Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xasuus Reeb interview with Mujahid Muuse Biixi part 1 and 2

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Xasuus Reeb interview with Mujahid Muuse Biixi part 1 and 2

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:34 pm

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Xasuus Reeb interview with Mujahid Muuse Biixi part 1 and 2

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:35 pm

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Allow dhowr mujaahidiintii snmka oo dalkooda iyo dadkooda naftuuda u huray. :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:42 pm

I dare fat Cirro to come to the same program and tell us what was he doing during these same years of the struggle lol.

What would he say? I sent postcard to congratulate Mama Khadija on 21 October or that he did a good work defending Afweyne troops genocide against civilians in SL.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:00 pm

I dare fat Cirro to come to the same program and tell us what was he doing during these same years of the struggle lol.

What would he say? I sent postcard to congratulate Mama Khadija on 21 October or that he did a good work defending Afweyne troops genocide against civilians in SL.
The Dala Lama was in Mosocow eating Caviar as his people were being slaughtered. The only tiny bit of good he did, was helping some Isaaq men stuck in Moscow in 1991 such as my old man. Even the demented ina Cali waraabe was working for the local government in Xamar, or so I heard.

Muse Bixi is a tough, no-nonsense man who won't take shit from any one threatening the soveirgnty of Somaliland, unlike Siilanyo who had mercy on the Qurjille terrorist organisation when they were rekt by another Mujaahid,
General Jidhif.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Musa will win the election. I just hope he constantly remind people of Cirro's faqash history and hit them hard and mercilessly. Cirro's ex udub advisers are playing the habar vs habar cards same game Riyale played to divide the people.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:39 pm

You can't win an election with a single tribe party full of ignorant tribalist goons. Cirro is gonna lose. You need a coalition of several tribes such as Kulmiye to win. I say this, because unfortunately the vast majority of our people still vote with a tribal mindset.

So in order to win, you just need a bigger alliance than your rival party, Kulmiye has successful done this, whlie the current system is unsustainable in the long term, for now, it works so no need to fix it. The political system will gradually evolve to become more effective.

Muse Bixi seems the likely winner for the next election, and thank god for that. The last thing we need is a weak undecisive Humpty Dumpty wreaking the country.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.