Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Deported Danish Girls

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Halasi

Somaliland Deported Danish Girls

Postby Halasi » Sat May 06, 2017 9:26 am

Somaliland Police handed Danish (Dhaqan celis) Girls ,this girl made complains her Boarding school in Hargeisa watch this Video

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somaliland Deported Danish Girls

Postby Saar » Sun May 07, 2017 9:08 am

Ive never been more happy that we're in the age of Social media. Let this be a lesson to all the horrible, failure ass Somali parents who have failed at raising a decent child.

Her mother and father are failures but instead of accepting that, they decided to kidnap and falsely imprison their grown ass daughter. I hope they find her scumbag parents and arrest them.

This girl is extra and word on the street is she's a complete liar lying about what happened but Somalilanders are sexist and dismissive of women and girls. If even half of what she is saying is true i hope this sick Islamic correction center is burned to the ground everyone involved thrown in jail for life.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Saar if you spread your coochie and shame us too we will send your ass back home.

This has nothing to do with Islam. Am not particularly found of Islam and Arab bull shit but this bitch is using Islam and feminism for her own interest.

I listened to her bull shit its a total lie.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Just another ugly lying chic.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 pm

I hate those kind of kids who hate being in their own land and learning the difference between the western nations they been living in and their motherland.

dhulka hooyo wax ka fiican ma jirto.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri May 12, 2017 11:09 am

Well damn..

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sat May 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Propaganda again Islam.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.