Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SL should help out anti-federal koonfurian-ists

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SL should help out anti-federal koonfurian-ists

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Somaliland army take orders from one commander. No matter if you hate dhuloos or not you can be deployed to the same frontline with them and you will die together. This is national matter we are not talking about clan feud. More dhuloos die in the line of duty every year than you can ever imagine.
I don't think you know what you are talking about, as typical qaad head you are full of love and emotion. There is no love between Daarood and Isaaq these few dhulbahante in SL army are double agent, they will suck our ceeb for because they are powerless and humiliated and defeated. But as soon as they see a glimmer of hope they will shoot you in the back.

Adeer muxubada la fadhiiso awowgaa bar 1960 ku jabaye. Qaadkana iska daa ragu waa ku xafashaane or you will end up looking like the Ciidagale sultan
Actually you are the emotional one who can't separate isaqism and Somaliland natiolism. natiolism is a created product Somaliland have thousands of dhuloos fighting force , hundreds already died in Somaliland fronlines against their own while you were talking rubbish from your comfort in Canada. Imagine if you are tasked to to fight against your own cousins. This is not easy as you think there are many challenges.

I believe in Somaliland natiolism and I know how it works .
Where did you get the bull shit that 100s of qurjile died for SL? Ma rooxaanta qaadkaa ku sheegtay?

Valiant

Postby Valiant » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Ina Isaaq do not mistake us as faqash for we are sons of Axmed (Hawiye) Irir Samaale guardians of the south and and bartamaha as said, potentially we can be great strategic alies in the horn but we must try and find common ground and work together.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:00 pm

@X.playa

Ma ninkaaga aan 40 sano Somaliland arag og wax u dhintay . Tuulo aanay ciidamada qaran ka ee dhuloos ku dhiman ma jirto gobolka sool yagoo tolkood kula dagaalamaya dawladnimada Somaliland. Aabaha futada ka wase imagine adigoo tolkaa muuse cabdale kula diriraya buuraha sheikh si ay dawladnimada u aqbalan. Dhuloos orod adigoo shaadhkaaga xidhan ugu tag dhulkooda bal inad wax ka qaado laakiin sida cagdheerta haku soo gaban shaadhka dawlada . I would shoot you in the forehead if you dare to badmouth any dhuloos in Somaliland uniform .

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

The Daarood in their effort to preempt the Isaaq created the first monster in Djibouti Carte conference in 2000. The aim of the Daarood as it was in the 1960s is always to push and advocate for clan based power sharing.

They are adamant on that formula because deep inside beyond their theatrical faan they know that Isaaq and Hawiye outnumber them in the Somali republic. They pushed thus formula in 1960 using their Negro in law Aadan Cade and the big booty MJ wive ina muuse Mataan . This was the first cancer tumor on Somaliweyn dream. The Isaaq were pushing for two state power sharing irrespective to clan. Needless to say the Daarood ina Mataan Muuse group won the Hawiye support and the new Somali republic power sharing was based on clan. They further campaigned to convince Dameer Aadan Cade that the clan power sharing should be between Daarood and none-Daarood. None Daarood president the position or prime minister is Daarood, head of the army none Daarood seconded by Afweyne a Daarood and so forth. The Hawiye took the bait and the rest was disaster, the Isaaq in the 60s use to joke Aadan Cade will come in the morning to meet Isaaq limping from the waist from a long night grinding session with his big booty Daarood wive riding him while she is giving him all the orders from her Daarood. He was nicknamed. inan la yaalka daarood.

In Carte they essentially engineered the same feat, they formed 4.5 formula but with a one noticeable difference. They promoted Raxanweyn as a full clan ( to use against Hawiye) and convinced Hawiye and Dir to amalgamate Isaaq within Dir to reduce Isaaq vote and power in any future government. So a miracle took place which is Isaaq a clan that larger then Daarood and Raxanweyn was reduced to mere 22 mps less mps then the miinorties or so called the point five who has 35 mps vs the Isaaq 22 or 23. The southern Somalis always decry and bemoan how the 4.5 are not fair to the minorities reducing them to half people with 35 mps, but the irony they would tell you with straight face yes 23 mps is fair to Isaaq. If debated and confronted them as into the hows, they will shrug it off and giggle.

Now the second phase was to created federalism and make the condition for federalism the 2 and half province which exactly what puntland us made off, known well that most clans share every provinces with twice as much population of puntland. Again the thick knuckle head hawiye swallowed it.

Again the Daarood continued and convinced Hawiye to share the loot and have a clan rotating presidency and prime minister monopoly, the Hawiye again took it up the ass.

Somaliland politicians were watching, they knew who is behind the plot , but after long observation they found it in their own interest.

1- This will teach a lesson to any Isaaq who has a soft spot for Somaliweyn.

2- since the second largest clan in SL is Gedabursi, any Gedabursi with an ounce of logic will rather support SL then be made a house wive of Hawiye and Daarood duopoly. This worked and Gedabursi is now an ardent Somaliland. They saw the light Isaaq seen in the 1960.

3- A decentralized Somalia with clan power sharing formula and clan federal state and a government that has no say beyond Mogadishu , can't face Somaliland economically or militarily, Somaliland is deeply centralized cohesive state.

It worked perfectly , the Daarood created frankstein ended up consuming its very creator. Further existential problems will face Somalia. Once Farmaajo term is finished a one man one vote will be implemented, clan based parties and numerous collations will be formed and eventually the Daarood will loose in that musical chair dance. Imagine if a Hawiye president with Dir or Raxanweyn prime minister emerges? Do you think Adali and voltage and big booty OD will preach the fraudulent creed of Somalia unity? I doubt it.

The future looks grim for Somalia, no problem is facing Somaliland other then some dormant Isaaq division and that should be addressed by the Jeegaanta alliance by the next election. Other then that I see no future existential threat to SL .
After Darood/Hawiye and Raxanweyn it is the Dir that get top position, and Gedabursi currently hold a good position in the farmaajo administration $$$$$$ what position does Gedabursi gold in SL ? forget about Gedabursi, what position does your Habar Oromo hold in SL ?

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:29 pm

The Daarood in their effort to preempt the Isaaq created the first monster in Djibouti Carte conference in 2000. The aim of the Daarood as it was in the 1960s is always to push and advocate for clan based power sharing.

They are adamant on that formula because deep inside beyond their theatrical faan they know that Isaaq and Hawiye outnumber them in the Somali republic. They pushed thus formula in 1960 using their Negro in law Aadan Cade and the big booty MJ wive ina muuse Mataan . This was the first cancer tumor on Somaliweyn dream. The Isaaq were pushing for two state power sharing irrespective to clan. Needless to say the Daarood ina Mataan Muuse group won the Hawiye support and the new Somali republic power sharing was based on clan. They further campaigned to convince Dameer Aadan Cade that the clan power sharing should be between Daarood and none-Daarood. None Daarood president the position or prime minister is Daarood, head of the army none Daarood seconded by Afweyne a Daarood and so forth. The Hawiye took the bait and the rest was disaster, the Isaaq in the 60s use to joke Aadan Cade will come in the morning to meet Isaaq limping from the waist from a long night grinding session with his big booty Daarood wive riding him while she is giving him all the orders from her Daarood. He was nicknamed. inan la yaalka daarood.

In Carte they essentially engineered the same feat, they formed 4.5 formula but with a one noticeable difference. They promoted Raxanweyn as a full clan ( to use against Hawiye) and convinced Hawiye and Dir to amalgamate Isaaq within Dir to reduce Isaaq vote and power in any future government. So a miracle took place which is Isaaq a clan that larger then Daarood and Raxanweyn was reduced to mere 22 mps less mps then the miinorties or so called the point five who has 35 mps vs the Isaaq 22 or 23. The southern Somalis always decry and bemoan how the 4.5 are not fair to the minorities reducing them to half people with 35 mps, but the irony they would tell you with straight face yes 23 mps is fair to Isaaq. If debated and confronted them as into the hows, they will shrug it off and giggle.

Now the second phase was to created federalism and make the condition for federalism the 2 and half province which exactly what puntland us made off, known well that most clans share every provinces with twice as much population of puntland. Again the thick knuckle head hawiye swallowed it.

Again the Daarood continued and convinced Hawiye to share the loot and have a clan rotating presidency and prime minister monopoly, the Hawiye again took it up the ass.

Somaliland politicians were watching, they knew who is behind the plot , but after long observation they found it in their own interest.

1- This will teach a lesson to any Isaaq who has a soft spot for Somaliweyn.

2- since the second largest clan in SL is Gedabursi, any Gedabursi with an ounce of logic will rather support SL then be made a house wive of Hawiye and Daarood duopoly. This worked and Gedabursi is now an ardent Somaliland. They saw the light Isaaq seen in the 1960.

3- A decentralized Somalia with clan power sharing formula and clan federal state and a government that has no say beyond Mogadishu , can't face Somaliland economically or militarily, Somaliland is deeply centralized cohesive state.

It worked perfectly , the Daarood created frankstein ended up consuming its very creator. Further existential problems will face Somalia. Once Farmaajo term is finished a one man one vote will be implemented, clan based parties and numerous collations will be formed and eventually the Daarood will loose in that musical chair dance. Imagine if a Hawiye president with Dir or Raxanweyn prime minister emerges? Do you think Adali and voltage and big booty OD will preach the fraudulent creed of Somalia unity? I doubt it.

The future looks grim for Somalia, no problem is facing Somaliland other then some dormant Isaaq division and that should be addressed by the Jeegaanta alliance by the next election. Other then that I see no future existential threat to SL .
After Darood/Hawiye and Raxanweyn it is the Dir that get top position, and Gedabursi currently hold a good position in the farmaajo administration $$$$$$ what position does Gedabursi gold in SL ? forget about Gedabursi, what position does your Habar Oromo hold in SL ?
What how the Fuck does that address anything.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 am

le.
sticking to the topic the reality is ex Italian Somalia cannot exist as a single country whilst the central government isn't politically and militarily supreme and that tribal fiefdoms like JL, and PL exist

reer Somalia go have a unitary devolved system like Kenya with your 13 pre-1991 regions

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 am

You are very right the federal scheme which was developed by the skewed PL politician as a check mate against SL recognition, for the simple reason that if SL does get independence the rest of the country will cannibalize itself in an attempt to form their own seperate clan nations, and PL will spear head this, so the IC have their hands tied and the same is true for the Somali government.

PL also claims Sool and Sanaag even though it technically doesn't require them to have a regional administration you need 2 regions only. This is clear xasidnimo and clannism to keep SL from getting recognition, they simply do not recognize SL as one entity that predates federalism, which we do.

I am not against PL, I see what they are doing and have done so for the past 27 years, they are clearly not interested in unity as they are very pro-federalism, but they are also jealous of SL achievements as they are against SL recognition.

As a Somali nationalist I respect the separatist more than the Puntlanders. I wish to see relations normalise between Hargaysa and Mogadishu. I support a centralized administration that exist beyond benadir state and reaches at least Galmudug, I don't mind too muhc South west and Jubaland as they strongly influenced by Ethiopia and Kenya, but Benadir, Hirshabelle and Galmudug are free somali admins with a minor alshabab issue in Benadir and Hirshabelle.
interesting

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:17 am

firstly koonfurian-ist means anyone from (ex italian) somalia who wants istelf to be one country but does want/mind neighbouring somaliland to be independent from somalia

reason being for writing this post is that a major obstacle of :sland: apparently being recognised as a soverign country is the line that koonfuria (aka somalia the ex italian colony) from ras caseyr to ras kamboni will itself fragment into 3 or more countries should SL get such diplomatic recognition. I therefore propose that somaliland helps out anyone in neighbouring somalia such as farmajo etc who wants to replace the so called federalism (virtual balkanization on the ground) with a strong, centralized and unitary national government with three conditions:
1. they recognise and accept somaliland is a separate soverign nation-state
2. that the capital of somalia must be mogadishu ...and
3. the ruler of somalia must never be kablalax

ps why do folks like adali etc who are against puntland say one the one hand somaliland must unite with somalia yet on the other hand say that they want puntland to break away from somalia :?
can i ask you why kablalax? is it because somaliland has land that belongs to harti and is able to bully harti on a daily basis?

i am not against idoorland breaking away, if they do, i would also like to have South Ogadeniya AKA Jubbaland to become a country, somalia has become a laughing stock, why would anyone want to be part of it?

if idoors do break away, good for them, let somalis go their serpate ways, why should anyone be forced to be in a country that has so much dvisions,

somalis waa crazy, on one hand they hate each other and dont want unity or another tribe to become the leader, yet they dont want to go their separate ways? -waa bloody confusing race.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:30 am

firstly koonfurian-ist means anyone from (ex italian) somalia who wants istelf to be one country but does want/mind neighbouring somaliland to be independent from somalia

reason being for writing this post is that a major obstacle of :sland: apparently being recognised as a soverign country is the line that koonfuria (aka somalia the ex italian colony) from ras caseyr to ras kamboni will itself fragment into 3 or more countries should SL get such diplomatic recognition. I therefore propose that somaliland helps out anyone in neighbouring somalia such as farmajo etc who wants to replace the so called federalism (virtual balkanization on the ground) with a strong, centralized and unitary national government with three conditions:

ps why do folks like adali etc who are against puntland say one the one hand somaliland must unite with somalia yet on the other hand say that they want puntland to break away from somalia :?
can i ask you why kablalax? is it because somaliland has land that belongs to harti and is able to bully harti on a daily basis?

i am not against idoorland breaking away, if they do, i would also like to have South Ogadeniya AKA Jubbaland to become a country, somalia has become a laughing stock, why would anyone want to be part of it?

if idoors do break away, good for them, let somalis go their serpate ways, why should anyone be forced to be in a country that has so much dvisions,

somalis waa crazy, on one hand they hate each other and dont want unity or another tribe to become the leader, yet they dont want to go their separate ways? -waa bloody confusing race.
teeri i wouldnt mind personally if italian somalia broke up into 3-5 smaller countries yet lets get real the reality is that the international community and virtually all non-kablalax people in somalia will refuse for somalia to further fragment after when neighbouring somaliland inevitably gets recognised as a separate sovereign nation

african union and the west believe in colonial borders which is good for somaliland yet rules out ex italian somalia being splintered

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:03 am

Hawuye is politically novice most of the time if you sing somalia tooso wave the blue flag they will call you wadani they will cheer for you it's weird hawiye lacks confidence in themselves . They elected cabdilahi beer doofaar who used tigray to carpet bomb them.

Daroods are snake They would do anything for power sell their woman to gaalo colonialists jareers. Eveythung for power they powerhungry but They don't have the numers not a city as big as Mogadishu or hargeysa. Darod are like the Kurds every where powerless that why they support clan states puntland jubbaland. We in somaliland don't mind this since asking as Somalia is weak under the mercy of Kenya and Ethiopia and alshabaab keeps killin them it's good it's a good strategy I would support bay and bakool to we must support more sectarian and more tribal divisions in Somalia. Yuweri iyo gaalki keith haa wareeraan lol

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 am

teeri i wouldnt mind personally if italian somalia broke up into 3-5 smaller countries yet lets get real the reality is that the international community and virtually all non-kablalax people in somalia will refuse for somalia to further fragment after when neighbouring somaliland inevitably gets recognised as a separate sovereign nation

african union and the west believe in colonial borders which is good for somaliland yet rules out ex italian somalia being splintered

idoor will never ever never bee party of somalia, farmajo doesnt want to be the presdeint who broke up the country, but he is not wise, he is doqon, he needs to undertand that idoor were raped and murdered by marehan in their millions, siyad bartre killed 2 million idoors, AUN,

siyad barre murdered oagdens and majerteens but daroodas keep it under the carpet as he was of us boonka. anyays, 2 uear old idoor kid wants somaliland, its an idea, you cannot kill an idea,

if farmajo is wise, he would have said ok, idoor built their back yard, they did not kill somalis, they did not rape and loot like hutus and marehans did to somalia , they kept quite and bult somalialnd,

my abti has a friend who is dhulbahante, he asked him why yall always run off to idoor, he said majerteen bullies them, mjs waa jews, he said idoor will colonise them but majterteens will do worse, he said majerteen will rape your wife and daughter infront of you and make you watch it with a gun, he said the mj will enslave him but the idoor will colonise you, its betetr tio be colinised,

my uncle being an ogaden could nto undertand how mjs and idoros who are weak somalis langaabs can colonise other hartis, but anyones point is idoor is racist triablist but not a looter or rapist, mjs, marehana dn hawdleys and other hutus are the disease of somalis,

having a country that speaks af somali next to you like soamlialnd could be an advanagte in the international stage and might even help somalia in the future, idoors hate ogadens and other daroods, waa tribalist langaab midgo but waa realistic businessman, logiocal whe it comes to economics, they prefer to built rather than destroy unlike marehans, mjs, hutus who all they do is loot, pirate, rape, plant drugs,

learn from oagdens, we keep marehans and majerteens divided by gettting them at each tioehrs thrat, they hate each, marehan warsn mjs if ogaden was in jubbaland we would wipe you out,

somali has to be broken up, somaliland, jubaland, central somalia can go totgetehr, then puntland, atleast 4, no way oagden will share a country with hutus if idoor is recognised, what has xamar every done for us? debt- billions in debt with interest, yet we dont ever see it, faermajo used tyo it to buy chat, and hassan and sheikh sharif used it to buy houses in istanbul,

if the uk is able to give sctoland a refreundum, why can farmajor not do it?

learn fromour nabi SAW, he would make nations rule them sleves, their own kings/sultans, all they required to do was defend the muslim umah if attackd with soldiers, it was self rule like the EU, it took centuires for the Muslim kingdoms to emergence and rule the Muslim world and yet see what happened? divions,

to make idoors part of somali means a real war, this is obviously bad, let idoros have their country, let this shyt hole soamlia die, an idoor idea of a free country cannot be killed, its an idea, you cannot atatcked it, its a waste of resoucs,

to the kids who think idoor will be forced into somali, its a pipe dream chaps, they would rather die,

when napolean could not contain belgium hen gave them freedom, the same with irish republic, same with soviet states, when it gets too bloody, let people go away separate,

i hate idoors, if it was halal to exterminate them and there will be no punishment from god and i had the means today i would have wiped them out, i would have gassed them if i could, if in judgement day i would not face the consequence, like hitler i would have used Altrone B 5 Cyclide Beta and Alpha gas, but i do fear God, i would not have spared a women, children or old chat eaters like khalid cali, but i a a muslim alhamdulilah,

however, lets be logical, a man who fight for his rights and all he is asking is to be recognised in the lands he resides in as a country deserves it, even if they are gaalo, jews or idoors,

idoor will get their freedom, and must somalis are langaabs and hate it because it makes them feel useless, mjs hate it becasue it willmake them feellike afailure, so do marehans and hutus, somalis waa jewish and xaaasids,

i once had this hawiye old man pray maqrib and after salat he swore virtually Ogadens took jubbalnd by force, i told him nigger ogaden was expanding and conquering gaalo madow in jubbbland and northern kenya before your great great hutu forefather was born in 1780, this is the nature of somalis, they pretend they have deen but waa mostly hypocrits, liars,

thus somalis waa jews, ignore these hater and if you are real man free yourselfs from zoomalia, break it into pieaces, if doqonki xoolo idoor is useful for one thing its this: you will destroy zoomalia for us, so i can walk away and take jubbaland and turn it into the singapore of africa

carry on the excellent work you are doing, god speed, stop drinking qamro an chewing chat and take down ozoomalia dn let adalis uncle be the last boon to rule zoomalia,

and then after that spend the first ten years bullying a divided harti and take their lands and colonise them, they are soft when it comes to war, waa easy target, there is no suchn thing as somalinimo, real politk, andn after that may God make idoors turn onto each other. may god destory you all like you killied each other inn the early 90s

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:11 am

no khalid let us help our neighbour even if they are our biggest enemy since a prospering and centralized koonfuria will wake up the axis against soomaliweyn (ethiopia, djibouti and kenya) as well russia, the west etc into supporting an independent somaliland

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am

teeri so much anger dont hate anyone just calm down :lol:

we will see what happens

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:27 am

teeri so much anger dont hate anyone just calm down :lol:

we will see what happens
no hate bro, i want idooristan to become a reality, so south Ogadeniya aka Jubbaland can also become a country,

ood luck to dioor, ps'; do you not always see how much hate khalid and idoors have for daroods?/ Ogaden, thus natuarlly its ok to have hate for thsoe that hate you, its human nature,

when an idoor child is born, is how idoors hate daroods,

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:31 am

I believe the Teeri individual is on ice. Definitely on drugs.

He writes long essays of BS. Kulaha 2 million Isaaq were killed when entire Somali population was 7-8 million.

Waxasa meshan iska fadhiya oo iska la ka murmaaya.

I would personally ban them for those kinds of statements. People on drugs shouldn’t be online.

50,000 Isaac died in the war.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.