Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

$500k, 5 brilliant heads, 5 cities - Ras Hawdian policy

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

$500k, 5 brilliant heads, 5 cities - Ras Hawdian policy

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 am

In this policy, I dubbed shanlay, if I was SL foreign minister, I would implement this vision.

Rather than have only “ambassadors” or “representatives” in x cities, I would call for five brilliant heads to pitch for a great business ideas. The ministry will first train them, help them develop the concepts within an in-house incubators.

Once we have the right team, each man is wired $100k which are managed progressively through board members.

Let’s say our five target cities are; Mogadishu, Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Kigali and Kampala (no need for Djibouti as we already have enough millionaires).

The goal is these cities see them as private businessmen but in reality it’s SL foreign ministry just building them a private profile.

If they do well we provide more investments and at time same time train future leaders of these entities behind the scenes.

They will make occasional public appearances but only in the business world.

In places like Mogadishu in the long term we can even invest in their public space and hopefully finance policitians inline with our visions.

CASE:

Khalid Ali pitches for $100k sesame seed export business In Mogadishu. He registers and all. He puts everything in order then flies to Dubai to sign contract. He goes to the SL trade office who take care of everything. He tells Wanlawein he signed 200Tonne sesame contract with rich Arab. All Wanlawein growers supply him. He buys out small dealers. SL gov wires more investment via UAE thru Arab banks.

All Wanlawein hail the new “self-made Idoor millionaire”. During their elections he finances Hawiye candidates and SL gov wires in to push forward their preferred man.

Somaliland opens trade office.

We have a weak and louse “foreign policy” without commercial interests at heart or being the wheel that turns the policy as whole.

I am pro-commerce.

I believe things need to be done differently.

As usual I challenge Idoor to think different.

Your Ras, look forward to working with you.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: $500k, 5 brilliant heads, 5 cities - Ras Hawdian policy

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:30 am

I am not sure about other cities but there is no way can invest nvest any where in the somali peninsula without a local partner. Even if you want to have business in burao you need to reach some one from there.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:23 pm

awrastaale you come to Mogadishu and visit villa Somalia with your plan, lets see what will happen to an Ethiopian like you instead of asking Khalid Ali to go.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:20 pm

In this policy, I dubbed shanlay, if I was SL foreign minister, I would implement this vision.

Rather than have only “ambassadors” or “representatives” in x cities, I would call for five brilliant heads to pitch for a great business ideas. The ministry will first train them, help them develop the concepts within an in-house incubators.

Once we have the right team, each man is wired $100k which are managed progressively through board members.

Let’s say our five target cities are; Mogadishu, Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Kigali and Kampala (no need for Djibouti as we already have enough millionaires).

The goal is these cities see them as private businessmen but in reality it’s SL foreign ministry just building them a private profile.

If they do well we provide more investments and at time same time train future leaders of these entities behind the scenes.

They will make occasional public appearances but only in the business world.

In places like Mogadishu in the long term we can even invest in their public space and hopefully finance policitians inline with our visions.

CASE:

Khalid Ali pitches for $100k sesame seed export business In Mogadishu. He registers and all. He puts everything in order then flies to Dubai to sign contract. He goes to the SL trade office who take care of everything. He tells Wanlawein he signed 200Tonne sesame contract with rich Arab. All Wanlawein growers supply him. He buys out small dealers. SL gov wires more investment via UAE thru Arab banks.

All Wanlawein hail the new “self-made Idoor millionaire”. During their elections he finances Hawiye candidates and SL gov wires in to push forward their preferred man.

Somaliland opens trade office.

We have a weak and louse “foreign policy” without commercial interests at heart or being the wheel that turns the policy as whole.

I am pro-commerce.

I believe things need to be done differently.

As usual I challenge Idoor to think different.

Your Ras, look forward to working with you.
This idea seems to have come straight from the pages of the TPLF Manifestos and which it has implemented in various forms in various cities around the world. Businesses they set up range from multi million businesses to small sole traders in somali cities for example the mobile goods exchange know as Badal in somali territories and liwaash in Ethiopia.
They use these businesses not only to gain revenue but also as intelligence gathering tools.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:56 pm

I will go to Xamar but will be kept on the low low since it’s a dangerous place for people with more plans than few dollars, Lido and muufo.

I’m not aware if TPLF has similar manifesto.

I am often inspired by British middle ages thinkers, some Abyssinian leaders.

Maybe that’s why we have similar visions.

formidable

Postby formidable » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:05 am

How much time did you waste writing this gibberish. Unless you are serious about your plans you are wasteman for writing thousands of visions on the internet without implementing them :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.