Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oromo civilians must be protected

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Oromo civilians must be protected

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 am

It is unfortunate that militias using the Oromo name have brutally murdered and beheaded more than 30 Somali civilians while most of them were asleep.

Those responsible must be brought to justice.

However, in Somaliland Oromo are harmless and they are not responsible for the actions of those that they happen to share names (Oromo). Therefore, Oromo civilians in Somaliland must be protected under the law and treated fair.

If all Oromo are responsible for the coward act then all Somalis are responsible for al Shabab attacks, Nairobi bombing, beheading of students and as Muslims all Muslims are equally responsible for the actions of few if we were to label Oromo.

Somaliland government must call for an immediate press and ensure all Oromo are safe to live their lives as they did. Anyone who harasses them must face the full force of Somaliland law.

Calm must be restored and we must not allow emotions to boil over or what happened in Ethiopia to spill over.

I am confident as always SL and its citizens will do the right thing and Oromo will be treated with just.

No doubt TPLF is the master player of all this and wants to destabilise the whole region.

The Ras

theologain

Re: Oromo civilians must be protected

Postby theologain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 am

No, they tried to kill my mother. They revolt like animals. They poison food. They cause destruction.

They hqve no moral

theologain

Postby theologain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 am

Come to K5 and you will fuckin hate the oromo

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 am

Yaa u beer u jilicsan ajinabi oo neceb Skinnies oo aheen this raw meat eating injirley.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:06 am

SL is civil and civility means protecting the law of the land by ensuring rationality prevails all else.

We can't behave like HG and kill our guests then drag them. That's how animals behave.

I know our gov will punish anyone with stupid ideas.

Overall I am confident no one will be harmed.

Law and order. The SL way.

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:35 am

Oromo boy is scared of the well being of his people. Just come out and stop pretending to be one of us.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:54 am

Old, Ugly lying braggard do you even LIVE in SL? there is NO CIVILITY you liar...it's a poor, severely underdeveloped country with too many shitty hotels and the people here are sick and tired of the CORRUPT LAND GRABBING OFFICIALS

If the skinny, pot bellied defo5frmed head faraxs of SL wanna kill the oromos no one is gonna stop them

Not the government and def not the begging ass, underpaid khat chewing corrupt police officers

Hopefully it wont come to violence tho. However the oromo beggard problem must be dealt with soon

Stop lying and bragging about SL..f-king loser..i love my land but i will not LIE just to impress/ show off to some ugly usesless faraxs online and that vile oromo loser who's ass u STAY trynna lick

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

SL is civil and civility means protecting the law of the land by ensuring rationality prevails all else.

We can't behave like HG and kill our guests then drag them. That's how animals behave.

I know our gov will punish anyone with stupid ideas.

Overall I am confident no one will be harmed.

Law and order. The SL way.
Com'on dude, be realistic. There are already reports of a number of Oromo civilians killed in Hargeisa & other parts.

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:19 am

SL federal state should protect these innocent people.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:50 pm

This confirms the male that sired you was a Habashi. None of the beheaded Somalis were Ciise but mostly your kin, yet you have no qualms about Oromos murdering Somalis but desecrating their bodies.
Last edited by Jabuutawi on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Old, Ugly lying braggard do you even LIVE in SL? there is NO CIVILITY you liar...it's a poor, severely underdeveloped country with too many shitty hotels and the people here are sick and tired of the CORRUPT LAND GRABBING OFFICIALS

If the skinny, pot bellied defo5frmed head faraxs of SL wanna kill the oromos no one is gonna stop them

Not the government and def not the begging ass, underpaid khat chewing corrupt police officers

Hopefully it wont come to violence tho. However the oromo beggard problem must be dealt with soon

Stop lying and bragging about SL..f-king loser..i love my land but i will not LIE just to impress/ show off to some ugly usesless faraxs online and that vile oromo loser who's ass u STAY trynna lick
Naaya ii wastaadu badana. You have that thing opened in every topic and it's thirsty.

Get lost.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:31 pm

If it was another qabiil that attacked and killed his sleeping clansmen, he would be screaming genocide. But since the attackers were Ethiopian, his assuming the position and hoping for a smooth entry :lol:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Aw Ras Ormada haa laa raaf kuwa sheegaysaano maha waxa kale buska waajale haa laa saaro.. start with the beggars nacala abahood ku yaasha you can't walk down suuqa xoose without garac oromo kids lacag ku waaydisaano if you say no somali bey kugu cayaan

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Some of us think like leaders and some of us want to be savage animals. Humanity has always had the two.

I'm glad SL gov has put its foot down. Now we must find the killers.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Oromo civilians must begOOD protected

Postby Waachis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm

GOOD to see some somalis are not emotionally falling for the TPLF's tricks.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.