Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which one is bigger Gabiley or Bohotle

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Beer-Dilaacshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Which one is bigger Gabiley or Bohotle

Postby Beer-Dilaacshe » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:09 pm

Gabiley is overwhelmingly settled by jibriel abokor there are as much as gadabuursi in gabiley as there are akiche
Not even all sacad muse live there just one sub sub sub sub clan.. ciidagalle is much larger then wasakhgali and have bigger territory. The same way habarjeclo is way bigger than marexaan. The biggest marexaan city is cabudwaaq... you do the math
So u just admitted Gebilay is settled by Akishe, Samaroon & Sacad Muuse.

HJ is not larger than Marexaan you are crazy nor is Hy Larger than Marexaan nor is Habar Awal.

Marexaan was Raaga from central somalia to Dollo province in Wardheer deega. From Negeyle in Libaan to Gedo degan. HJ Aad sheegaso Baal Burco bey degta oo lala dego, the rest wa villages !! Marexaanka Gedo Kaliyah Degan baba ka badan.

LOL Why Are you comparing HJ with The Laangaab Boon Marexaan, HJ have the largest territory in Somaliland, Mareexaan are minorities in Gedo and Galguduud.

HJ land in Somaliland

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:16 pm

Gabiley is overwhelmingly settled by jibriel abokor there are as much as gadabuursi in gabiley as there are akiche
Not even all sacad muse live there just one sub sub sub sub clan.. ciidagalle is much larger then wasakhgali and have bigger territory. The same way habarjeclo is way bigger than marexaan. The biggest marexaan city is cabudwaaq... you do the math

HJ is not larger than Marexaan you are crazy nor is Hy Larger than Marexaan nor is Habar Awal.

Marexaan was Raaga from central somalia to Dollo province in Wardheer deega. From Negeyle in Libaan to Gedo degan. HJ Aad sheegaso Baal Burco bey degta oo lala dego, the rest wa villages !! Marexaanka Gedo Kaliyah Degan baba ka badan.

LOL Why Are you comparing HJ with The Laangaab Boon Marexaan, HJ have the largest territory in Somaliland, Mareexaan are minorities in Gedo and Galguduud.

HJ land in Somaliland
You are talking about land and Marexaan still has a larger territory, Marexaan is nearly equal to Harti and you to Dhulos.

Beer-Dilaacshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Beer-Dilaacshe » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 pm

HJ land in Somaliland
You are talking about land and Marexaan still has a larger territory, Marexaan is nearly equal to Harti and you to Dhulos.

Mareexaan is smaller than HJ sxb both land and population. Mareexaan lives within other qabiils, in Gedo they share every town with either Raxanweyn, Dir, or OG and also in Galgaduud with HG.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Gabiley is much much bigger than buhoodle.
Gabiley is settled by a sub sub sub clan of Sacad Muse Jibreel Abokor. Not all Jibreel Abokor live in gabiley as they live in Ethiopia, Djibouti, and somaliland.
While Buhoodle is settled by all of Dhulbahante hawd, basically every dhulbahante sub clan apart from maxamuud Garaad. Khalid, haygaag, Farah Garaad...

Just checked google earth Gabiley is the same size if not a little bit bigger than las canood.

:dead:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:16 pm

HJ land in Somaliland
Reer Xassan alone is bigger than all HJs. Half of Gedo is mines, Jubboyinka I settle. Liibaan region in Ethiopia I settled two degmos of 6 exclusively. I settle in Wajir all to Garissa. Brada my that's laf. How can an confederation of 4 laangaabs be bigger than MX? Forget Reer Diini and others in GG. Also, Cabudwaaq and Balanbale are the biggest towns in Galnus. That's the ironic thing.

You idoors are delusional.

:pac:

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:12 pm

HJ land in Somaliland
Reer Xassan alone is bigger than all HJs. Half of Gedo is mines, Jubboyinka I settle. Liibaan region in Ethiopia I settled two degmos of 6 exclusively. I settle in Wajir all to Garissa. Brada my that's laf. How can an confederation of 4 laangaabs be bigger than MX? Forget Reer Diini and others in GG. Also, Cabudwaaq and Balanbale are the biggest towns in Galnus. That's the ironic thing.

Langaab langaab dhalay ba tahay.
Merehan only settle in 1/2 of gedo like you just admitted. 1/6 district in galgudud. That’s it. You don’t settle in Liban region as it’s garre land. You are not native to Kenya stop lying you don’t go past beled xaawo.
Meanwhile HJ settle in Togdheer, Burco alone is bigger than all boon villages combined, and has a bigger population. We settle in the most land in Saxil (Berbera region), we settle in sool, we settle in Sanaag and we settle in Ethiopia.
As for Kenya we still outnumber you and we are not even native to the land.

Ahmed Farah alone in double the size of merehan.

Beer-Dilaacshe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Beer-Dilaacshe » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:34 pm

HJ land in Somaliland

I don't have time to debate useless and delusional laangaab Maro Xaar. :arrow:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:32 pm

HJ land in Somaliland

I don't have time to debate useless and delusional laangaab Maro Xaar. :arrow:
It's not a debate. Your clan is an confederation. You're not even asal nasab ah Sh Isxaaq. Check the DNA brada.
Let's not even debate.
:russ: :umad:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:39 pm

HJ land in Somaliland

Langaab langaab dhalay ba tahay.
Merehan only settle in 1/2 of gedo like you just admitted. 1/6 district in galgudud. That’s it. You don’t settle in Liban region as it’s garre land. You are not native to Kenya stop lying you don’t go past beled xaawo.
Meanwhile HJ settle in Togdheer, Burco alone is bigger than all boon villages combined, and has a bigger population. We settle in the most land in Saxil (Berbera region), we settle in sool, we settle in Sanaag and we settle in Ethiopia.
As for Kenya we still outnumber you and we are not even native to the land.

Ahmed Farah alone in double the size of merehan.
I share Liibaan and I said I settle two degmos exclusively idiot. Plus, I say said I own half of Gedo not that Gedo isn't exclusively MX. It is and we cleansed all riffraff out of it. My sub sub clan settles in Gedo is huge there. Brada I settle in Kenya. Ask any native there. I also have big numbers in Kismayo and I'm the VP of Jubbaland. So brada, HJ isn't my equal in size and lands. I respect that you guys are the muscle. Besides that iska amus

:mrgreen:

Aburiin

Postby Aburiin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 pm

I take quality over quantity any day. If numbers alone were enough the Oromos in our west would have overrun everybody in the Horn.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:50 am

how yall went from talking from one langab to another langab bon. :lol:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 am

Somalidu waxay dhahda love intadan love odhan bay love ku dhahda.

These idoors use the word langaab way too often, it just their inferiorty complex.

They think by calling other people langaab we'll think their landheere. Lol

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:00 am

These idoors use the word langaab way too often, it just their inferiorty complex.

Iidoor ha odhane jeegaan dheh. Jeegaan baa idiin faanaysa :lol:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:40 am

Iidoor ha odhane jeegaan dheh. Jeegaan baa idiin faanaysa :lol:
:lol:

Wa run Garxajiska wn tageersanahay iyo cid kasto jeegaan diid ah.

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:01 am

HJ is way bigger than langaab bon Marehan. It’s not even close . You guys can cry and calaacal all day but the truth is Gedo has 1 toilet and 1 high school. How are bons not Langaab?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.