Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A program about Mujaahid Lixle.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

A program about Mujaahid Lixle.

Postby X.Playa » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:44 am

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A program about Mujaahid Lixle.

Postby original dervish » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Ermmm.......I'd rather stick a pen in my eye than watch this iidoor fairytale. :)

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Ermmm.......I'd rather stick a pen in my eye than watch this iidoor fairytale. :)
why bitch?? if your daddy Ghaani paid his homage to Lixle after his death why not his whore the dhulbahnate?

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Isaaqu wa ka bad badiyan xiligi jabhadana wa ilaawi la'a yihiin , war niman raga iska dhiga sidi dumarki inta ha calacaline , qabiilada kaleba jabhado wa lahayen mawducaasna wa iska xireen , ee idinka maxa idinka si ah maxay yihiin ereyadan sida Mujaahid oo taariikhda so jireenka ee somalida dhexdeeda lagu maqlin oo lagu arkin.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Gusdoonoow anaga iyo qabaayilka kala isku mid manihin anaga Isaaq banana yidha adigu na doofaar ismaciil baadtahay. Mujahid wa nin xaqu dirir ah adiguna doofaar ismaciil baadtahay mujrimk afweyne baad tageereyse.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 am

Idoor budhist kafir supporting a terrorist 'jihadist'.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:55 am

Greatest mujaahid of the horn no doubt.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:33 am

The iidoor call SNM rebels Mujahid, they copied that from the real Mujahid known as Darawiish. I respect Jeegaan more than these so called Mujahids.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Mujaahid Lixle and his brothers made your uncle Afweyne give up on Somali territory and the entire concept of Somaliweyn in Ethiopia when he signed away Galbeed in a desperate attempt to defeat them, only to die like a cockroach in a public toilet in Lagos Nigeria :lol:

They made your qurjiile cousins perform sujuud and sign the dotted line in Burco, your doofaar ismaacil cousins were so afraid of these men they vacated their homes :lol:

And before that these men were leading Somali forces in the war against Ethiopia. Mujaahid Abdilaahi Askar of SNM is the same man dubbed the Lion of Gode for destroying two entire Ethiopian divisions.

They are the greatest generation of Somalis to ever live. But you are an ignoble boon marehan, what would you know of greatness?

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:11 pm

boon dover, you are on time out, I cannot read your post, I am 99% sure you are responding to me, sorry my gaallo madow frend lol

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Boonta marehan snowflakes seem to be constantly needing a safe space, no other group on Snet resort to using the ignore feature to escape a battering like them. Keep pretending you are using the ignore feature boonta ku xaartey wase :lol:

Truly a pathetic group of victims. No wonder their cheeseboy is so docile and meek :)

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:19 pm

My adeers mopped the floor with these Xabashi backed terrorists.
They're still finding their mass graves today. :) :som:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Your adeers vacated all of Sanaag and much of Sool. The only clan in all Somali speaking regions to vacate their entire territory for fear of another clan :)

The same adeers of yours came begging in Burco because, and I quote, they feared Isaaq will genocide them :lol:

And today, the same adeers are exiled to Garowe because, and I quote again, their land is occupied by Idoor :lol:

Stay losing my slave :up:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Your full of shit.......we mopped your terrorists adeers up.....then executed them in the field in accordance with Somali military law. :)
Every rainy season iidoors bones are released from their final resting place.
I've put the word out to save me an iidoor skull to use as an ash tray. :som:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm

You are the only clan to have fled your territory for fear of another clan, not even Midgans did this in the civil war, I remember you described your fleeing your homes as "tactical retreat" :lol:

Your elders came to Burco begging for fear of Isaaq obliterating your qurjiile, and they signed on the dotted line as their Isaaq overlords demanded :lol:

And today, you are enslaved by Isaaq, your old and young, men and womenfolk are all crying with ciil.

Wallahi you will never escape servitude to Isaaq :) :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.