Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Hawiye in Somaliland

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Beesha Hawiye in Somaliland

Postby AlpArsalan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:11 am

Hargeisa has double the population than your entire empty pirate state.Hargeisa is the new York of the Somali Peninsula while Mogadishu is the Los Angeles.

While Garoowe is the small tuulo in the middle of Dakota kkkkkk

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:53 am

Hargeisa has double the population than your entire empty pirate state.Hargeisa is the new York of the Somali Peninsula while Mogadishu is the Los Angeles.

Did you read the report or not, yaa porcupine langaab Morgan's bastard child? :lol: Its from the World Bank, you cant mental gymanstic your way out of this one. Puntland doesnt compete with the sambusa anymore, we compete with Iran. Puntland nuclear program shall be initiated in Balcaad. Yaa puntland republic hanoolato

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:45 am

Did you read the report or not, yaa porcupine langaab Morgan's bastard child? :lol: Its from the World Bank, you cant mental gymanstic your way out of this one. Puntland doesnt compete with the sambusa anymore, we compete with Iran. Puntland nuclear program shall be initiated in Balcaad. Yaa puntland republic hanoolato
A fake skewed report provided with statistics by a dumb doofarood? Just look at the different in budgets the 2 countries run . PL = 50 million annually, SL = 360 million annually. SL has better schools and hospitals than PL.

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 am

A fake skewed report provided with statistics by a dumb doofarood? Just look at the different in budgets the 2 countries run . PL = 50 million annually, SL = 360 million annually. SL has better schools and hospitals than PL.
Huuno, is that time of the month? :oops: i can give you my sabayaad wrap sii xoog iyo sii ficaan. 'skewed'. A rpeort from a 3rd party insititution such as the world bank is biased towards puntland. I knew majerteen had the most clout but i didnt know we could boss around the world bank :?, like we did to idoor women and men in the 90s.( mujahid morgan). Read the article again, it would explain why we have reer porcupine chicks flocking to our country with their porcupine smelling slits opening their legs wide for me and my cousins to fuck.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Huuno, is that time of the month? :oops: i can give you my sabayaad wrap sii xoog iyo sii ficaan. 'skewed'. A rpeort from a 3rd party insititution such as the world bank is biased towards puntland. I knew majerteen had the most clout but i didnt know we could boss around the world bank :?, like we did to idoor women and men in the 90s.( mujahid morgan). Read the article again, it would explain why we have reer porcupine chicks flocking to our country with their porcupine smelling slits opening their legs wide for me and my cousins to fuck.
If you read the report is states it relied on 3rd party statistics so basically they paid some bums to produce some stats and they sent back skewed stats

KUSH

Postby KUSH » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Idoors don't even belong in Somalia including the area SL, f-king bastards took these lands after the DIR gave it to them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.