Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Djibouti-Somaliland feeder line service to launch in April

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Djibouti-Somaliland feeder line service to launch in April

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:22 pm

New carrier Djibouti Shipping Lines (DSL) plans to launch a container shuttle service in April connecting Djibouti to Berbera (Somaliland), according to Alphaliner.

The new service will act as a feeder for cargoes destined to or originating from Berbera, which are transhipped to and from international long-haul services calling at Djibouti.

It will be operated with one chartered vessel of 1,000 teu, whose name has not yet been announced, Alphaliner said in its weekly report.

The report said that DSL wants to build on the importance of Djibouti as a strategic hub port in the Gulf of Aden, and plans to expand its network to other ports in the Red Sea and Horn of Africa areas, among which Port Sudan and Mogadishu.

Should these services be launched, the new carrier will require additional container tonnage to maintain them, it added.

The weekly reported also noted: “A new container and mpp terminal (DMP) is scheduled to come on stream in Djibouti soon. It will add to DP World’s Doraleh Container Terminal where most container services are handled, and to the ‘old’ container, mpp and general cargo piers in the city port.”

Posted 22 March 2017

http://www.seatrade-maritime.com/news/m ... april.html

Museyusuf

Re: Djibouti-Somaliland feeder line service to launch in April

Postby Museyusuf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Djibouti can FO.
They have done absolutely nothing for the people of Somaliland ever. Even during the 88 war, when the Somaliland citizen seeked refuge. The nasty dictator handed our people back to the Faqash army.
Even the gaalo Ethiopian gave us refuge. So much for Somalinimo.

Anyways most Reer SL are to naive to understand Djibouti is our number 1 enemy. Djibouti knows if somaliland was to get international investment and development it's going to become irrelevant.

Right now they are in panic mode, because DP world has decided Berbera is the future. Now all of a sudden they are trying to be nice after 25 years. They can get lost.
:arrow:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Easy guys.

You should first do some research.

Djibouti Shipping Lines is owned by Ahmed Osman Geele (ina Geele Arab).

Remember last week, I shared how Issa were crying about him due to him dominating Djibouti and bringing his vast wealth to Somaliland.

We need to welcome him with open arms just like his SBi (Somaliland Beverages industry-Coca Cola franchisee).

He added so much value to SL and created a lot of jobs.

Ahmed is what every Isaaq businessman should strive to be like unlike those fat fokers who just eat, shyt and throw few peanuts only to their immediate family.

Ahmed is a visionary man. His win is SL win. His domination of Djibouti is no different than when Jews/Israelis dominate US or Western economies and use their influence and capital power for Israel.

If you against him, Somaliland is not it---you have to come clean.

Ahmed is a mujahid who uses his head and pocket to advance SL aspirations.

We welcome DSL. Below are some of his companies and I am sure you can see DSL.

http://i68.tinypic.com/slm9td.jpg

May Allah make more Idoor like Al Conquistador Ahmed II. No Isaaq alive has invested in SL like Ahmed ($17m in SBi plant alone).

He is very socially responsible man who in fact opened few hectares of land to plant olives trees and other fruit/citrus trees that he often donates to farmers. His Jaleelo project is a living example.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8xaCkHzK8

Finally some of you need to move on and stop talking about 25 years, 80 years ago and start talking about 25, 80 years from today.

Move on niggaz and think forward unless your some historian from Discovery or the History Channel.

Djibouti may not be the enemy tomorrow and maybe Wanlawein won't be either. I say both friends and enemies are relative but interests are permanent. We have to assess our friends and enemies relative to era, political, economical and social factors in that very moment and time frame. Your policies and conduct has to be relevant and reflect the time, generation and evolution (technology of that day for instance).

Germany and England were ready to nuke each others yesterday too. I don't wanna hear this calacaal about the past. T

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Easy guys.

Remember last week, I shared how Issa were crying about him due to him dominating Djibouti and bringing his vast wealth to Somaliland.

We need to welcome him with open arms just like his SBi (Somaliland Beverages industry-Coca Cola franchisee).

Ahmed is what every Isaaq businessman should strive to be like unlike those fat fokers who just eat, shyt and throw few peanuts only to their immediate family.

Ahmed is a visionary man. His win is SL win. His domination of Djibouti is no different than when Jews/Israelis dominate US or Western economies and use their influence and capital power for Israel.

May Allah make more Idoor like Al Conquistador Ahmed II. No Isaaq alive has invested in SL like Ahmed ($17m in SBi plant alone).

He is very socially responsible man who in fact opened few hectares of land to plant olives trees and other fruit/citrus trees that he often donates to farmers. His Jaleelo project is a living example.

Finally some of you need to move on and stop talking about 25 years, 80 years ago and start talking about 25, 80 years from today.

Move on niggaz and think forward unless your some historian from Discovery or the History Channel.

Djibouti may not be the enemy tomorrow and maybe Wanlawein won't be either. I say both friends and enemies are relative but interests are permanent. We have to assess our friends and enemies relative to era, political, economical and social factors in that very moment and time frame. Your policies and conduct has to be relevant and reflect the time, generation and evolution (technology of that day for instance).

Germany and England were ready to nuke each others yesterday too. I don't wanna hear this calacaal about the past. T
:up: :up:

gobdoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gobdoon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 am

Cocacola nobody drinks that shit any more its not good for the health among other things they make in the west like Macdonalds and KFC , that is not ethical busines
You know how much percentage in cocacola and obesity and other diseases.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gobdoon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 am

Perc. In sugar

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:34 am

Easy guys.

Nin wax badan og baa tahay, very knowledgeable.

Keep the great work

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 am

Easy guys.

Balaa balaa he is good man. Balaa balaa he is a great man. Balaa balaa he is great soul.

Wtf. You didn't prove shit you just kept blowing the man.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 am

Easy guys.

Balaa balaa he is good man. Balaa balaa he is a great man. Balaa balaa he is great soul.

Wtf. You didn't prove shit you jyst kept up blowing the man

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Stone worshipper

Your one of those people stuck in the past. All you talk about is Dervishes, 1800 looted camels, some well thst collapsed in 16th century...

I don't expect you to understand these things. I tried educating you on many things but I realised your brain is like a microchip from the IBM days trying to run Cloud Computing.

You need to stay in things you can digest instead of responding like a girl on her periods when you can't understand.

Get lost fool.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Aw rasta are you a big fan of geele arab because his your reer abti holla tho :up:

Because he is not the first Djiboutian to help out his country of sl. the yakhii are back with vengeance in sl..I salute my fellow haricot brothers in arms we need to take over sl economy which is easy picking it's the most unregulated economy in the world.. you can be a millionaire tomorrow if you have the investment capital.

fibre Optic is being taken over by Ina saciid
Foodstuff omaar
Building a fooq on every corner of hargeySa baxsane
Theatre
Drinks/digital ads on the streets of sl ina geele Arab

It's totally take over

But ras they make thier money in sl but it flows back over the border to Djibouti :damn:

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 pm

But ras they make thier money in sl but it flows back over the border to Djibouti :damn:
This is unacceptable.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:27 pm

This is unacceptable.
That's the way the card is dealt sl has no banks..djibouti as a secure banking system.

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Good news for my Somali brothers

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.