Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Security Forces Chase Somalia Minister out of Badhan

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somaliland Security Forces Chase Somalia Minister out of Badhan

Postby AyubD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Is that all you got , you EthioBantu AMISOM bastard child??? You're gonna start calling me Bantu right after I called you that , you EthioBantu half breed mutt. You need better skills Abel Kikuyu the EthioBantu son of AMISOM

Go on, AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks. Could you please make your smileys a little larger, habesha?

I mean poor ass airhead zoothiopians love everything big.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Is that all you got , you EthioBantu AMISOM bastard child??? You're gonna start calling me Bantu right after I called you that , you EthioBantu half breed mutt. You need better skills Abel Kikuyu the EthioBantu son of AMISOM

Go on, AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks. Could you please make your smileys a little larger, habesha?

I mean poor ass airhead zoothiopians love everything big.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks
Okay AyubD aka Canuck. If you wanna play that game I can play that too you boon EthioBantu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . You pray to this Zoothopian Guy don't you?? Another kaffir doofar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:25 pm

the carnivorous raw meat eater is trying hard.lol

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Okay AyubD aka Canuck. If you wanna play that game I can play that too you boon EthioBantu . You pray to this Zoothopian Guy don't you?? Another kaffir doofar
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, since you are so obsessed with Bantus, go and play some more with your Kenyan boyfriend's shaft.

I mean you have proved you are good at sucking, she-male habesha!

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Ethiopians are only good at bringing chaos. This habesha fool thinks we will fall for his hate-spreading among Somalis. The amount of negativity and lies he brings here is stuggering.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Okay AyubD aka Canuck. If you wanna play that game I can play that too you boon EthioBantu . You pray to this Zoothopian Guy don't you?? Another kaffir doofar
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, since you are so obsessed with Bantus, go and play some more with your Kenyan boyfriend's shaft.

I mean you have proved you are good at sucking, she-male habesha!

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks
How much do the ethiopians pay you to sit here all day and stalk my comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ EthioBantu scum get a life !!!

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Ethiopians are only good at bringing chaos. This habesha fool thinks we will fall for his hate-spreading among Somalis. The amount of negativity and lies he brings here is stuggering.
You're exposing yourself Canuck. I brought no chaos here. All I did was make an account here and you've been stalking me on your multiple accounts accusing me of being someone I'm not. Keep it up buddy you will only get banned for this you paid ethiopian troll

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 pm

You're exposing yourself Canuck. I brought no chaos here. All I did was make an account here and you've been stalking me on your multiple accounts accusing me of being someone I'm not. Keep it up buddy you will only get banned for this you paid ethiopian troll
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, I see you are hallucinating. Did your Kenyan boyfriend slap you too hard in your face with his shlong?

Keep twerking. I am quite enjoying the show, habesha!

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 pm

AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, I see you are hallucinating. Did your Kenyan boyfriend slap you too hard in your face with his shlong?

Keep twerking. I am quite enjoying the show, habesha!

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks
Seriously though get a life and leave me alone. I don't want to continues playing your dumb games. Go look for your Zoomali4kucks boyfriend somewhere else.

Grow up kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Seriously though get a life and leave me alone. I don't want to continues playing your dumb games. Go look for your Zoomali4kucks boyfriend somewhere else.

Grow up kid
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, did you get exhausted? Call up your Kenyan boyfriend. He will fix up your futo, habesha.

Dimwit, go back to your Ethiopian forums. Leave us alone.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:18 am

Grow up kid
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, did you get exhausted? Call up your Kenyan boyfriend. He will fix up your futo, habesha.

Dimwit, go back to your Ethiopian forums. Leave us alone.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks
Canuck, you can't just steal everything I say to you and just say it back to me, you dumb EthioBantu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you must be Zoomali4kucks and you're trying hard to distance yourself from your other account

Go back to AIDStopia you stupid EthioBantu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Canuck, you can't just steal everything I say to you and just say it back to me, you dumb EthioBantu you must be Zoomali4kucks and you're trying hard to distance yourself from your other account

Go back to AIDStopia you stupid EthioBantu
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, I am glad your sore mouth is back!

Habesha, breath deep and realise there is no stopping of Somalia.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Canuck, you can't just steal everything I say to you and just say it back to me, you dumb EthioBantu you must be Zoomali4kucks and you're trying hard to distance yourself from your other account

Go back to AIDStopia you stupid EthioBantu
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, I am glad your sore mouth is back!

Habesha, breath deep and realise there is no stopping of Somalia.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks
How much do your Ethiopian masters pay you to troll on here all day you lifeless loser ??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ EthioBantu boy has no job, no education, but his masters in Addis pay him $50 a month to sit on Somalinet all day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dumb EthioBantu Canuck!

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:33 pm

How much do your Ethiopian masters pay you to troll on here all day you lifeless loser ??? EthioBantu boy has no job, no education, but his masters in Addis pay him $50 a month to sit on Somalinet all day dumb EthioBantu Canuck!
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, you have good skills of blaming others for your own evil deeds,

Habesha, go on. I am enjoying this circus.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm

How much do your Ethiopian masters pay you to troll on here all day you lifeless loser ??? EthioBantu boy has no job, no education, but his masters in Addis pay him $50 a month to sit on Somalinet all day dumb EthioBantu Canuck!
AbdiCushite aka Zoomalia4Kucks, you have good skills of blaming others for your own evil deeds,

Habesha, go on. I am enjoying this circus.

Zoothiopia 4 Kucks
Oh son of AMISOM , Boon EthioBantu, I will not stop until your ethiopian ass is banned from this website. We can't allow more ethiopian agents like yourself to come here and cause disunity. You're not even fill Habesha , you're half Bantu which is 2 L's EthioBantu Boon

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.