Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good news for Somaliland Saudi delegation will arrive in hargeysa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Good news for Somaliland Saudi delegation will arrive in hargeysa

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:14 am

Guys it's Happening the Saudis are comming to hargeysa They will send a delegation team of experts diplomats sheikhs investors . For over 44 years they were anti isaaq anti Somaliland anti snm. And pro darood and hawiye. When isaaq were the most in Saudi Arabia most residents in saudi are isaaqs. They stopped the livestock trade in the 1990s. They and the Egyptians blocked Somaliland recognition in every channel in the middle east. Arab league. But ilma abdulkhaziz their reign is ending my contacts here in Djibouti are saying king Salman might die this year or next year and muhammed bin Salman will start his own dynasty the Saudis have money they just hate the shia persianzs fuck the shia will throw them under the bus.. let the Arabs persians kill each other we want arms amunitation they give us toys weapons defense budget money investments assitance. If they want to spread wahabism neo salafi jihadi groups we take the books send it to dirty south they love jihadist down south.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Good news for Somaliland Saudi delegation will arrive in hargeysa

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:02 am

why the hate of shia and Persians?

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 am

Hadaanay ganacsiga xoolaha xayiraada ka qaadayn faaido inoomasoo wadaan.hub looma baahna.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:12 am

Xoolahii? Ma xoolaa hadhay.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Xoolahii? Ma xoolaa hadhay.
Inta yaree hadhay hadii iibsanayaan inooga darimayso.adhigu markiiba wuu tarmaa oo hadii abaaro kale bilaabmin dhawr sano kadib adhiga hadhay wuu badanayaa.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:02 am

why the hate of shia and Persians?

It's the saudi domestic politics they are so scared of the Iranians influences Saudi Arabia lost the Yemen war the houthi have the entire north south Yemen will declare indeoendence we will support it and al-Qaeda has hadramout and other jihadi groups. We might extort the republicans for money and millarary support to fight these jihadist it doesn't matter I am more republicrepublican than a democrat. Any way there are allot of Yemenis in hargeysa they open restaurants I always chat with them. They have kinda our culture.

Any way kingsalman has allot of money to spend Somaliland will forge ties withe Saudis

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 pm

How many masters do you have, horta? Marna xabashi u niikee, marina carab u sacab tun. Miyaanad Isla yaabeyn?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:59 pm

I don't give shit about Arabs and their war . They can killl each other for all I care but I love the money they can bring their money. And expertise investment Arab jihadi Arab suuri Yemeni Shia druuz you are welcome. Aslong as they bring money and expertise. I am not a racists towards Arabs. Or Ethiopians. And I don't do niiko that's a darod culture

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:40 pm

I hope is investment they came for.

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:17 pm

I don't give shit about Arabs and their war . They can killl each other for all I care but I love the money they can bring their money. And expertise investment Arab jihadi Arab suuri Yemeni Shia druuz you are welcome. Aslong as they bring money and expertise. I am not a racists towards Arabs. Or Ethiopians. And I don't do niiko that's a darod culture

Your suldan does niiko very well.

Waakan sacad muusihi habar jeclo dirica u xidhay

Wale la idin naage. In la idinka mariyona iska ogolaada

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:53 pm

As far as Iran and Arabs, Somalis must always be neutral. Never take sides otherwise we're fucked! Look what is happening in Yemen now!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:33 am

We are not neutral we support the khaleeji Arabs over those shias who hate umar ibn khatab and aisha hint abubakr.are you forgeting we are suni muslims

Besides Iran is a rogue state according to Donald trump. Persians killing Arabs. I prefer the Arabs atleast the Arabs I can understand I don't understand farsi

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:09 am

Ayatollah muse biixi cabdi the messiah had a successful
Trip to uae it's finished the Somaliland UAE economic forum has been established. Anagu I chill here in Djibouti with Yemenis who carry the Saudi passport. They have their eyes and ears inside riyad. Saudi Arabia is reforming and odaygan kingsalman is changing his policies he is now in england he Is getting allot of New weapons from the uk. Anyway maxammad bin Salman will be the New king offically in 2 years time if odayga kicks the bucket. What we want from the Saudis is they accepting our passport livestock trade not to stop. Getting toys from Saudi Arabia. I am not a fan of wahabism but Saudis don't care for that. I met here in Djibouti also few reer samatars who's mothers are Yemenis but their father worked for the binladen group constructions they said Saudi Arabia will.become the next Dubai jeddah is already a big American slum

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:51 am

Fuck the Saudis and their homosexual creed. They will build few terror university like they did in Burco and look at Burco now.

Recently a HJ kid married a Ciidagale girl both are from Burco, but they had to make their wedding in Hargaysa running away from the Saudi financed terrorist in Burco. They banned all wedding, music and sex intermingling.

Do we need more of that shit. Man Fuck the Saudis and their terror ngo

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:10 am

good news i think
please read my important post
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8#p4876678

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.