Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just like i predicted Cumar Geele humiliated SL indirectly.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Just like i predicted Cumar Geele humiliated SL indirectly.

Postby X.Playa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:15 am

Notice once Biixi is seated look behind Geele with his flag and look at Biixi. ..no SL flag. He does it all the time from Riyoole to siilaanyo and now Biixi.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Just like i predicted Cumar Geele humiliated SL indirectly.

Postby original dervish » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:26 am

For one whom is supposedly learned you are incredibly stupid at times.
If the president of Djibouti displayed the s/l flag alongside the Djiboutienne flag, it could be considered an implicit acceptance of s/l independence.

Before you start spamming scores of pictures of Ethiopian and s/l flags together......it doesn't count as Ethiopia has been encouraging secession for decades without officially recognising s/l, and neither do they ever intend to do so.

PS can't you be satisfied with the milk sellers waving your poxy flag? :D :sland: :up:

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:33 am

Somaliland is not recognised. Simple as.

You had a union with the South so Djibouti is under no obligation to display the sl flag. Ina Cumar Geele is the president of Djibouti and djibouti first, is the motto.

What the two leaders discussed is more important than displaying your flag.

ProgressiveLander

Postby ProgressiveLander » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Nothing to worry about his just a pseudo dictator !

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Elections are over!....How f-king embarrassing when cuqdad has you repeating faqash talking points :lol:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Its a legitimate point whether you like it or not.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:45 am

What did you expect......don't you realise it's not in the interests of Djibouti to recognise s/l? :)

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 am

"Humiliated" :Heh:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 am

Who cares for paraphernalia? Yes Somalia is "recognised" but can it function as a state? Right by Mogadishu airport there is a facility that is sealed off from the public in which a dozen of foreign intelligences freely operate, outside the capital there are pockets of unrest and lawlessness, Somaliland might not have the paraphernalia of a state, but it has been functioning as a state far better than Somalia for over 2 decades.

That's how you know when a nigga lost it, when he brags about having his flag put up, "You can fuck up my entire country but so long as my flag is up its okay sxb đź‘Ś"

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.