Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:00 am

https://wargeyskasaxafi.wordpress.com/2 ... -division/
Thank allah :blessed:
I hope to go to hargeisa inshallah :som: :up:

fanaanYG
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Postby fanaanYG » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:09 am

another smoothie quotation blog?

Guys Warjiraaba Cakaaruu Iman lets not rush and wait ciro the man him self to confirm shall we ?

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:52 am

Wadani holds no sway over SL.He will be arrested and executed after the election for treason against the Republic.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:23 am

You guys talk about cirri our entire political class would love nothing more than a massive paycheck, and a move to xamar, they value thier lives too much.
The opportunity for corruption and massive money disappearing in xamar makes them salivate.

The reality is that siilanyo or muse bixi will not last 24 hours if they do something as silly as that.

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:45 am

You guys talk about cirri our entire political class would love nothing more than a massive paycheck, and a move to xamar, they value thier lives too much.
The opportunity for corruption and massive money disappearing in xamar makes them salivate.

The reality is that siilanyo or muse bixi will not last 24 hours if they do something as silly as that.
War heedhe waala cunaqabateeyay. Dowlad wax kama taqaanid ee iska aamus. They were told no more welfare aid to you unless you sit with us.

It was forced to them and not their choice. And when we were together the colonial told them.

That is a fact you can not ignore. Somaliland can not move one day without financial aid from Britain and the rest of the world.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:56 am

I find it incredible that the Garaxjis fringe group are still denying this took place, despite even the Kenyan papers reporting it. I have a lot of respect for Cirro despite being on the wrong side of history, then again you go wherever the carrot is being offered and currently that's by CC

Now the Garaxajis lead federal state idea doesn't sound so dumb anymore, why support a corrupt secession enclave that wants nothing to do with you? and day after day accuse you of being unionist ? might as well make the slander a reality, Garaxajis for the Presidency of the Somali Republic

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Wordpress = don't take notice

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:17 pm

I find it incredible that the Garaxjis fringe group are still denying this took place, despite even the Kenyan papers reporting it. I have a lot of respect for Cirro despite being on the wrong side of history, then again you go wherever the carrot is being offered and currently that's by CC

Now the Garaxajis lead federal state idea doesn't sound so dumb anymore, why support a corrupt secession enclave that wants nothing to do with you? and day after day accuse you of being unionist ? might as well make the slander a reality, Garaxajis for the Presidency of the Somali Republic
:lol: :lol:
smoking dat xalimo jamac again huh

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Wadani holds no sway over SL.He will be arrested and executed after the election for treason against the Republic.

FAAN WEYNAA!!!!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:16 pm

:som: :up:
Smoothie waa Rageedii

HappyRasta

Postby HappyRasta » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Smoothie I'll bite and respond to you. you still need to learn more about Somaliland.

Somalilander's appreciate and welcome difference of opinions/views and ideas in fact we love it , but at the same time we have common agreed on principles that we do not deviate from I.e. Somaliland.

What ever short comings you see in Somaliland your Bantu lead enclave you call your home is a 1000 times worse.

Why fight to keep Somaliland in Somalia to the extent of promising the presidency to a Somalilander .

is it because Somalia is not viable without Somaliland why ???

HappyRasta

Postby HappyRasta » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Smoothie waa Rageedii
Weakness :down:

Keep your feelings in check my brother.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 pm

:sland: :up:
Smoothie waa garac
I'm gonna ignore your treachery only this once Siciid - indeed the 90s have karbashed the patriotism out of certain folks :pac:
Last edited by BigBreak on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Smoothie waa Rageedii

u support him.to dismantle our country and join amisomnia

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Lol@country ahaha

You mean the massive marfish for the elite

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.