Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qurbajoogs are scared of the Locals. In back home!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Qurbajoogs are scared of the Locals. In back home!

Postby salafi_student » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:39 am

As a regular visitor to back home. I am gobsmacked when I hear a Qurbajoog talking about the current, day to day issues of back home and the only info they apparently have are few clicks of the heavily tilted tribal sites.

When or if they get the chance to visit, they would propabably visit few expensive restaurants to get ripped off. But the majority of their time would be locked up indoors, scared to mix with the locals.

Strange fadhi kudirir!

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Re: Qurbajoogs are scared of the Locals. In back home!

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:19 am

As a regular visitor to back home. I am gobsmacked when I hear a Qurbajoog talking about the current, day to day issues of back home and the only info they apparently have are few clicks of the heavily tilted tribal sites.

When or if they get the chance to visit, they would propabably visit few expensive restaurants to get ripped off. But the majority of their time would be locked up indoors, scared to mix with the locals.

Strange fadhi kudirir!
You still Salafi? You know thats out of fashion now? :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 am

Strange fadhi kudirir!
Well said

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:47 am

Strange fadhi kudirir!
Well said
Well I haven't visited since Musse Bixi became president but when I was there I saw a majerteen woman in hargeisa. She had a shop downtown and she was sitting by a cafe insulting my president silaanyo and saying dhulka aniga iska leh somali wa mid spewing somali weyne posion. Needless to say I recorded her and her arrested for being a danger to national security she got kicked out of somaliland then her whole shop got robbed lol :lol: . So what is it about his statement that is well said?. Somaliland is my home, dadka are my people

You pussylanders talk to much online :lost:
Last edited by LaY-D_LicK on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:50 am

Is absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing, when I see Superficial Qurbajoogs acting like they're westerners in back home. Flashy clothes, flashy cars with sunglasses. Speaking foreign language. While locals look-on!

No wonder why locals are risking their lives in sinking boats!

Lady

Actually you not from there you are a westerner. You're more in common to the Somali people in your town in the West. I.e if you live in London you are more in common with Somali Londoners. No matter where they originated in the Horn.

The quicker you understand that the better.
Last edited by salafi_student on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:57 am

Is absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing, when I see Superficial Qurbajoogs acting like they're westerners in back home. Flashy clothes, flashy cars with sunglasses. Speaking foreign language. While locals look-on!

No wonder why locals are risking their lives in sinking boats!
So we scared of them or we to flashy infront of them? Which one is it? :lol:

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 am

Scared to mix.

Locals have their own places - qurbajoogs have their own restaurants.

Similar to apartheid system

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am

Scared to mix.

Locals have their own places - qurbajoogs have their own restaurants.

Similar to apartheid system
Not a big deal. We just have a different taste to the locals. :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am

Strange fadhi kudirir!
Well said
Well I haven't visited since Musse Bixi became president but when I was there I saw a majerteen woman in hargeisa. She had a shop downtown and she was sitting by a cafe insulting my president silaanyo and saying dhulka aniga iska leh somali wa mid spewing somali weyne posion. Needless to say I recorded her and her arrested for being a danger to national security she got kicked out of somaliland then her whole shop got robbed lol :lol: . So what is it about his statement that is well said?. Somaliland is my home, dadka are my people

Are you proud of that?

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:24 am

Well said

Are you proud of that?
Naag edeb daran bey ahayd she thought she was in bosaso or something. I had to remind her dhulka aniga iska leh :lol: :clap:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:49 am

Are you proud of that?
Naag edeb daran bey ahayd she thought she was in bosaso or something. I had to remind her dhulka aniga iska leh :lol: :clap:
Do you know that isaq celebrate 18 May in caabudwaaq and no one does anything to them

If what you have said is true then it is shameful indeed.

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:57 am

inkastoo la idiin dirsan inaad noo hestan Somalia dhexdiisa lakiin waan idinka aqbalaynaa ha ku noqonina waanu haysaana dad iyo abwaan qaranka u heesa markaa iska haysta wixi kalee somalia jooga kkkkk :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am

they are isaaq

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

they are isaaq
Deh iyaga la hadliya wuxu miyuun waxba fahmiin. Yaa uu dirsaday.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:52 am

who are you to question anyone? do they need your approval to wave the Somaliland flag?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.