Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Garxajis Vs Jeegaan probaganda.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Garxajis Vs Jeegaan probaganda.

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:28 pm

You can cry all you want. Our culture protected women, elders, children and the sick long before The Geneva Conventions.

Attacking documents that provide for and help those very group is equal to The Geneva Conventions under Somali xeer and customary laws.

If those services become threatened, many of these needy people will die on the streets especially those who need it for medical attentions often need to travel abroad.

Common sense.

I find it funny how this whole topic became about one cyber girl and her views. The matter of the truth is none of you are capable of defending your views or the actions of that criminal dark gorilla so you hiding behind Timiro.

Weak niggaz.

The Ras

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:37 pm

You can cry all you want. Our culture protected women, elders, children and the sick long before The Geneva Conventions.

Attacking documents that provide for and help those very group is equal to The Geneva Conventions under Somali xeer and customary laws.

If those services become threatened, many of these needy people will die on the streets especially those who need it for medical attentions often need to travel abroad.

Common sense.

I find it funny how this whole topic became about one cyber girl and her views. The matter of the truth is none of you are capable of defending your views or the actions of that criminal dark gorilla so you hiding behind Timiro.

Weak niggaz.

The Ras
No answer so far, nobody asked you to write an essay, just answer the question when did you ever defended Sacad Muse women from the foul mouth of your cousin Timiro since you claim you are an equal defender of all women.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Drunk head, you not only make no sense but you lack consistency.

When I put you in your place and put an end to your 'tolayeey HY' trolls like few months back you cry "Jeegan puppet deleting my topics hogayeey"...when I put Khalid in his place for been on a girl's case 24/7, here you are crying "the Garhajis mad man".

In all cases, I'm on the righteous side.

I make no apology about it. So lexda and you going to get it from me. I don't care if you are friend or a family.

You not only cried about them but you wanted me to attack the vary girls you trying to say I didn't protect. You are too drunk to keep any relevance and consistency.
by X.Playa

look at Ben dover two topics , look at kinwaslaawi labelling all garxajis are somalilandiid, look at how all h.awal are openly cheering even those chicks who you supposedly used Thug's nick to prtoect them , look ay yummymama and inanyay ,

none of them ever tells the other what we are doing is wrong, yummymumy went as far as saying ''maxaa garxajis laga masalaxayaa , as though she the USSR.

waxaas oo edab dara ah waxba kamaad qaban markay amar ku siiyeen baad bilowday inaad topikaygii masaxadid.
Wrong is wrong. We have to distance ourselves from the dark gorilla who burnt the Somali passport.

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 am

Jeegaanta wax ka munaafaqsan Allah ma abuurin.
Waxay oranayaan, " cadawgu yaanu inakala qaybin".
Cadawnimona wax aan ahaynna garxajis kulama dhaqmaan.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 am

Abodu adigu qolomaadtahay. Ma gugudhabe baad tahay mise garre mise garanwaa. Misse gaala madow. Who are you horta before you speak of jeegaan and garxajis

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:46 am

Timiro has got the old piss head triggered bad. :russ:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:25 pm

Timiro is a good example of what happens when people can't hold their emotions when it comes to politics.

I remember Snet 2013 times, no Isaaq on Isaaq beef, now all I see is Isaaqs insulting each other its sad.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Actually it's quite entertaining. :) :up:

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 am

Actually it's quite entertaining. :) :up:
Adiga maxaa kaaga shan iyo toban ah!!!

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:44 am

Timiro is a good example of what happens when people can't hold their emotions when it comes to politics.

I remember Snet 2013 times, no Isaaq on Isaaq beef, now all I see is Isaaqs insulting each other its sad.
Its quite sad seeing isaaq on isaaq beef. Things have changed in somalinet. :broken:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:51 am

Its quite sad seeing isaaq on isaaq beef. Things have changed in somalinet. :broken:
Indeed.

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 am

Ever since I have been on Snet and that's over a decade, I noticed that any issaq who didn't share the collective thought was labeled undercover darood posing as Issaq. :lol:

that's just being dishonest, it might have worked in the past but you can not hide there's a political and tribal rift between issaq sub clans and there's no outsiders involved.

now are some daroods taking advantage of the situation, ofcourse just like some issaqs take advantage of every tragic event that takes place in Mogadishu.
Sacad muuse and habar jeclo are controlling the narrative for Somaliland. Anybody who disagrees with them is automatically labeled a faqash. In Somaliland they want to be royal families and leave the rest to be all peseants.

Your not allowed to compete in politics or business. When it comes to import export, power generation, and telecommunications everything must go through dahab shill group, sompower and somtel. Dahabshill group is a super power in Somaliland. A few weeks ago telesom power generators got its cable cut by the government and replaced with sompower. The Arab clan where screaming and complaining about it in the media.

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:45 am

I don’t care about Garhajis and Jeegan beefing but if I talk about these two individuals; for me the guy who burnt the Somali passport is wrong.

He is the instigator who offended hundreds of thousands of Somalis from all regions inhabited by the Somali race including Somaliland and that includes myself.

This was uncalled for and unnecessary. It makes look all Isaaq hateful and we are not.

Sometimes we troll. Sometimes we exploit our minor disagreements and at times we all go tit-for-tat.

But we are not haters of our kind.

The fat foker only reaponded to the dark gorilla who decided to burn his own mother who uses the Somali passport to get around.

Wrong is wrong. It’s not about my reer is righteous.

Fok that cunt. I would put him to comma.
So your boyfriend in the video calling SL flag a Jeegaan flag is right?

Don't tell us you don't care about Jeegaantan hate when you constantly wipe the juices from Timiros choochie masterbating on Jeegaan hate.

Also you deliberately chose to ignore the constant burning of SL flag and calling SL day may 18 the day of the garbage by the faqash.

Mujaahid Janan Oogo is justifed in burning that peice of toilet paper called the Somali passport anybody who calls himself a SL who is offended by it is a closet jaajuus and you always have been a closet jaajuus.

The ultimate irony is this passport is named after Italian Somalia and not the official Union the Somali Republic, yet chicken heads like Aw Oromo are offended.
Your last point is the whole problem we have with Somalia. Somaliland was only part of the somali republic and never Somalia. We weren't even consulted in 1991 even though we had peace. It's like the whole country being called Somaliland and koonfur not being consulted. I bet they would want to secede.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:02 am

That we will never know my friend. :)

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:26 pm

😂, Good thread :clap:
Anigu si dacaad ah baan rabay berigi u xasan sheikh maddaxweyne ka aha inaan Somalia wax la qabto laakin waxanoo miidhan baa ku niyad jabinaya. Meel walba" bad Karma" aya daba socda daarodka. Aniga way dhaleen oo si walba iyo meel walba dartood la igu caayay sidan u difacayay. 10 sanno ka dib , waxba ka ma socdaan.Hoogaanka haddad ka qaado =zero! Hogaanka haddaad u dhiibto=zero! Haye maxaad yeelaysa marka?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.