Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Januray 7, 1984 and the hijacking of the faqash henchmen's flight by Mujaahid Cawil Cadami's 35th anniversary

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Januray 7, 1984 and the hijacking of the faqash henchmen's flight by Mujaahid Cawil Cadami's 35th anniversary

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:42 am

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Januray 7, 1984 and the hijacking of the faqash henchmen's flight by Mujaahid Cawil Cadami's 35th anniversary

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:44 am

As result of this hijacking hundreds of jailed would be executed Isaaq political and civil activist were saved in the bargain , after Mingisto brokered the exchange deal. Isaaq political prisoners in exchange for faqash SNA and some diplomats and families.

The late Mujaahid was shot dead by a Sacad Muuse militia during the inter Isaaq Hargaysa war.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Januray 7, 1984 and the hijacking of the faqash henchmen's flight by Mujaahid Cawil Cadami's 35th anniversary

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Among those Cawil demanded to be realsed was Ismaciil Cali Abokor ( a pioneer snm and undercover agent) and Cumar Carte Qaalib :snoop: the last was a kin to Mama-Khadiija another wife of Afweyne. what a waste.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Ilaahay haw naxariisto mujaahidinta SNM intii ku shahiiday in the line of duty. Inta noolna ilaahay ha ciseeyo yaga iyo waxay sii dhaleenba.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:44 pm

AUN

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Thats what happens when you try to construct a tribal republic......some iidoor are more iidoor than the others i.e, jeegan. :)

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:54 pm

AUN

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Thanks for sharing with us.
I still do not understand who has assassinated Mujaahid Awil Adami. I am sure they killed with impunity.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:04 pm

I still do not understand who has assassinated Mujaahid Awil Adami. I am sure they killed with impunity.
Some sacad muuse militia who were just looking for a man with a name to kill, he was in duty doing his correctional officer duties in Hargaysa prison ( his career during the somali republic era) , some say they were trying to get some of their clans men out of jail too.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Some sacad muuse militia who were just looking for a man with a name to kill, he was in duty doing his correctional officer duties in Hargaysa prison ( his career during the somali republic era) , some say they were trying to get some of their clans men out of jail too.
So sad. I do remember that day. I was in Zurich. I also remember the hijacking day I was in Mogadishu. Two different days. One day I was celebrating with friends in Curuba and other day I was mourning and coping with death and loss of this halyey.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:23 pm

So sad. I do remember that day. I was in Zurich. I also remember the hijacking day I was in Mogadishu. Two different days. One day I was celebrating with friends in Curuba and other day I was mourning and coping with death and loss of this halyey.
who is the the other guy with him in the operation?

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Waar heedhe show waxad tahay oday gaboobay , god damn it 1984 anigu waxan ahaa 8 years old. :damn:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Waar heedhe show waxad tahay oday gaboobay , god damn it 1984 anigu waxan ahaa 8 years old. :damn:
:damn: :pac: :deadrose: walaahi adeer cimri dheer baa kuu hadhay haduuba kaa xiiran ee biciide curuba ku cabayey 80s kii .

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm

who is the the other guy with him in the operation?
Muj. Cawil Cadami Burhaan. Muj. Baashe Muuse Maxamed (Baashe Diig). Muj. Axmed Xaaji Maxamed (Waraabe).

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:47 pm

:damn: :pac: :deadrose: walaahi adeer cimri dheer baa kuu hadhay haduuba kaa xiiran ee biciide curuba ku cabayey 80s kii .
Aniga iyo AW52 ayaa ugu weyn forum
1984 waxaan curuba ku jaqayay Jack Daniel

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.