Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland no longer seeking independence!

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 pm

I find it incredible that the Garaxjis fringe group are still denying this took place, despite even the Kenyan papers reporting it. I have a lot of respect for Cirro despite being on the wrong side of history, then again you go wherever the carrot is being offered and currently that's by CC

Now the Garaxajis lead federal state idea doesn't sound so dumb anymore, why support a corrupt secession enclave that wants nothing to do with you? and day after day accuse you of being unionist ? might as well make the slander a reality, Garaxajis for the Presidency of the Somali Republic
:som: :up:
Smoothie waa Rageedii
Weakness :down:

Keep your feelings in check my brother.
Caadi iska dhiiga sxb. Dad bac ku xidhan tahay uun baa troll gareeynayey

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:40 pm

I find it incredible that the Garaxjis fringe group are still denying this took place, despite even the Kenyan papers reporting it. I have a lot of respect for Cirro despite being on the wrong side of history, then again you go wherever the carrot is being offered and currently that's by CC

Now the Garaxajis lead federal state idea doesn't sound so dumb anymore, why support a corrupt secession enclave that wants nothing to do with you? and day after day accuse you of being unionist ? might as well make the slander a reality, Garaxajis for the Presidency of the Somali Republic
:sland: :up:
Smoothie waa garac
I'm gonna ignore your treachery only this once Siciid - indeed the 90s have karbashed the patriotism out of certain folks :pac:
As a Sheegato, you are in no position to dictate anything. Are you even member of the IPG? Lol what a joke. Soo qoyso, aan kuu xiire.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Welcome back brothers :blessed:

:sland: state of :som: :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Welcome back brothers :blessed:

:sland: state of :som: :up:
:krs:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:51 pm

I support Garxajis for President of Somalia, its time for an Isaaq president in our republic..

Cant wait to visit Hargeisa under the beautiful blue flag..

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:52 pm

good luck in amisomnia siciid than. i hope u like the mafriish over there better.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:59 pm

good luck in amisomnia siciid than. i hope u like the mafriish over there better.

Khalid farta idin Gaadha. Obviously you guys can't take a good joke. I am just messing with some folks

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:01 pm

I support Garxajis for President of Somalia, its time for an Isaaq president in our republic..

Cant wait to visit Hargeisa under the beautiful blue flag..
Why wait, just come visit now. I got spare blue flag :mrgreen:

HQ1969

Postby HQ1969 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm

it's unbecoming for the clannist maryalool regime to deny certain clans the opportunity to choose their destiny all the while subjugating them in their own lands. garxajis, along with gadabirsi, cisse and harti are being treated like second-class citizens while siilaanyo and his cronies get fat off the wealth of the land. :down:

runtii, waa ayaandaro in sidani loo bahdilo dad muslim ah oo weliba dalka u dhashey. siilaanyo iyo isbaheysiga shacabka soomaaliyeed dhulminaya waxey muujiyeen gunnimo aad iyo aad u foolxun. :down:

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:42 pm

What ever short comings you see in Somaliland your Bantu lead enclave you call your home is a 1000 times worse.
Why fight to keep Somaliland in Somalia to the extent of promising the presidency to a Somalilander .
is it because Somalia is not viable without Somaliland why ???
Keep your emotions in check sxb, whatever you think, the world sees HSM as your president, the development happening is unprecedented in Koonfur, the speed of it is scary hence the multiple attacks from everywhere.

I was personally Pro Somaliland, several Somali countries is better then one in my opinion, I am not driven by emotions but only logic, I wish for my brothers what I like for myself, it's part of iman.

However your reckless policies, embezzlement, nepotism stretching for more then two decades now, has for the first time brought incredible threats to my doorsteps in the form of the UAE and CC, through your feckless mistreatment of your kin stretching more then two decades.

The kin that is now looking to diversify and get out of this whole servile facade secessionist con game that's hurting their ability to progress, the same way HJ threatened to leave as well before they won, and were using the Somali shilling openly.

If there was a good Garaxajis candidate not tied to this secession con game that ran for election in Mogadishu, everyone would get behind them, I would openly dedicate my time for that campaign, not because I like the destruction of this secession con state.

But the powerful statement of brotherhood that it would send, single handily resurrect the Somaliweyn dream on all corners, and make Mogadishu the centre of it all, the whole of the Horn of Africa would be turned on it's head.

That's the difference between us buddy, I think big while you can't think beyond that 4x4 Marfish stall, it's almost coming to 30 years supposed peace no conflict, and you haven't even reached 1/10 of how it was under Afweyne regime, that's despicable.

I would be deeply ashamed and not even show my face, but then again, shame is only felt by those that have a spine, purpose and a vision, each of which you lack deeply, you can't see beyond the 4x4 damp clogged, sweat stench, liquor drenched, latrine dwellings you call a home.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:44 pm

have u noticed all the anti somaliland folks the neo faqash such as grandpa smooth ultra walanweynist even advo came out. all of them are willing to give garxajis a blow job in the name of union. grandpa xita cumaamadi wu tuuray si u nuugo. no one can bring somaliland down

QaxootiWaaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby QaxootiWaaxid » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:58 pm

have u noticed all the anti somaliland folks the neo faqash such as grandpa smooth ultra walanweynist even advo came out. all of them are willing to give garxajis a blow job in the name of union. grandpa xita cumaamadi wu tuuray si u nuugo. no one can bring somaliland down
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Kkk Siciid truly is the bastard of Tuur

HappyRasta

Postby HappyRasta » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Kkk Siciid truly is the bastard of Tuur
:lost: someone should deal with this piece of trash
Last edited by HappyRasta on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HappyRasta

Postby HappyRasta » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:12 pm

What ever short comings you see in Somaliland your Bantu lead enclave you call your home is a 1000 times worse.
Why fight to keep Somaliland in Somalia to the extent of promising the presidency to a Somalilander .
is it because Somalia is not viable without Somaliland why ???
Keep your emotions in check sxb, whatever you think, the world sees HSM as your president, the development happening is unprecedented in Koonfur, the speed of it is scary hence the multiple attacks from everywhere.

I was personally Pro Somaliland, several Somali countries is better then one in my opinion, I am not driven by emotions but only logic, I wish for my brothers what I like for myself, it's part of iman.

However your reckless policies, embezzlement, nepotism stretching for more then two decades now, has for the first time brought incredible threats to my doorsteps in the form of the UAE and CC, through your feckless mistreatment of your kin stretching more then two decades.

The kin that is now looking to diversify and get out of this whole servile facade secessionist con game that's hurting their ability to progress, the same way HJ threatened to leave as well before they won, and were using the Somali shilling openly.

If there was a good Garaxajis candidate not tied to this secession con game that ran for election in Mogadishu, everyone would get behind them, I would openly dedicate my time for that campaign, not because I like the destruction of this secession con state.

But the powerful statement of brotherhood that it would send, single handily resurrect the Somaliweyn dream on all corners, and make Mogadishu the centre of it all, the whole of the Horn of Africa would be turned on it's head.

That's the difference between us buddy, I think big while you can't think beyond that 4x4 Marfish stall, it's almost coming to 30 years supposed peace no conflict, and you haven't even reached 1/10 of how it was under Afweyne regime, that's despicable.

I would be deeply ashamed and not even show my face, but then again, shame is only felt by those that have a spine, purpose and a vision, each of which you lack deeply, you can't see beyond the 4x4 damp clogged, sweat stench, liquor drenched, latrine dwellings you call a home.
We can have open debate dialogue only if Somalia is sovereign and democratic state.

If you have the interest of Somaliland at heart than help yourself (Somalia) so you can help Me Somaliland

Im proud today that Somaliland is truly democratic, Can you say the same for Somalia.

Im proud today that Somaliland Army controls most of its terrotory.Can you say the same about Somalia

I am happy with my 4x4 Marfish and it's still better than anything your offering.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.