Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sadaat nation leader Messiah Mujahid Muuse moshey MuseIsaaqson reshufles cabinet

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sadaat nation leader Messiah Mujahid Muuse moshey MuseIsaaqson reshufles cabinet

Postby CaliBurco » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Maya waa niin oo dhakhtar ah. Labba walaalo ayaa dhalay kuwani.

Still laughing at mucaarid bilaa plan Kaliil oo ku leh "Muuse ciil baa haya... siduu dibnaha uu qaniinayo kaalaya eega".

All jokes aside....there's a logical explanation for Muuse Bixiis eratic decisions. Khalid Ali is his advisor.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Sadaat nation leader Messiah Mujahid Muuse moshey MuseIsaaqson reshufles cabinet

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:08 pm

There won’t be any more SL and many of us who entertained the game for the sake of reerka, will not anymore.

It couldn’t have came better time when today there’s much need for Somali unity.

I think Garhajis will be the first to welcome a new government in Mogadishu in post-Farmajo.

We can see that Puntland has already in most part taken over Sanaag. In post Dhumay, I think Dhulos will seek another option than SL.

Samaroon is keeping it low key but will fly a new flag.

Only thing right now missing is clear Garhajis agenda.

I think some of them still in the SL nest for no good reason. There’s absolutely nothing for them in SL at least in Mogadishu they are deputy PM, their youth getting scholarships and those in Libya are getting rescued.

One thing is for sure SL is in its sick bed.
Lool almost all Somaliland clans opposed Somaliland government's . And they were all defeated . This garxajis tension is not a big deal. Actually it's less destructive compare to the previous tensions. Today every body has a smart phone he can insult the president then sleep like a baby. Tomorrow the hy will take office and the ciise muse will cry river again nothing is gonna happen. Somaliland is immortal . It will never walk alone
You might not see it but I can see SL diminish and reach its maximum.

Tribal tensions along will not be the only factors but external ones too and external ones are gaining much more momentum than what it was in the past.

The Horn is changing.

The new regional dynamics will push SL into submission.

I believe today's grievance will only contribute Somalilland's institutional strength, if people keep complaining we will eventually change our constitution.

There is no one single clan in Somalilland who is capable to wage war against the State. And we don't have external powerful enemies. Just zomalia and pintland who are nothing. Dont be fooled by social media keyboard warriors none of them have the balls to pull the trigger. Most importantly Somalilland businesses community are in good terms with the government. They won't pay one penny to destabilise the country. The diaspora are loosers they can barely afford to pay their bills. So they can't fund any clan conflict in the long term. And the peaple are not armed to the teeth as before. All these things indicates that Somalilland is not falling apart.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Faratoon as Foreign minister? :lol:
Sacad Ali Shire still in a job? :lol:
And Garxajis??

So let me get this straight. Garxajis aya shiray oo yidhi “madaxweyne cadaalad ha la heelo” his response is to strip them of their only major post in the government. I wonder what his intentions are here. Does he not realize that he is the president of all Somalilanders?

Anyway I’m not suprised he thinks like this, I mean after all he probably has advisors like Khalid Ali.

Yu isku haleeynaya? Hadu Dadka iyo dalka ka xishoon wayo deenged aya madaxtooyada lagaga soo sari. To be fair it’ll probably be for his own good should that happen. It’s not healthy to be confined to your living quarters for year. Who put him under house arrest?
Hadii qolo kasta oo qaylisa last yidhaahdo innaga aamusiya cid walba sameecado bay rakibanaysa . Muse did the right thing . Car bal imika waa qolada laga maqlo waxbaa naga maqan markay maqlan garxajis kiiba looma jawaabin inta kale oo dhana candhuuf tooda bay dib u liqayan, somalidu waa indho ku garaadle . Odaygi silanyo baa dadka baad baray. Samaroon tu dhaqan bayba ka dhigteen waxay tabasho u bixiyeen hada no more tabasho iyo rafasho toona.

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:48 pm

And Garxajis??

So let me get this straight. Garxajis aya shiray oo yidhi “madaxweyne cadaalad ha la heelo” his response is to strip them of their only major post in the government. I wonder what his intentions are here. Does he not realize that he is the president of all Somalilanders?

Anyway I’m not suprised he thinks like this, I mean after all he probably has advisors like Khalid Ali.

Yu isku haleeynaya? Hadu Dadka iyo dalka ka xishoon wayo deenged aya madaxtooyada lagaga soo sari. To be fair it’ll probably be for his own good should that happen. It’s not healthy to be confined to your living quarters for year. Who put him under house arrest?
Hadii qolo kasta oo qaylisa last yidhaahdo innaga aamusiya cid walba sameecado bay rakibanaysa . Muse did the right thing . Car bal imika waa qolada laga maqlo waxbaa naga maqan markay maqlan garxajis kiiba looma jawaabin inta kale oo dhana candhuuf tooda bay dib u liqayan, somalidu waa indho ku garaadle . Odaygi silanyo baa dadka baad baray. Samaroon tu dhaqan bayba ka dhigteen waxay tabasho u bixiyeen hada no more tabasho iyo rafasho toona.

Waxaad isku qaldaysaban umalayna Baada iyo cadalaada.

Marka Muuse uu xilki quudha ee garxajis hayeey ka qado ee uu beeshisa ku taxo (beeshisa oo uu hore uu siyay qayb libaax) taasi wa caadalad daro (weliba ka daran oo wa dandansi). Marka reer madaxweynahooda uga caabtan caadalad daro ma aha baad.

On top of that giving foreign affairs to faratoon is a low moment. It’s almost as if building international relations and seeking recognition is not the aim.

This reminds of when Riyaale appointed Dr Dixood (AUN) a blind Guy from London as gudoomiyaha citiraaf raadinta and the kulmiye opposition said “ marku nin indla’a uu magacabay citiraaf raadinita dee induhu ka tuuray”.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:02 pm

I am actually trying to find any passable logic for the choice of Faratuun, a jaahil who is neither eloquent in English nor his mother tongue of Somali, and happens to also be a qurjiile minority for such an important position as FM portfolio. What good can come of this appointment?

When HY practically controlled the government during Riyaale's era both HA and HJ received good positions in the government. The fact that Biixi seems to be actively trying to alienate a large segment of the population within his own Isaaq is unforgivable.

Actually this is the sort of government power-sharing arrangement I would have expected had Cirro won and became President. Give HA the lion's share of positions since their candidate lost, appease minorities and give least no. of positions to his own clan. Biixi should have done the same, remove majority of HA positions and given them to Garxajis. HA and HJ should have had the smallest footprint in his government.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:11 pm

And Garxajis??

Waxaad isku qaldaysaban umalayna Baada iyo cadalaada.

Marka Muuse uu xilki quudha ee garxajis hayeey ka qado ee uu beeshisa ku taxo (beeshisa oo uu hore uu siyay qayb libaax) taasi wa caadalad daro (weliba ka daran oo wa dandansi). Marka reer madaxweynahooda uga caabtan caadalad daro ma aha baad.

On top of that giving foreign affairs to faratoon is a low moment. It’s almost as if building international relations and seeking recognition is not the aim.

This reminds of when Riyaale appointed Dr Dixood (AUN) a blind Guy from London as gudoomiyaha citiraaf raadinta and the kulmiye opposition said “ marku nin indla’a uu magacabay citiraaf raadinita dee induhu ka tuuray”.
Wasaaradaha dalku waa isku mid nin ciidagle ah baa laga wareejiyey maaliyada mid kale oo yaga ahna waxa la geeyey waxbarashada. Marka ma cadaalad darra. Xilku waa meerto weliba qaar kale oo badana waa la eryaya kuwana way iman doonan. Haduu doono madaxwaynuhu wasaarada lafteedaba inntu tirtiro buu ka dhigi karaa waax yar oo hoos tagta wasaarad kale. Kursigu awood ma sameeyo ee qofka ayaa awooda sameeya . Shalay ba wasaaradahi beeluhu ku taami jireen maanta ma jiraan madaxtooyo walaa duulis . Dadka uunba perception khaldan haysta ee wuxu waa isku mid .

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:23 pm

I am actually trying to find any passable logic for the choice of Faratuun, a jaahil who is neither eloquent in English nor his mother tongue of Somali, and happens to also be a qurjiile minority for such an important position as FM portfolio. What good can come of this appointment?

When HY practically controlled the government during Riyaale's era both HA and HJ received good positions in the government. The fact that Biixi seems to be actively trying to alienate a large segment of the population within his own Isaaq is unforgivable.

Actually this is the sort of government power-sharing arrangement I would have expected had Cirro won and became President. Give HA the lion's share of positions since their candidate lost, appease minorities and give least no. of positions to his own clan. Biixi should have done the same, remove majority of HA positions and given them to Garxajis. HA and HJ should have had the smallest footprint in his government.
What's the point of voting if those who voted for you are not rewarded. What kind of democracy is that . Our system is winner takes all , exactly like the USA one. Those communities who voted for the opposition should not expect too much. This is the reason I want our constitution replaced. Because our people don't understand democracy we must create 4.5 style system aynu qaydhinka wax ku qaybsano.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:39 pm

What's the point of voting if those who voted for you are not rewarded. What kind of democracy is that . Our system is winner takes all , exactly like the USA one. Those communities who voted for the opposition should not expect too much. This is the reason I want our constitution replaced. Because our people don't understand democracy we must create 4.5 style system aynu qaydhinka wax ku qaybsano.
Did qurjiile vote for Biixi?

Qurjiile voted overwhelmingly for Waddani, had it not been for HJ votes, Sool would have returned a Wadani victory.

If he is willing to appease a political nobody like qurjiile, then appeasing his f-king maternal kin and Isaaq brethren is a better use of that FM position.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Did qurjiile vote for Biixi?

Qurjiile voted overwhelmingly for Waddani, had it not been for HJ votes, Sool would have returned a Wadani victory.

If he is willing to appease a political nobody like qurjiile, then appeasing his f-king maternal kin and Isaaq brethren is a better use of that FM position.
Basically this.

not only denying Garhajis respectable positions but making Qurjile rat the FM is an utter disgrace. this was his opportunity to absolutely break up Wadani and deal a massive blow, thought he was playing 4d chess turns out it's the complete opposite. smh

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Muse Bixi way u damaatay, wu is ceeveeyey, inu Madaxweynaha qabyalada yahay manta la ogaadey, muse waxa u fiican, ee qarankana ii fiican in uu dad-deg isu casilo. Haduu dooniya In ay somaliland jirto. Hadiikale somaliland way burburisa Muse Bixi baana burburiyey. Weliba waxan ka baqiyaa inay gadho burbur xun oo an Laga soo noqon.

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Garxajis waa inaa midgo laga dhiga. Sidey rabaan weeye hadii hj oo sheikhu dhalin maanta ka sharaf badanyahay. Aduunyo. Waa garacii dhiladi hqbar xabuusho wadatay ee loo ogolaaday iney magaca isticmaalaan.

Garxajis inuu xaarka dhaqo isaga isbaday.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 pm

I’m cidagale and I’m angry we have an even worse foreign minister but I’ll still support my President until the end of his term. I’m confident SL will avoid disasters and will still remain united peaceful and sovereign by the time a new President comes after Mr Bihi departs.

I couldn’t care less if my tol has no representation in government as every member of cabinet only represents themselves.

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Adigo Madaxweynihi ah hadana ku darso:

1: Maliyadi (finance)
2: Garsoorki (law)
4: Xeer ilaliyaha (law)
4: Cidamadi
5: Duulista iyo Airportka (tax) (both the minister and director of airports)
6: Dekedi (tax)
7: Accountant General (finance and tax)
8. Telecommunications minister (biggest and wealthiest market in the economy of SL)
9: General Director of central Bank (finance)
10: Ministry of roads and development (massive budget)

That’s pretty much the heart of the country. Complete control of the financial institutions. Completely control on the key taxation infrastructure. Complete control on the nations biggest assists (ports and airports). This is what Muuse has decided is fair for his sub clan to have yet Yusuf feels that Garxajis should be happy with the ministry of education because, and I qoute, “xilku wa meerto”.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:56 pm

let sacad muuse have everything, I really don’t care as long as they are competent and patriotic then all is good, people should work and study hard and not rely on the State to earn a living

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:57 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.