Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jaajuus Bohol

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jaajuus Bohol

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Of all the isaaqs only timiro defends the duke of bohol tallow ma timirta bay cunaan. Timiro walaal adigu iyo duke of bohol maad is wastaan. Ileeen waxani wax ka badan eh

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:09 am

Of all the isaaqs only timiro defends the duke of bohol tallow ma timirta bay cunaan. Timiro walaal adigu iyo duke of bohol maad is wastaan. Ileeen waxani wax ka badan eh
She spies for him in Isaaq private.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:31 am

She spies for him in Isaaq private.
I wonder why she is allowed to be in snet. The bittch is not even isaaq she publicly claims something else.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 am

Khadija Ali

Hooyadaa ayaad ka warantay bilaa dhaqan Oromo ah oo xafajo leh ayaad tahay miyaan kula yaabayaa.

Xaarplaya

Uskag xun oo habeenka iyo maalinta kala aqoon ayaad tahay.
Nin tolkiisii outcast ka ah maxaan kala hadlaa, afarta jeegaanta u nacamlee.
Cid kale ma haysatide.
Dhagax caabud fooqal Dhagax caabud.

Theyuusuf

Doqonkii cid dhashay la garan waayey ee habarta suuqa ku jirtaa dhashay.
Maxaan kaala hadlaa nin weyn oo wax dhalay garanahaynin ayaad tehee.
Sidaasaa u dambaysa islaantii aayar fadhiyi weyda.
Snet ma hooyada baa leh dibjir waaxid
Adeer anigu Isaaq uma baahni GX ayaa igu filan
Isaaq kulahaa xoolo iska ciyaya

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 am

Timiro imika mawaxad naleedahay ninka majeerteen eeh bohol jacayl iyo siigo idinka madhexeyso. Oo maxaad baas eh ka amaanaysa hadanad u Dhigan

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 am

Timiro imika mawaxad naleedahay ninka majeerteen eeh bohol jacayl iyo siigo idinka madhexeyso. Oo maxaad baas eh ka amaanaysa hadanad u Dhigan

Bal maxaad nooga sheegeysaa hooyadaa cidey u dhigatay.
Maxaa kaa si ah Waar islaanta ceebteeda astur siloonyahow

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:47 am

Timiro bohol iyo adigu waad isku walaaqdan eeh iska qiro nin. Majeerreen ba ku kuda. Ileen maad difaacdeeb hadanad hoosta kawalan oo nin doontu ku cuncuntay deedna bohol aad isku riixdeen mise waxed leedahay ninka majeerteen eh bohol kuma geeyo

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:14 am

The cuckold banned me after I made a thread on Amina Boqor and her father orchestrated escapade with Douglas against his MJ pimps
Meanwhile, he posts pics of naked "HJ" women on Ramadan. When your mum isn't Idoor, class and honour goes out the window, I guess.

He also deleted my comment asking wtf is "Wadaniland" and "East Burco"? Leave these people to their internet fantasies. :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:02 am

Over the years I have noticed that beesha issaq (mainly jeeganta to be specific H.A) use the ‘darood’ card exclusively to keep the unity intact. Any Issaq individual that deviates from the pack mentality is accused of having a Darood maternal lineage or partner. Like how dare he/she disagree with this and that, it must be due to their proximity to faqash. It makes u wonder tho, is the unity that fragile that people aren’t allowed to think differently?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:52 am

Over the years I have noticed that beesha issaq (mainly jeeganta to be specific H.A) use the ‘darood’ card exclusively to keep the unity intact. Any Issaq individual that deviates from the pack mentality is accused of having a Darood maternal lineage or partner. Like how dare he/she disagree with this and that, it must be due to their proximity to faqash. It makes u wonder tho, is the unity that fragile that people aren’t allowed to think differently?
Actually H.A never been the gaurdians of beesha isaaq but they are the back bone of today's somaliland republic . When it comes isaaq vs daarod habaryonis are the front runners followed by us the habarjeclos, keeping the enemies in check is our job . Keeping somaliland thrive is their job. Any isaaq who is not working for somaliland or for the isaaq clan is a Traitor in our book. Our biggest enemies are the self hating isaaqs , we don't respect those ones. we call them all kinds of names and we often degrade their entire family plus we make sure to put them in the record . Good example is cabdisalan gentle and nimco qorane. I think The later have seen enough intimidation. There are some who are worse and will make them beg for their life .

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:12 am

If you mock our struggle if you start supporting puntland and xamar over Somaliland. You are a traitor it doesn't matter if you are habarjeclo or garxajis or Arab Arab habarawal. As the yusuuf said habarjeclo and habaryoonis bari particular muse ismaciil and muse abokor are on the borders in the east. We habarawal border ogaden and jidwaaq in the south and samaroon and ciise and some oromos between hawaday and harar. Isaaq have a collective mindset our unity is stronger than ever. Every isaaq subclan defends isaaq and Somaliland interest. It's his own job af iyo athin. If you start praising walanweyn former faqash majeeteniya we will tell you utag kuwaas aad jeceshihid. Many isaaqs in history during the snm.had darod mother's mother's they took part of.the struggle a lionshare but these weren't confused fuckers who sufferd from an identity crisis. For example haji muse Farah igarre his mother was wasakhgali. That didn't stop him from killing jabartis and chasing Sayid siigeyste. Salaam carabay one of the best Isaaq poets his mother was dhulbahanre that didn't stop him from verbally abusing the darood. Gujiski baddan uga dhignahay gebiga darood eh. Mujahid maxammad xashi cilmi one of the early founders of snm who grew up in Ethiopia his mother was darood jidwaaq. His one of the most hardliner isaaqs there. When Somaliland and Somalia were having talks and Hirsi was speaking about walalaheen Somalia he told ciyaal baad tihin eh don't ever say walalaheen dadkaas walaalo manihin. You dissagree on party politics wadani vs kulmiye but you can't go against the fundamentals and priciples of the isaaq people. Some of the sacad muse suported wadani
Some of the hy support.kulmiye its not all clan. Wat most non isaaqs dont know isaaqs share so.much kinship and intermariage. For example sacad muse and garxajis galbeed live close to each other and are very close in terms of family ties both in berbera sheikh hargeysa in the hawd. Don't believe the hype you read on.social media and clan websites.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:18 am

Is nimco qorane the Twitter fgm activist, that girl is weird. She worships cadaan people and is always looking for validation. On the other hand she’s sland extremist, so I guess we talking about different people. :lol:

Anyways, When I mentioned individualism, I wasn’t necessarily talking about anti-issaq because no one would see their people destroyed. I am talking about challenging the notion that you gotta walk a certain line or else the big bad wolf aka Darood is influencing ur thoughts thus must be condemned.

The reality is every Darood sub clan is going after their own interest and doing their own thing. So when ever I see snet posters accusing someone of being compromised by Daroods, I can’t help but laugh a little. I think you can be issaq even pro Somaliland but can also have different opinion that is contrary to the popular one.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:32 am

Nimco qorane is that ciidagalle so called Poet girl who went to xamar praises kacaan and general a fweynes govt She is not very pro Somaliland She was arrested in hargeysa . Its true there is no collective darod interest but sometimes there is or it seems that way marexaan and ogaden fight over kismayo majeerteen have their own policies. Anigu I don't believe in western democracy where ever can say something he or she wants there should be individualism you can't slander or go against Somaliland flag the core foundations of Islam you can't go against the isaaq holy war in the 80 For independence Somaliland independence and territorial integrity is sacred holy. If you go and don't believe in that you are a traitor. We are afrcan democracy where we uphold isaaq sadaat culture of akilship sultans elders guurti respect For guurti. We are not a liberal western democracy based on free thinking and Greek mythology iyo gaalnimo .xeer iyo dhaqanbaanu leenahay..it's funny when is see w alanweyns who say but your a democracy prop should say what they want against Somaliland no. You can call.out muse biixi and seylic and politicians they will leave tomorow or will die but you can't go against the state qaranka

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:58 am

Is nimco qorane the Twitter fgm activist, that girl is weird. She worships cadaan people and is always looking for validation. On the other hand she’s sland extremist, so I guess we talking about different people. :lol:

Anyways, When I mentioned individualism, I wasn’t necessarily talking about anti-issaq because no one would see their people destroyed. I am talking about challenging the notion that you gotta walk a certain line or else the big bad wolf aka Darood is influencing ur thoughts thus must be condemned.

The reality is every Darood sub clan is going after their own interest and doing their own thing. So when ever I see snet posters accusing someone of being compromised by Daroods, I can’t help but laugh a little. I think you can be issaq even pro Somaliland but can also have different opinion that is contrary to the popular one.
Daarood subclans were United during Afweyne time to rob pillige and hord all powers and wealth. Now that Afweyne is defeated and Daaroodism United by thivery was crushed Daarood went back to their pre Afweyne years , each for his on and each subdued by their neighbors. The honey moon is over.

Isaaq never in history fought together before the 1980s, if it was about your Daarood we would have fought as unit centuries ago. What United Isaaq in the 80s and now is the bitter wars they fought against all their non Isaaq nighbors, supported and armed by a Daarood regime and assisted by the Somali national army and thousands of oromo mercenries.

Tell me what Somali clan faced such a diverse display of enemies?

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:03 am

Khadija Ali

Doqon xun oo uunsada ayaad tahay Bohol ayaa qaraw kugu ridey.
F***ing st ayaad ku kortay maxaan kaala hadlaa bilaa nasab yahay.
Isaaq aad sheegatid oo aad danahaaga ku fushatid waa lagaa diidey
Oromoyahay bilaa dhaqanka ahi

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.