Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Garxajis Vs Jeegaan probaganda.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Garxajis Vs Jeegaan probaganda.

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:50 pm

This one is an alleged pro- Italian Somalia Garxajis from Hargaysa. This traitor most likely is a Gedabursi from Boorama.

Ninkan siciid haybe waa hy cali siciid.wuxu ka mid ahaa ragii 13.11.2017 wadanka joogay e wax soo arkay.

Liibaan samatalisna waa ciidagale.
Oo maxuu Soo arkay ee bass ma dagaalka aduunka ee 3aad baa SL ka dhacay? Mida kale maan gaabyow passport ka Italian Somalia gubistiisa maxaa Garxajis ka galay? Saw xin bills dumar maaha reer hebel baan ximinayaa oo passport ka dalkayga baan caayayaa mid faqash na waan amaanayaa.

Kaliilow kooxdaada magacii Garxajis afduubtay waxay la mid tahay gabadh walaalkeed ku dilay dhilonimo oo si a walaalkeed ugu aarsata tidhi waan ka sii darayaa.

Imika si aad ula xintataan hj iyo h.awal cadow kaste oo SL waad la safateen xumaan kaste SL waad u gaysateen oo waydinkan passport kii SL yidhi was kii jeegaanta, barina calanka SL baad intaad gubtaan odhan doontaan was kii jeegaanta. Laakiin Garxajis noociinaas was iska qaban doonaa.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Here is my theory: Idoor have more nacas than any other family. May Allah protect us from the fitna they spewing from social media.
They obsessed to make name by themselves trough Shir Jaraa'id and FB. Reer Burco hada shirka jaraa'id waxay yidhaahdaan markay soo xaarayaan. ''Waar isug shir Jaraa'id baan soo qabanee=isug an soo xaare.
Kaas u mujaahid a ah Kaliil ee u yidhi " waa raggi Somaliland 2017 joogay ee wax Soo arkay" ee passport ka SL caaya ka cadowgana amaanayaa, wuxu ximinayaa ninkan

Bal Kan danbe waaba la fahmi karaaye dameerkan hore maxaa ka galay difaaca calanka cadowga saw maangaabnimo iyo xin maaha?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:29 pm

Horta Isaaqu we run weynu leenahay niicle ninjileeyc shiisheeyehe soo dhaweysta sookeeyehana u xun.I remember both 1991 markan waddanka kuso noqonay in 1991. Wadaad ayeeyday ah through our the 1980s oo naso korisay ayaa marwala odhan jirtay hooyo inaga daa hooyo wuxu waa daarood ah. Anigu ma darood baan garanaya I was very young. Ayeeyo daroodku waayo. Wa ilma kalalax. Reer buuraale ayeey balashlayaal iyo doobilayaaal u ahayeen. Cabdiqays baan dhagaysanayaa antu badru antu nuuro qiiblatayni

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 pm

This one is an alleged pro- Italian Somalia Garxajis from Hargaysa. This traitor most likely is a Gedabursi from Boorama.

Ninkan siciid haybe waa hy cali siciid.wuxu ka mid ahaa ragii 13.11.2017 wadanka joogay e wax soo arkay.

Liibaan samatalisna waa ciidagale.
Muxuu soo arkay? Ma hooyadii oo aroosa?
ii sheeg waxa ku kelifay inuu u oslo Mogadishu

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:45 pm

The other baboon dukaanka yar kasoo niicle isna wuxuu rabaa laba ujeedo;
in uu dab huriyo
in uu noqdo caan sida dab casar
Social media waxay platform siisay lax walba

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Haaa hooyadi oo mala mushunguuli ama kuwi musqlaha qodi jiray ku aasayaan. I find it so.strange all qudhunbuursis and. Jabartis are licking garxajis ass. Garxajis doesn't even need toitlet paper any more. Ama waxay ku istijuoodan. Wa arimo cajiib ah waxa meesha ka socda.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:09 pm

I don’t care about Garhajis and Jeegan beefing but if I talk about these two individuals; for me the guy who burnt the Somali passport is wrong.

He is the instigator who offended hundreds of thousands of Somalis from all regions inhabited by the Somali race including Somaliland and that includes myself.

This was uncalled for and unnecessary. It makes look all Isaaq hateful and we are not.

Sometimes we troll. Sometimes we exploit our minor disagreements and at times we all go tit-for-tat.

But we are not haters of our kind.

The fat foker only reaponded to the dark gorilla who decided to burn his own mother who uses the Somali passport to get around.

Wrong is wrong. It’s not about my reer is righteous.

Fok that cunt. I would put him to comma.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:15 pm

The other baboon dukaanka yar kasoo niicle isna wuxuu rabaa laba ujeedo;
in uu dab huriyo
in uu noqdo caan sida dab casar
Social media waxay platform siisay lax walba
Maw malaynaysaa inu munaafaqaasi Burco dhex mushaaxayo oo waxba laga qaban waayey?

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:16 pm

I don’t care about Garhajis and Jeegan beefing but if I talk about these two individuals; for me the guy who burnt the Somali passport is wrong.

He is the instigator who offended hundreds of thousands of Somalis from all regions inhabited by the Somali race including Somaliland and that includes myself.

This was uncalled for and unnecessary. It makes look all Isaaq hateful and we are not.

Sometimes we troll. Sometimes we exploit our minor disagreements and at times we all go tit-for-tat.

But we are not haters of our kind.

The fat foker only reaponded to the dark gorilla who decided to burn his own mother who uses the Somali passport to get around.

Wrong is wrong. It’s not about my reer is righteous.

Fok that cunt. I would put him to comma.
So your boyfriend in the video calling SL flag a Jeegaan flag is right?

Don't tell us you don't care about Jeegaantan hate when you constantly wipe the juices from Timiros choochie masterbating on Jeegaan hate.

Also you deliberately chose to ignore the constant burning of SL flag and calling SL day may 18 the day of the garbage by the faqash.

Mujaahid Janan Oogo is justifed in burning that peice of toilet paper called the Somali passport anybody who calls himself a SL who is offended by it is a closet jaajuus and you always have been a closet jaajuus.

The ultimate irony is this passport is named after Italian Somalia and not the official Union the Somali Republic, yet chicken heads like Aw Oromo are offended.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Let alone Timiro, I will defend any girl even Amhara one. It’s embarrassing to see so called men go tit-for-tat with girls.

We differ on these issues and good principles will always prevail ill driven ones.

We all know the biggest qabilisteeyal here not only towards other Somalis but amongst Isaaq.

Time and time again they got exposed.

I am proud to be an Isaaq with different reasoning who often doesn’t invest emotions and tolayeey in all things.

We, all know, who started and inestigator of any kindnis always the one who should bare responsible for all actions that came as a result.

Somali passport did no harm to Isaaq or SL or any other Somali community. It did nothing but open doors, take them places, get the very sick to the treatments and medical assistance they needed, get students into various international universities, businesses across borders.

I am proud to say my cousin owned his masters travelling with this document. My other cousin travels around seeking new opportunities with this document.

And tomorrow I am buying more of this document to the next patch of explorers amongst my family.

The other document only is symbolic.

The Ras
Last edited by AwRastaale on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Let alone Timiro, I will defend any girl even Amhara one. It’s embarrassing to see so called men go tit-for-tat with girls.

We differ on these issues and good principles will always prevail ill driven ones.

We all know the biggest qabilisteeyal here not only towards other Somalis but amongst Isaaq.

Time and time again they got exposed.
You defend Timiro constant xaar but you never defend Sacad Muse women when the same Timiro calls them the whores of fucken Street.

Shut the f up hypocrite Garac.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:47 pm

My facts are killing drunk heads like you.

The good Isaac will stand for the right war.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:54 pm

My facts are killing drunk heads like you.

The good Isaac will stand for the right war.
Dhuusoweyne munaafaq, you claimed you not only defend Timiro because of her sex despite her sick foul culture but all women, yet not did you once reprimanded Timiro for calling an entire tribes womenfolk whores constantly.

But yet you persistently attempted to corner Khalid Ali and indirectly insult him defending the iskuxaar whore out of clannish solidarity.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:13 pm

old drunkhead,

Timiro is a girl. It amazes me how much she makes few of you sleepless many mothers.

I am the one who called for her ban not coz I need to entertain any of you or your views but because I felt she was wrong. Did anyone act on that?

Go check IPG for reference hooyada wase.

On the same token I spat on you and your stone God for been on her case 24/7 while drinking your own urine from the Johnie Walker bottle.

Khalid is no special either. If I see him at wrong, I am going to call him for it and I did.

I am known to be my own and treat no one more special than another or in favor.

It's no surprise when you guys are wrong, I am once again openly sharing my difference. I don't need to appease any of you fockers. I am my own person.

I respect all naago apart from my harmless sexist views but I don't label them over qabyalaad. I may say few sexist things to them to get under their skins but I treat all naago equal.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:17 pm

old drunkhead,

Timiro is a girl. It amazes me how much she makes few of you sleepless many mothers.

I am the one who called for her ban not coz I need to entertain any of you or your views but because I felt she was wrong. Did anyone act on that?

Go check IPG for reference hooyada wase.

On the same token I spat on you and your stone God for been on her case 24/7 while drinking your own urine from the Johnie Walker bottle.

Khalid is no special either. If I see him at wrong, I am going to call him for it and I did.

I am known to be my own and treat no one more special than another or in favor.

It's no surprise when you guys are wrong, I am once again openly sharing my difference. I don't need to appease any of you fockers. I am my own person.

I respect all naago apart from my harmless sexist views but I don't label them over qabyalaad. I may say few sexist things to them to get under their skins but I treat all naago equal.
Where have you ever defended Sacad Muse women from the foul mouth of Timiro?

No need to beat around the bush iskuxaar boy I can piss on your head anytime needed to.

Just answer the question?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.