Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I think it was leyltatl qatr last night

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I think it was leyltatl qatr last night

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:29 pm

After reading my last 3 juzz of Quran last night I had the feeling it was leylt qatr. The mosques were full in hargeysa xalay salaatul leyl. After finishing I was reading a little salawaat by the great sheikh ibn carabi. And waxyaro roob a h ba day the sky was beautiful in hargeysa xidiga. Xalay sammada furnayd. Ilaahoow wixi Muslims caafi ciyaalka Suuriya iyo falastiin iyo dadka rohinga iyo wixi muslime eh dhibban u naxaraso.
Biidmillah waqawlu xaqu. Ilaahow. Somaliland midnimadeeda iyo xukunkeeda iyo dadkeeda midee oo budhcad quluubtoda isku mari inshallah

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I think it was leyltatl qatr last night

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Ask this Khadar Night guy if he has any knowledge of next week's candian lottery numbers. The jackpot is 60 million we can share the proceeds.

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:51 am

After reading my last 3 juzz of Quran last night I had the feeling it was leylt qatr. The mosques were full in hargeysa xalay salaatul leyl. After finishing I was reading a little salawaat by the great sheikh ibn carabi. And waxyaro roob a h ba day the sky was beautiful in hargeysa xidiga. Xalay sammada furnayd. Ilaahoow wixi Muslims caafi ciyaalka Suuriya iyo falastiin iyo dadka rohinga iyo wixi muslime eh dhibban u naxaraso.
Biidmillah waqawlu xaqu. Ilaahow. Somaliland midnimadeeda iyo xukunkeeda iyo dadkeeda midee oo budhcad quluubtoda isku mari inshallah
Have read some of your comments here. Didn't realise you were fasting. Blij dat je het mischien hebt gevonden.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:56 am

Cali burco I always fast I am Muslim I pray a fast I pay zakkat. Ik ben altijd een goede moslim ik behoed mij zelf voor laqwi and haram. Allah zegt in de koran wamayu xarimuna.ma xarammalahu wa rasuuulu.. Allah weet het beste en moge Allah van ons goede moslims maken

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:47 am

What ever hasanaad he earned, he gives it away with his constant swearing and mocking people.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Ilaahoow wixi Muslims caafi ciyaalka Suuriya iyo falastiin iyo dadka rohinga iyo wixi muslime eh dhibban u naxaraso.
Khalid syria,falastiin iyo rohinga hadaad u ducaysay maxaad somalida kalena ugu ducayn weyday weliba daaroodka oodwadaagta nahay :lol:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Ilaahoow wixi Muslims caafi ciyaalka Suuriya iyo falastiin iyo dadka rohinga iyo wixi muslime eh dhibban u naxaraso.
Khalid syria,falastiin iyo rohinga hadaad u ducaysay maxaad somalida kalena ugu ducayn weyday weliba daaroodka oodwadaagta nahay :lol:
Oo maxuu ugu ducaynayaa umad maalin kaste habaarta?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Kaliil ma qof walaan baad tahay daoodku wa dad habaaran. Ma qof ku neceb oo jiritaankaga neceb baad u duceysa.. you must be insane

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.