Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Nuh Ismail xeebta maxey ka yaaceen tolow?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Reer Nuh Ismail xeebta maxey ka yaaceen tolow?

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:02 am

This branch of Sacad Muse had a firm hold in berbera, bulhar, ceelsheikh, and now these fools all live together in hargeisa especially 26 June District, they are all clamped together now maxaa dhacay this is a crisis wallahi.

Ayyal (Progeny) Ahmed & Ayyal Yunis (Nuh Ismail, Sa'ad Muuse) were chief proprietors of Berbera for several centuries. They dominated the inbound trade from the sea as well as from the Ogaden interior and beyond (Harar). They acted as brokers (abbans) for inbound trade as well as owning and sending out massive camel-laden trade caravans.

Berbera would reach up to 70,000 people sometimes this is in mid 1800s,to understand how huge this number is Mogadishu only had 50,000 people in the 1940s.

Some ayal axmed and ayal yúnis people (very old pictures)

Last edited by ZubeirAwal on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer Nuh Ismail xeebta maxey ka yaaceen tolow?

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:02 am

If a Somali women is this well dressed you know she was eating good

Another reer berbera

Last edited by ZubeirAwal on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:03 am

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:10 am

Berbera was singlehandedly the most important port in the entire Northern Somali seaboard all, and the stock brokers were these ehlu tijaara Sacad Muse khaasatan Ciyaal axmed iyo ciyaal Yoonis

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:26 am

Beautiful women . Our coastline is still empty we can repopulate the coast if the government and big companies invest places like ceelkheekh , bulahar and karin .

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 am

They left during a civil war in the 1850s. The Yoonis nuux were defeated and left for Bulaxaar, the reer Axmed won the war allied with the Garxajis.

In the 1920s both settled in Hargaysa.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:44 pm

They left during a civil war in the 1850s. The Yoonis nuux were defeated and left for Bulaxaar, the reer Axmed won the war allied with the Garxajis.

In the 1920s both settled in Hargaysa.

There was a civil war in the 1850s

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:52 pm

There was a civil war within Nuux Ismaaciil. We have records as far back as the 1840s from the somali coast politics. Its in the British archives .

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat May 19, 2018 10:25 am

There was a civil war within Nuux Ismaaciil. We have records as far back as the 1840s from the somali coast politics. Its in the British archives .
So the ayal yunis apparently sought help from the East and the ayal Ahmad sought help from xaji sharmaake who was muse carre, lakin what I'm wondering is when did nuux ismaacil evacuate berbera all together?

I know bulhar they left in the 50s when the British built the corridor between hargeisa and berbera, which diverted all the trade, lakin I heard ayal Ahmad and the other nuux ismaacil left berbera in the 1920s.

When I was in hargeisa I met all types of nuux ismaacil they all live 150,xawaadle, xer awr, if iyo akhiro and other places in northern hargeisa.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun May 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Reer gediid and reer axmed fought it's true reer gediid were allies with ciise muse and reer axmed with muse cabdalle.reer axmed had close ties with ciidagalle suldan diriye and sultan farax. Theonly sacadmuse left in berbera are makahil now. Zubayr reer gediid is big in hargeysa reer maax reer cali gedid.reer kool. They live sheikh madar xeraur jignigayar xawaadle

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:36 pm

:blessed: good ol days

warya khalid any new development on the ceel sheekh project?

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 pm

So the ayal yunis apparently sought help from the East and the ayal Ahmad sought help from xaji sharmaake who was muse carre, lakin what I'm wondering is when did nuux ismaacil evacuate berbera all together?

I know bulhar they left in the 50s when the British built the corridor between hargeisa and berbera, which diverted all the trade, lakin I heard ayal Ahmad and the other nuux ismaacil left berbera in the 1920s.

When I was in hargeisa I met all types of nuux ismaacil they all live 150,xawaadle, xer awr, if iyo akhiro and other places in northern hargeisa.
Stop telling lies Berbera belongs to Muuse cabdalle clan of habar yonis. majority there 70%/100 are Muuse Cabdalle.

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Somaliland should be 1/3 samaroon/isse, 1/3 isaaq (prefarbly garxajis/arab) and 1/3 harti (dhulbahante/warsangeli).

Jeegaanta don't know how to rule and it should be haraam for them to rule again!

JUstice coming to somaliland soon! :sland: :sland:

Bring back british somaliland where the sultan of habar yonins and garaad's and Ughaz's rule somaliland together!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Somaliland is 80 percent isaaq 15 percent gadabuursi 5 percent .darood garxajis habarawal and habarjeclo are all 3 about the same size. Arab is a bit smaller and ayub and toljecle are the smallest.. muuse ismaciil sub clan of hy is twize the size of wasakhgaki

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon May 21, 2018 8:52 am

Stop telling lies Berbera belongs to Muuse cabdalle clan of habar yonis. majority there 70%/100 are Muuse Cabdalle.
Stop getting emotional, I'm referring to history not now.
Reer gediid and reer axmed fought it's true reer gediid were allies with ciise muse and reer axmed with muse cabdalle.reer axmed had close ties with ciidagalle suldan diriye and sultan farax. Theonly sacadmuse left in berbera are makahil now. Zubayr reer gediid is big in hargeysa reer maax reer cali gedid.reer kool. They live sheikh madar xeraur jignigayar xawaadle

That's true when I was in hargeisa 2016 I lived in xawaadle, all my friends were reer shirdoon and reer gadiid, they also live in 150ga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.