Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Newbie That is confused

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Newbie That is confused

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:51 pm

You can oppose kulmiye muse govt but not Somaliland muuse is 71 years old he will probably live anoyher 10 years Allah know how long but Somaliland will be here long after he is dead it's not the leader the leaders come and go and will leave legacy same as press tuur left after liberating Somaliland the same as cigaal died after building Somaliland and mujahid sillanyo. What is important Somaliland Is for ever it predates muse kulmiye. We are 4 million people we just need to learn how to share the wealth of the nation that's all. Party politics should not blind sight you from the actual price. Inaga shuuucinimo bainigu jirta wali. Somaliland before anything. Our struggle that started in 1961 xassankaydwalanwal mujahid maxammad cali 1979 mujahid colonel askar mujahid cabdilqqdir koosaar and mujahid lixle mujahid axmed dhagax . The fallen soldiers Somaliland ciyaarkumaiman birtanu calashanay dhagsxaan banu liqnay. Aburis adigu qolomaadtahay are you gedebuursay since you claim your not isaq

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:03 pm

You can oppose kulmiye muse govt but not Somaliland muuse is 71 years old he will probably live anoyher 10 years Allah know how long but Somaliland will be here long after he is dead it's not the leader the leaders come and go and will leave legacy same as press tuur left after liberating Somaliland the same as cigaal died after building Somaliland and mujahid sillanyo. What is important Somaliland Is for ever it predates muse kulmiye. We are 4 million people we just need to learn how to share the wealth of the nation that's all. Party politics should not blind sight you from the actual price. Inaga shuuucinimo bainigu jirta wali. Somaliland before anything. Our struggle that started in 1961 xassankaydwalanwal mujahid maxammad cali 1979 mujahid colonel askar mujahid cabdilqqdir koosaar and mujahid lixle mujahid axmed dhagax . The fallen soldiers Somaliland ciyaarkumaiman birtanu calashanay dhagsxaan banu liqnay. Aburis adigu qolomaadtahay are you gedebuursay since you claim your not isaq
We all know Muse may leave power tomorrow, the issue is will there be a united SL or worst would SL survive the HJ HA alliance and hegemony?

The answer is I doubt it, Biixi was more then happy when the Habar Awal sultan and Buur Madoobe were faning tribal animosity during the election, he tolerated and never distant himself from such pollution. If he was a stateman he would have from the beginning rejected this kind of clan campaign.

Now that his clan tactics worked he went full throttle and appointed his clan the lion share in key position.

I doubt SL will survive another clan election and parliamentary elections will Herald another deadly clan competition, and this Biixi and Kaahin and the old fart Gaal in Gurti will take SL back to the eraly 1990s , a civil war we survived due to Somalia been in clan civil war, this time Somalia is stable and another iner-isaaq civil war would be a blessing a blessing that will be delivered by the so called Jeegaan if an immediate fundemental changes are not implemented from banning clan based campaign to equal sharing of power and reigning of clan oligarchy.

None of these life saving points will be adopted by the triumphant Jeegaan.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:31 pm

You wanted your iidoor state..... Only to realise that some iidoor are more equal than others.
I guess the old saying, "be careful what you wish for" has some truth eh? :) :up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Jeegaan = coalition even here in Britain it's run by a coalition government. Thats not the problem. The real problem is you guys are too arrogant to to be friendly with any other community. You believe that your clan should stand alone and win elections, war etc . You know that's not possible . The whole existence of habarjeclo is based on Jeegaanism we truly believe in working with others , this is our way and we welcome you if you are willing to cooperate with us. If you don't want , you have no rights to blame me for dealing with khaalid.

And please stop using that fake name "habar awal " ciise muuse never been part of kulmiye alliance . It happened by accident after waraabe kicked out jamaal. Still the ciise muuse don't like the HJs one of the biggest reasons we HJ supported muuse is to neutralise the ciise muuse anarchists to make berbera great again. I believe as long as sacad muuse is in charge Somaliland trade will grow faster. The monkeys can't fk with the cows. And the cows can feed all of us . :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Xplaya all we need to make sure is to make a garxajis preident in the next election and simple all the cry and grievances will end . That's all I urge ina mire to succeed Ina biixi . And join kulmiye . All grievances will end end on top of that he should give finance minister and foreign minister to ciidagalle and hy. As long as we get the vice presidency and the commander in chief of the armed forces .

The yusuuf is right ciise muuse were not part of the sacad muse hj alliances they joined the winning team because of ciise muse muse cabdalle ancient rivalries in saaxil sheikh and berbera By the way Somalia is more fractured than it was in the late today shabaab runs the show this was not the situation back then.l

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:45 pm

You wanted your iidoor state..... Only to realise that some iidoor are more equal than others.
I guess the old saying, "be careful what you wish for" has some truth eh? :) :up:
The lion (Dr X) wants to eat you alive and the fox (me) is tricking you with carrot and stick . Either ways you have no chance to escape . :)

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:32 pm

The lion (Dr X) wants to eat you alive and the fox (me) is tricking you with carrot and stick . Either ways you have no chance to escape . :)
The problem with provocation is that it is often counterproductive.

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:00 pm

We all know Muse may leave power tomorrow, the issue is will there be a united SL or worst would SL survive the HJ HA alliance and hegemony?

The answer is I doubt it, Biixi was more then happy when the Habar Awal sultan and Buur Madoobe were faning tribal animosity during the election, he tolerated and never distant himself from such pollution. If he was a stateman he would have from the beginning rejected this kind of clan campaign.

Now that his clan tactics worked he went full throttle and appointed his clan the lion share in key position.

I doubt SL will survive another clan election and parliamentary elections will Herald another deadly clan competition, and this Biixi and Kaahin and the old fart Gaal in Gurti will take SL back to the eraly 1990s , a civil war we survived due to Somalia been in clan civil war, this time Somalia is stable and another iner-isaaq civil war would be a blessing a blessing that will be delivered by the so called Jeegaan if an immediate fundemental changes are not implemented from banning clan based campaign to equal sharing of power and reigning of clan oligarchy.

None of these life saving points will be adopted by the triumphant Jeegaan.

X. Play you right if fundamental changes are not implemented right away Somaliland will be lost forever. The Jeegan side needs to acknowledge the grievances coming from the other side. It seems like some of the guys here are not men enough to accept that their uncles are wrong and are causing the destruction of Somaliland knowingly or unknowingly. When somebody brings up the injustice in the Somaliland mamul, we should be in agreement that there is injustice. In my opinion, we should be discussing how can we save Somaliland rather than this tit for tat talk. We are in danger of losing the unity of our people and I believe the solution is very simple, but I think INA BIXI is not honest about bringing people together

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:23 pm

I am a concern citizen who sees that a lot of you are ready to give up what their forefathers fought for and others who are hastening the demise of Somaliland by blindly supporting Muse Biixi.
My tribe lives in aburiin adiga qoloma thy we don't need room for sheegato/sheegaad we already have oromo boy for that.

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:34 pm

I am a concern citizen who sees that a lot of you are ready to give up what their forefathers fought for and others who are hastening the demise of Somaliland by blindly supporting Muse Biixi.
My tribe lives in aburiin adiga qoloma thy we don't need room for sheegato/sheegaad we already have oromo boy for that.

So, its Sheegato when my point of few doesn’t align with yours. If your tribe lives there good for you, mine lives there as well. Everything doesn’t have to be confrontational, this mentality of wanting everting for your REER is recent phenomenon and is gonna lead to something bad….

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:08 am

So, its Sheegato when my point of few doesn’t align with yours. If your tribe lives there good for you, mine lives there as well. Everything doesn’t have to be confrontational, this mentality of wanting everting for your REER is recent phenomenon and is gonna lead to something bad….
wtf? let me rephrase that what tribe do you belong too or are you some silly new troll.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.