Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any Pro Somaliland dhulbahante in here

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Any Pro Somaliland dhulbahante in here

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Will you belief i paid out of my own money for an iron pole that is hosting the Somaliland flag in certain place..............and i am a proud to be a Somalilander.............currently i am working on a project to commemorate the centenary of the holy armed struggle of the Dervishes and Sayid Abdulle Hassan against the english occupation force......and i don't have a problem with one about SNM and A/qadir Kossar.......May they all rest in peace.........these are all parts of me..........my Somali Northern heritage...........and am also proud that the Dhulos Jabhad had 4 letters SDLF (SOMALI DEMOCRATIC SALVATION FRONT) before it united with the Majeerteens SSF (Somali Salvation Front) and that is how SSDF......both Majeerteens and Isaacs had 3 letters just like.....a bit on satan's side......while Dhulos are always on the rational side .......all the historical juncture of the Somali history Qurjiile stands for what is right...
1- unification of North and South the only voice who said let us not hurry and wait was Garaad Ali G.Jama...and abtiyo you all screamed ..Laa yaa Garaad..
2- when all Somalis voted for 1977 war with Ethiopia.....the only dissident voice who refused was Cabdirahmaan Caydiid.....a Dhulos
3. When there were deydey roaming Hargiesa....and Garowe.....was nothing.......we had the khusuusi admin in place and Lasanod had a police force paid directly by undo
4- the first newspaper was printed in Lasanod ...long before there were any in Hargiesa or Garowe....

And here is a video of voice of wisdom from Boorama when Somaliland was being made in 1993...by Hassan Shiekh Mom in....
Are you Bahararsame?
Waa nin habar jeclo ah oo iska dhigaya jaamac Siyaad

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:00 pm

TheYusuf123.....thank you for being a voice of sanity here..........we are in desperate need of socially sober people........there are socially drunk people highly intoxicated with this Tribe Walker and Tribe and Clan whisky........but the best are those who come back......as GubanOgoHawdJSL........and the PrinceOfNugaaHawd......to all of you big love......wish you ...blessings and prosperity and peace.
Sillka hooyada wase hana sheegan ,
sarkaalkii faqashka ahaa ee hooyada kufsan jiray haku abtirsan ee wakhtigaa odaygii habar jeclo ee hooyada qabay ku Abtirso garac yahow
Aan af Soomaaliga dib kuu baree (JAAMACBUUHOODLOW)...horta CAY......waa....CAY= CI' + EY= Dee haduu EY kugu ciyana waxaad u noqoneysaa diinteena wanaagsan......
Xadis nabigana ka soo aroorey ayaa sheegaya in qofka ku caaya uu is caayey. Hadalka Allena wuxu ina faraya hadii qof jaahila (jiha + la') uu indha la'aan kula soo galo ...SALAAMA ayaa la dhaha.....marka SALAAMA ayaan ku leeyahay..............
Igana gudoon heestan......
Car hadaad nin cali gari ah tahay telfoonkaaga private-ka iigu soo qor midgaan yahow , hana sheegan naclaa adiga iyo waxaad tahayba ku yaali

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Sillka hooyada wase hana sheegan ,
sarkaalkii faqashka ahaa ee hooyada kufsan jiray haku abtirsan ee wakhtigaa odaygii habar jeclo ee hooyada qabay ku Abtirso garac yahow
Aan af Soomaaliga dib kuu baree (JAAMACBUUHOODLOW)...horta CAY......waa....CAY= CI' + EY= Dee haduu EY kugu ciyana waxaad u noqoneysaa diinteena wanaagsan......
Xadis nabigana ka soo aroorey ayaa sheegaya in qofka ku caaya uu is caayey. Hadalka Allena wuxu ina faraya hadii qof jaahila (jiha + la') uu indha la'aan kula soo galo ...SALAAMA ayaa la dhaha.....marka SALAAMA ayaan ku leeyahay..............
Igana gudoon heestan......
Car hadaad nin cali gari ah tahay telfoonkaaga private-ka iigu soo qor midgaan yahow , hana sheegan naclaa adiga iyo waxaad tahayba ku yaali
Waxaad isoo xasuusisay maqrib intaa aan gaadhi Laascaanood ah ka waayey Ceegag aan soo raacay seeraf Widhwidh soo qabaneysay.......markaan Widhwidh soo galay ayaan meel happy iska salaxdey maca badeecaad......show naf cas oo surwaal buluug ah oo jiinisa xidhan iyo kabo buudha ayaa show qoryihii Buuhoodle mid dilaagii kala baxdey oo la lugeysay.....dabeeto Buuhoodle wixi hal naaskeed gaadhi kareyba raadco ayey galeen.....meel kastana teleefanbaa loo diray......nin cas oo jiinis xidhan oo ay daan hore u arki jirin hadaad aragtaan qabta.......anoo nabiga iskaga salinaya oo aaney iga qasneyn ha la igu wareego.....naf badeecaada ilaa jiideysay oo aan is baraney baan ku idhi sxb bal soo xuuraan......waaka yidhi nin Khaalida qori dilaa kala baxoo kiiba lagu moodaya.....waaniga Barkadkii xataa mid wariye ah oo Gaaxnuug la odhan jiray ugu yeedhay si uu ugu sheego inaan ninka la doonto ahayn....mise nakata...wey ka dhaadhici weydey ninkan waa macalin qoladaaso reer Laascaanood ah......war ilaa xaajiyaad Dhagadheeeriyo ay wataan katimi Buuhoodle I xaqiijiyeen.....una sheegeen in ninkii isaga oo Qorilugid ku sii dhow la soo qaatey wey igu marnaayeen........saaxiib videogan odayga ilkaha la' ee tuutaha sita ee inta yar hadlaya ayaa aabahay ah.......kornel pilot Maxamed Jaamac Dhulqas baa la dhaha......diyaaradii koobaad ee aan raaco ano 3 jir ah isaga wax ka wadey Shabeelay

Markana sawirada hoose....ka ugu saareeya waa ka xidhan shaadhka African dress huruudiya...korneyl Dhulqas..
https://xaysimo.com/salaadiinta-iyo-cuq ... -hargeysa/

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Yusuf you are funny as f but I don't drink, don't even smoke cigarettes or do drugs walaahi

just had long day at work, I'm workaholic.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Yusuf you are funny as f but I don't drink, don't even smoke cigarettes or do drugs walaahi

Then you must bury your self alive because I am alcoholic and I can better manage to control my emotions than most of you . Maxaad ilaahay uga foorfoorarsatan haadaanba anigu ku dhaamo . Ordoo islayaaba wixii tukadaw .

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Then you must bury your self alive because I am alcoholic and I can better manage to control my emotions than most of you . Maxaad ilaahay uga foorfoorarsatan haadaanba anigu ku dhaamo . Ordoo islayaaba wixii tukadaw .
yes I pray my salat yout to have pray no matter what even if your sinner.I just don't sleep that much we are good no one got kilt wa iska kaftan. in america we say stick and stones may break a bone but words will never hurt me.

in somaliland we are all brothers ilaahay danbigana ha dhaafo

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:33 am

yes I pray my salat yout to have pray no matter what even if your sinner.I just don't sleep that much we are good no one got kilt wa iska kaftan. in america we say stick and stones may break a bone but words will never hurt me.

in somaliland we are all brothers ilaahay danbigana ha dhaafo
Aamin bro......and Yusuf even if you don't pray .......you must keep Allah in your heart......personally i remember drinking for a month in Addis Ababa back in 2007 and that was the month i remembered Allah the most (aan ugu tasbiixda badnaa) ........

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:27 am

Why would there be a pro Somaliland qurjiile. They hate Isaaq in the mind of the qurjiile Isaaq are gaalos infidels
They hate anything Isaaq. Gadabuursi are decent people but gadabuursi Is not daarood. You will never find a darood that supports Somaliland. Qujiile is a sick virus the only good thing they have is they have sexy girl's good for twerking in my late night show. The nacayb qurjiile has for Isaaq goes beyond all limits their elderly woman make videos on YouTube How Isaaq are jews I visited boosaaso for bussinesfew times the majeeerteens are much better lesshateful.

What is "qurjiile?"

I Like Isaaq Ladies who Like other Ladies!

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Why would there be a pro Somaliland qurjiile. They hate Isaaq in the mind of the qurjiile Isaaq are gaalos infidels
They hate anything Isaaq. Gadabuursi are decent people but gadabuursi Is not daarood. You will never find a darood that supports Somaliland. Qujiile is a sick virus the only good thing they have is they have sexy girl's good for twerking in my late night show. The nacayb qurjiile has for Isaaq goes beyond all limits their elderly woman make videos on YouTube How Isaaq are jews I visited boosaaso for bussinesfew times the majeeerteens are much better lesshateful.

What is "qurjiile?"

"Qurjiile" is a nickname given to Dhulbahante tribe by Isaac tribes in retaliation for Dhulbahante nicknaming Isaacs "Dabacayuun" ..............and i remember you writing in one of your posts that you are from the "beelaha puntland dhisay/ wax ka dhisay" and usually Dhulbahantess speak like that .........as much as i hate this tribal thing yet still a man's got to do what a man's got to do .......i'm i right in my assumption (of you being Dhulos!?) .......and by the way i enjoy your threads.....even that one about MGM..........the thing is i have a story to share in that thread which i'll do inshaAllah some time.......peace and love.......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:36 am

[/quote]

[/quote]
WTF.....i over looked this part of your post ........i guess there is something wrong with the urban food....i remember seeing in many Somali cities/ towns nanny-goats trying to ride other nanny goats ( result of the human leftover food they consume).....and then i went to the country where before the famine and now you can see hundreds of them but non with the city/town daviation.....i believe there is something utterly wrong with the foods we comsume or G.M.O foods........
May Allah help us all to pass these fitnas (tests).......

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.