Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oromo versus tigray the war to come in Ethiopia and horn

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Oromo versus tigray the war to come in Ethiopia and horn

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Oromo brothers waachis and the other guys lemma.
I freqaunly travel to finfine and nasaret.
What's the latest in addis ababa my last info I had from addis .a cerfew menelik palace is only.for tigres no other ethnic group is allowed in. Some rich gurage elites were allowed in later on. Seyom mesfin and kicked all the tigre colonels and generals out of the meeting. Who were born in Eritrea all amiches were kicked out. What's the deal with tpdm tplf rank is divided there was another meeting in mekelle led by azeb mesfin. What's going what are the oromo diaspora saying any news from jawar muhammed .

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Oromo versus tigray the war to come in Ethiopia and horn

Postby Django » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 am

Do you go to Addis to visit prostitutes like you did back 10 yrs ago when you used to post pictures of xabashi women?
The latest info is qat supply from hararge will not be interrupted and will be enroute to Hargeisa so dont panick.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:19 am

Django I never fuck xabashi handjob a good blow job in the hotel . Xabashis are uskag. Xabashis in dubai are clean and Eritreans are clean 2

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:23 am

Django I never fuck xabashi handjob a good blow job in the hotel . Xabashis are uskag. Xabashis in dubai are clean and Eritreans are clean 2
how can you say xahabshi are uskag on one hand and say they are clean on the other hand? just becasue she is in dubai dont change her uskagness, her disease dont disappear just becasue she takes a plane to an arab country,

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:05 am

Teerri you don't have to have a relationship with them amhara are cute. My amharic has improved big ass small waists and very light skin. Some work as maids in Dubai. They can dance good garbage eskista and reageton . They always think I am habashi lol

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm

I see alot of Habeshi women here in abu dhabi

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Oromo brothers waachis and the other guys lemma.
I freqaunly travel to finfine and nasaret.
What's the latest in addis ababa my last info I had from addis .a cerfew menelik palace is only.for tigres no other ethnic group is allowed in. Some rich gurage elites were allowed in later on. Seyom mesfin and kicked all the tigre colonels and generals out of the meeting. Who were born in Eritrea all amiches were kicked out. What's the deal with tpdm tplf rank is divided there was another meeting in mekelle led by azeb mesfin. What's going what are the oromo diaspora saying any news from jawar muhammed .

1st of all, lemma is a tigrayan. he's admitted to being one, on ethiopianreview.com a while back.

i have family in addis, and for their own safety, i do not speak about politics with them on the phone when we talk.
most of the oromo and amara areas at this point do not care about the emergency.
look at when colonel demeke, who killed 9-11 tigrayan mercenaries in gondar, was released? 1000s of gonderes, came out to show love, despite the rules banning all public gatherings.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Teerri you don't have to have a relationship with them amhara are cute. My amharic has improved big ass small waists and very light skin. Some work as maids in Dubai. They can dance good garbage eskista and reageton . They always think I am habashi lol
That means one thing which you are very short man with jareer hair and brown skin.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:40 am

I am not short I am183 my hair is curely but I have round big eyes and long narrow nose hair curley. The thing I am sudanis because of the Arabic accent but now I speak the houthi Yemeni accent. Habashas are fun people not sure why we hate them. And amhara girls can twerk dear mother of Jesus

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.