Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faqash remnant poet idajaaa arrives in hargeysa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Faqash remnant poet idajaaa arrives in hargeysa

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:08 am

He wrote a new book about kacaanism and the afweyne govt he is now in hargeysa visiting here is a report. About the works of idajaa when he was working for qeybta hiddaha iyo dhaqanka dawladi maxammad siyad bare and he promoted darod poets and abwaanin

https://burcoonline.com/articles/74158/ ... Somaliland

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Faqash remnant poet idajaaa arrives in hargeysa

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 am

Why the fuck is he in hargeisa

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:09 am

Any one can be in hargeisa. That's just normal but it's open for every one to challenge idaaja . Where is Dr X ? :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:55 am

Xplaya is not gonna be happy about Idaajaa (btw coolest name I ever heard) roaming around hargiesa writing a book before he had the chance lol

In all honesty tho, people are our age and younger might have been conditioned with propaganda and shit but wallahi the older generation remember the time and can see through the BS. They know what’s really up. That’s why these guys can one day be at each other’s throats and next day sipping tea and taking a picture.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:43 am

Muse Biixi, should deploy a guuto of his feared Red Barret forces, and order them to beat the sh!t of the "Faqash remanent", Ina Faarax Cali Taano. For the average qaldaan, nothing will bring more delight than seeing a prominent life-long Siyaadist, receiving the dabcasar treatment.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:04 am

I won't be surprised if this Hargaysa next welcomes Morgan

Something is in the water of Hargaysa this is beyond normal. Absolutely disgusting and trasonuse .

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:38 am

Cuqdaad ba idin dishaay!! The guy said I was assigned to Wardheer area to Buhoodle area! 😂 if the others assigned to different regions didn’t do their job don’t blame me 😂

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Cuqdaad ba idin dishaay!! The guy said I was assigned to Wardheer area to Buhoodle area! 😂 if the others assigned to different regions didn’t do their job don’t blame me 😂
Assigned? Who assigned him your mother? Dimwit speak of things you know before I stick my boots and leg up your qurjile hole.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 pm

In somalia anyone is welcome anywhere musa bixii can come to gabahaarey and the local people will welcome him with open arms.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:51 pm

In somalia anyone is welcome anywhere musa bixii can come to gabahaarey and the local people will welcome him with open arms.
Where is this Somalia? There is no such thing

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:58 pm

It's where idajaa is now.

Anyway ponder over this:

You live in the west a country that does not belong to you but you are questioning a somali man visiting a somali city.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Assigned? Who assigned him your mother? Dimwit speak of things you know before I stick my boots and leg up your qurjile hole.
The Kacaan government you talk about every day! Assigned people to different regions Muraan ba ka soo haraay Qamriyaa Caab Idoor aah Qurjiga iska jaar!! He said in an interview he was assigned to that region.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 pm

It's where idajaa is now.

Anyway ponder over this:

You live in the west a country that does not belong to you but you are questioning a somali man visiting a somali city.
Somali city yes but not Somalia. Somaliland wether you like it or not exist by force. Even this faqash rat uncle of yours decades ago was preaching Daaroodism calling for Isaaq destruction and now he is sewge rat in Isaaq city.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

The Kacaan government you talk about every day! Assigned people to different regions Muraan ba ka soo haraay Qamriyaa Caab Idoor aah Qurjiga iska jaar!! He said in an interview he was assigned to that region.
Who told you this your sexy single mom?

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Walee meesha ku socotan iyo nacaybka iyo cuqdada idinka buixda waxa ka heshan waxba hayga siinina
Somali koleyba ma tihin oo waxa la yiri hoyooyinkiin markay xaabada doonan ba xabashidu kufsatay oo ibnu xaraam ba tihiin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.