Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Iniesta Opens Up About Links With Pep's Man City

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 am

FC Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta has opened up รวม ทาง เข้า sbo about the media reports that linked him with a move to Pep Guardiola's Manchester City after he announced he was leaving the Spanish giants.The 34-year-old, who ended his 22-year stay with the Catalan giants last month, joined J-League outfit Vissel Kobe soon after.Some reports suggested that Iniesta would consider a reunion with his former manager in England, but the player has now denied that this was ever the case, and confirmed there was no contact between the two parties."I had no offer from City, Guardiola never called me," Iniesta explained to Cadena Cope."I have seen reports in the media that there was contact, but, honestly, there was no conversation. I was leaving Barca to รวม ทาง เข้า sbo leave Europe, so that would have made no sense."I was lucky enough to be at an elite club where I was at my happiest, that makes me รวม ทาง เข้า sbo tremendously proud, but it was time to undertake another adventure."Iniesta made 675 appearances for the Blaugrana, scoring 57 goals and assisting a further 142 strikes.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.