Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The mayor of Hargaysa meets the mayor of Jigjiga

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The mayor of Hargaysa meets the mayor of Jigjiga

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Abiy Ahmed is still coming...

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:42 pm

^that's ethiopia side of wajaale biixi dropped off cagjar off at meeting he was going attend by himself and cagjar told him spend a night with me in jigjiga biixi declined but gave brief speech there that was unexpected I wonder why these delusional kids like bohol and oromo boy spend so much time trying manipulate stories even carre right hand man jamal baxad has surrendered.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:49 pm

The tide has turned in Somalia's favour.......while s/l is fading into obscurity. :) :up:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:57 pm

The tide has turned in Somalia's favour.......while s/l is fading into obscurity. :) :up:
you will still be my qurjiile pet until the end of time.

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:31 pm

In my opinion I see nothing wrong with intra Somali dialogue, in fact if unknown random Oromo person could be received and welcomed in Hargeisa, our Somali brethren are more deserved to be welcomed with open hands. I was surprised how our politicians were more than pleased to welcome those Oroma elders who their sole interest to Hargeisa visit was our people to be more gacked with Qaad.
I get where some of you are coming from and it may seem to some of you downgrade for Biixi political wise to meet with Cagjar but I think it’s the right step in building a good relationship with Somalilda Ethiopia, after all they are the ones we share the most. The political angle aside, Somalis need genuine interaction between them, we share more than we differ.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:24 am

In my opinion I see nothing wrong with intra Somali dialogue, in fact if unknown random Oromo person could be received and welcomed in Hargeisa, our Somali brethren are more deserved to be welcomed with open hands. I was surprised how our politicians were more than pleased to welcome those Oroma elders who their sole interest to Hargeisa visit was our people to be more gacked with Qaad.
I get where some of you are coming from and it may seem to some of you downgrade for Biixi political wise to meet with Cagjar but I think it’s the right step in building a good relationship with Somalilda Ethiopia, after all they are the ones we share the most. The political angle aside, Somalis need genuine interaction between them, we share more than we differ.
I beg to differ , the Ogadens west of us are our eternal enemies . Make no mistake , this Cagjar will nib you in the butt as soon as his feet are grounded .

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:24 pm

I beg to differ , the Ogadens west of us are our eternal enemies . Make no mistake , this Cagjar will nib you in the butt as soon as his feet are grounded .
by the look of him, Cagjar seems harmless, calmer and more mature than his predecessor.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:28 am

by the look of him, Cagjar seems harmless, calmer and more mature than his predecessor.
Same thing some Isaaq say about Dhoodaan , Sangub and Bile Rafle . It was not long ago when Isaaq welcomed Bile Rafle to Hargaysa as though he was a hero despite him been the governor of Waqooyi Galbeed in the 1970s , a refugee from Ethiopia yet ruling you in your own country, Bile Rafle was the man who burned the entire archives of Sheekh Seceondry school. yet isaaq muxubo welcomed him like a hero last year and Idaajaa this year.

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:47 pm

Same thing some Isaaq say about Dhoodaan , Sangub and Bile Rafle . It was not long ago when Isaaq welcomed Bile Rafle to Hargaysa as though he was a hero despite him been the governor of Waqooyi Galbeed in the 1970s , a refugee from Ethiopia yet ruling you in your own country, Bile Rafle was the man who burned the entire archives of Sheekh Seceondry school. yet isaaq muxubo welcomed him like a hero last year and Idaajaa this year.

Idoorku ilowshaha umusha ayuu leeyahay, but it doesn’t matter what they were or what they did, all that matters is that we fully recovered and they came to us with their heads down.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:14 am

Idoorku ilowshaha umusha ayuu leeyahay, but it doesn’t matter what they were or what they did, all that matters is that we fully recovered and they came to us with their heads down.
You are basically saying its oke i am found even though i will be lost tomorrow.

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

You are basically saying its oke i am found even though i will be lost tomorrow.
I am saying they are relevant no more. I know how IDAAJA took advantage of his uncles’ authority to manipulate and changed the Somali Suugan but ISAAQ are not gullible like southern Somalis. if you have ever been to the country you would see that there is book written about every notable ISAAQ poet

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 am

I am saying they are relevant no more. I know how IDAAJA took advantage of his uncles’ authority to manipulate and changed the Somali Suugan but ISAAQ are not gullible like southern Somalis. if you have ever been to the country you would see that there is book written about every notable ISAAQ poet
Bot really , Idaajaa was in Hargaysa very recently and he was welcomed like a hero by the likes of Shaacir , Gamadiid and Bedal and many others. The same man who use to say " Ingiriis iyo Cawaankood" as a code for Isaaq for 44 years is now a hero in Hargaysa and yet these same people cry and whine about Morgan but the Morgan of somali literature and bias history is welcomed in Hargaysa hurdu.

As to your second point , there are only 3 books about isaaq poets.

1- Timacade written in the 1970s by Gaboobe
2- Afqalooc written few years ago
3- Salaan Carrabay by Yuusuf Shaacir.

now compare that to how many books only Idaajaa produced .

1- Ismaaciil Mire 1974,
2- Aadan Carab , 2000.

In addition to the Mad Mullah , Qamaan Bulxan printed by the Afweyne press and recently at last they have managed to write a book for Raage Ugaas awarding him the undisputed king of Somali poetry.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.