Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jumma Mubarak from home!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Jumma Mubarak from home!

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 pm

In the last few days I was driving Noha car around Hargeisa city. I was enjoying in every aspects despite driving through rough and noisy roads through out the city.
My short stay observation shows Masalah area have the best town planing in Hargeisa but have water problem!. Sheikh Madar and Goljano are the least developed and most chaotic areas.

Yet something about tips I am getting from my friends just seems so damn strange. People may have tried(bogus accident) to say, Allah you hit me, your tyre, fake injury claim against you. in addition in SM area if you hit goat they may utilise all available resources to gain the maximum compensation deserved like our Goat was fluent in German language.

LeJ

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jumma Mubarak from home!

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 am

I forget to mention, The guy that pick me up from the Airport was wearing winter gloves :o but it was beautiful day with 20 degrees Celsius.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 am

This speak of the poverty in hargeisa. There 85 percent poverty

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:24 am

Lol

They sound like ultimate hustlers, juma mabarak to u too.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 am

Salaam mujahid Lej

I recently came back fron home, after 8 months, nothing like home wallee, axyaa nolol ayaa meesha taala, I will back again after 2-3 months. In shaa allaah

Waar wadankii nolol iyo ganacsi heer sare ah ayaa laga wada samaystay.

Doorkan Hargeisa uun buu safarkaagu ku ekaa xaaji ayaan filayaa.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am

the bogus hit scam happens all over the world, even in England.

i have also noticed when going to africa. and its like 29 degrees Celsius outisde and you see a dude with a coat walking in the street.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:09 am

In the last few days I was driving Noha car around Hargeisa city. I was enjoying in every aspects despite driving through rough and noisy roads through out the city.
My short stay observation shows Masalah area have the best town planing in Hargeisa but have water problem!. Sheikh Madar and Goljano are the least developed and most chaotic areas.

Yet something about tips I am getting from my friends just seems so damn strange. People may have tried(bogus accident) to say, Allah you hit me, your tyre, fake injury claim against you. in addition in SM area if you hit goat they may utilise all available resources to gain the maximum compensation deserved like our Goat was fluent in German language.

LeJ
Salaan sare adeer.. Dee aado xafaada Goljano is a dump but the people are lovely and sweet Sh madar waa xalas meesha :meles:

The mag culture is the same as the cadaans personal injury claims..

Enjoy your stay adeer

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:24 am

LeJ
HJ as yet to learn sacad muuse culture. waar mujahidaisha inta futadeeda weyn baabuurkaaga loo dhigo bay mag ku waydiinayaan. Nigga say no, never mind my car hitting her if my d-ick hit aint paying shit.

fulaysanaa h.j.

anyway welcome to trouble.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:53 am

If you have enough money Jigjiga yar is the best lots of Hotels , some with ATM machines, modern shopping centers etc. If you want to experience Hargeysa underground world Sheekh madar is the best . If you want to feel more like Burao don't miss the ciidagale south side , there are lots of hawdians to chill with, best place for Nomadic style fadhi ku dirir. I prefer Berbera but Hargeysa is huge .

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Hope you have a great weekend. Ciao :heart:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:55 am

LeJ
HJ as yet to learn sacad muuse culture. waar mujahidaisha inta futadeeda weyn baabuurkaaga loo dhigo bay mag ku waydiinayaan. Nigga say no, never mind my car hitting her if my d-ick hit aint paying shit.

fulaysanaa h.j.

anyway welcome to trouble.
Awoowo why you insulting me like that

I WANT MY MAG Nacala :ufdup:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:42 am

Guys thanks for the comments

Below video was recorded last Thursday in Hido dhowr

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Waryaaa right-wing I would have wanred to meet you but I am in djibouti now when .you comming to England . Hargeysa is nice it's big only bad roads soltecto needs to step up the game

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.