this what I mean with beggar bowl mentality sxb.

If you truly believe you have more to offer, now is the time to make that deal so it goes in your favour, now is the time to invest, not later when your investments will yield you nothing, business 101.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:16 am

Your trolling got people fuming lol

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:38 am

I am proud Baha Cumar you faqash cum swallower

HappyRasta

Postby HappyRasta » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:51 am

We can have open debate dialogue only if Somalia is sovereign and democratic state.
This is an oxymoron we both don't have this, in fact I am recognised, your recognised as a rebel secessionist enclave, one in supposed peace 30 years still incapable of matching 1/10 of what bitter foe Afweyne did, or even just Mogadishu, cant get any international players to invest heavy.

If you have the interest of Somaliland at heart than help yourself (Somalia) so you can help Me Somaliland
Already doing and giving you a hand along the way.

Im proud today that Somaliland is truly democratic, Can you say the same for Somalia.
Democracy is nothing more then a western construct to give the populace the illusion of choice, I do not believe in it and neither does our faith, only a person still colonised would pride himself on such mythical constructs.

Im proud today that Somaliland Army controls most of its terrotory.Can you say the same about Somalia
The Army is nothing more then loose tribes just like Koonfur, whom also control fast majority of their territories, yes there are a few pockets of western funded terrorists, but that's testament to how much interests they have in the region, if they had any interests in yours, they would have been there already and granted you secession.
I am happy with my 4x4 Marfish and it's still better than anything your offering.
This is your problem and has been your problem the past 30 years, you can't think beyond this begging bowl mentality, it's actually ironic, if you had this transactional attitude, you wouldn't be were you are today.

Even from a business perspective this argument is flawed, your bargaining chips are best when you have more to offer then I do, that's how you get the best deals in business.

But waiting around until I offer you a better deal and giving me the chance and time to accumulate it will let the deal go in my favour and against yours, and you will get the peanuts, this what I mean with beggar bowl mentality sxb.

If you truly believe you have more to offer, now is the time to make that deal so it goes in your favour, now is the time to invest, not later when your investments will yield you nothing, business 101.
Somaliland is lot closer to being sovereign state than the Bantu Colony of Somalia/Turkey and which ever back water country that wants to have a pie of that good cambullo.

Somaliland wants to preserve and continue it's separate political entity that it greatly paid and sacrificed for.Now if the system is not working we need to make it work , but you're solution of greater Somalia Panacea has already been tried and tested.its a total failure.

It's failing you now by you concentrating on Somaliland you failing to deal with underlyng promblem of the Bantu Colony of Somalia where the Gambelers (Turkey/kenya/Ethiopian etc )have bigger say than it's people.smh

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:24 am

The earth is flat.

You have to be an idiot to argue with this guy, I mean it does explain why his ilk can't put a system in place.

There is no doubt there was slavery in the Somali peninsula, looks like the mj bin Douglas were right all along

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:26 am

It's the UAE's fault
It's the west's fault
The earth is flat
I am an engineer

Kkkkkk

See the trend

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:40 am

Your trolling got people fuming lol
Advo I have niggas questioning me, niggas in their first month SNet anniversary lol

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:43 am

Yawn

You are like broken record, I am JB this and Cumar that.

What a silly little man

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:59 am

Yawn

You are like broken record, I am JB this and Cumar that.

What a silly little man
AbdulFaqash AlGarxajisawi when will you be making your annual pilgrimage to Xamar :pac:

Cum guzzling whore :scusthov:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:06 am

I love Mogadishu. The pearl of the Indian Ocean. Perhaps if didn't hate so much, ilkhaha dhaadher ma aad lahaateen.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:08 am

Idoor finally Waking up to reality.qaad side effects subsided

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:08 am

have u noticed all the anti somaliland folks the neo faqash such as grandpa smooth ultra walanweynist even advo came out. all of them are willing to give garxajis a blow job in the name of union. grandpa xita cumaamadi wu tuuray si u nuugo. no one can bring somaliland down
:russ: :dead:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:58 am

I could have told em that 5yrs ago. But because of the prevalence of Khat and mental illness among our Hargeisa friends, there was no chance.

Hopefully they would start valuing education and waxbarasho....and put the Khat down.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.