Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Darod cities VS Hargeisa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: All Darod cities VS Hargeisa

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:00 am

Darood are spread out. Darood live in most northern Somali land which is Caluula, the most western Somali town which is Tuuli Gulled and most Southern Somali which is Ijaraa, Garissa County. In conclusion; Darood have more land than all other Somalis combine. Darood have a lot small towns
This has little to do with geographic spread and more to do with your lack of numbers. You just do not have the numbers to have a city as large as Hargeisa or Xamar. We have already established you are a minority 3rd place clan in Somalia after Hawiye and Raxanweyn, you are also an even more insignificant minority in Somaliland coming 3rd after Isaaq and Dir.

The geographic spread argument is not sound, remember, midgaans are also geographically spread out.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:06 am

Kismaayo will surpass Hargeisa in the next 20 years. Gedo alone will be richer than Somaliland. The resources we have alone will surpass the idoors.
These is a better chance of Hargeysa surpassing New York City than this happening. We know how small your villages are and how langaab your people are. You can fit all MX villages and kismayo in Half of Burco. Your embarrassing yourself if I were you I would stay away from this thread like the rest of your cousins.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:58 am

Kismaayo will surpass Hargeisa in the next 20 years. Gedo alone will be richer than Somaliland. The resources we have alone will surpass the idoors.
These is a better chance of Hargeysa surpassing New York City than this happening. We know how small your villages are and how langaab your people are. You can fit all MX villages and kismayo in Half of Burco. Your embarrassing yourself if I were you I would stay away from this thread like the rest of your cousins.
I built Berbera port. I won't do it again. This time I'm building Jubbaland and my cousins are building Puntland. You can keep Xaargeysa. You will be isolated. Berbera is a fiasco and the locals don't want multiple bases in Berbera. When global powers can just move to Eritrea and Djibouti. I'm sitting on massive oil and minerals in Gedo alone. Plus, with the Juba valley output. I can feed the nation, 3x over. Plus, as an clan family, Darood, we have numerous ports. Las Khoray, Eyl, Hafun, Bossaso, Garacad, Kismaayo, and Burgaabo (Port Dunford). You only have Berbera at best and Zaylac at worst. I don't care for population. I have massive lands and biggest oil blocks as a Darood in the nation. Hawiye can rival us. Not you sxb.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:01 am

I built Berbera port. I won't do it again. This time I'm building Jubbaland and my cousins are building Puntland. You can keep Xaargeysa. You will be isolated. Berbera is a fiasco and the locals don't want multiple bases in Berbera. When global powers can just move to Eritrea and Djibouti. I'm sitting on massive oil and minerals in Gedo alone. Plus, with the Juba valley output. I can feed the nation, 3x over. Plus, as an clan family, Darood, we have numerous ports. Las Khoray, Eyl, Hafun, Bossaso, Garacad, Kismaayo, and Burgaabo (Port Dunford). You only have Berbera at best and Zaylac at worst. I don't care for population. I have massive lands and biggest oil blocks as a Darood in the nation. Hawiye can rival us. Not you sxb.
Look at this xoolo. You didn't build shit. Sovjet did. If You where capable of building things Your Ghetto region wouldn't be in that sad state.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:28 am

Look at this xoolo. You didn't build shit. Sovjet did. If You where capable of building things Your Ghetto region wouldn't be in that sad state.
:wow:

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:40 am

:dead:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 am

marvelous thread. :clap:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:33 am

no doubt Hargaisa is big, its the second capital of Somalia after Mogadishu, no one can say its purely Isaac city because it has the highest population of 0.5 outside of Mogadishu.

furthermore this does not say anything about population, clearly Wuqooyi galbeed is more urbanized then rest of Somalia, they are farmers for crying out loud, their population is not dispersed over a large area. I would say in the case of Puntland you maybe right, because majority of their population is Urban, but this is not the case for the rest of Darood.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:58 am

no doubt Hargaisa is big, its the second capital of Somalia after Mogadishu, no one can say its purely Isaac city because it has the highest population of 0.5 outside of Mogadishu.

furthermore this does not say anything about population, clearly Wuqooyi galbeed is more urbanized then rest of Somalia, they are farmers for crying out loud, their population is not dispersed over a large area. I would say in the case of Puntland you maybe right, because majority of their population is Urban, but this is not the case for the rest of Darood.
Where did you get Hargeysa being 0.5 majority from, your just another hater and can face the fact that Hargeysa which is 99% isaaq is bigger than all Darood town combined. Yes there are midgo that live in a small neighbourhood. However, but midgan are found in every Somali town and city.

Hargeysa has 4 subclans of Isaaq who live there.
Sacad Muse, Cidagalle, Isaxaaq (HY subclan) and Arap. Other Isaaqs such as HJ and other HY live there in their thousands. However they are not native to the town and don’t live in the surrounding areas so they don’t claim Hargeysa.
Only you Darood love to claim other people’s land.

Meanwhile the other Darood towns such as galkacyo, Kismayo and Jigjiga are not even 80% darood me and you both know this.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:27 am

Where did you get Hargeysa being 0.5 majority from, your just another hater and can face the fact that Hargeysa which is 99% isaaq is bigger than all Darood town combined. Yes there are midgo that live in a small neighbourhood. However, but midgan are found in every Somali town and city.

Hargeysa has 4 subclans of Isaaq who live there.
Sacad Muse, Cidagalle, Isaxaaq (HY subclan) and Arap. Other Isaaqs such as HJ and other HY live there in their thousands. However they are not native to the town and don’t live in the surrounding areas so they don’t claim Hargeysa.
Only you Darood love to claim other people’s land.

Meanwhile the other Darood towns such as galkacyo, Kismayo and Jigjiga are not even 80% darood me and you both know this.
Hargaysa old name was harag gaya it was a gabooye town, before isaac invaded it. MAxaa kaa galay Darood in kismaayo, we have nothing to do with you lot, stop begging it, the only darood you deal with is Harti, stick to that laangaab asshole before you get karbashed again in tukaraq. :)

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:45 am

Dalalos101 fiest of all hargeisa is nlt the second city in somalia bosaso is and second harag geey was coin out of take fur as the place was a trading spot for people from hawd bariiga and local nomads. Thirdly aint Somaliland troops still in tukaruq so how can they get karbaash again if they in control of the place, you make no sense at all.

I think what ben dover did has hit home and you trykng to dirvert from the fact that darood biggest cities all fit inside hargeisa :lol:

Don't hate the player hate the game :Shrug:

P.s are there any isaaq in kismaayo. I know there's damal musa around galkacyo.

Hargeisa is expanding so much that it can double in size as people are building at the outskirt of the town.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 pm

fake map

compare kismayo size to hargeisa size

hargeysa is 33km square

kismayo is 42 km square

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hargeisa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismayo

hargeysa is more densely populated but by area kismaayo is bigger

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:55 pm

fake map

compare kismayo size to hargeisa size

hargeysa is 33km square

kismayo is 42 km square

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hargeisa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismayo

hargeysa is more densely populated but by area kismaayo is bigger
Miyaanad xishooneyn.
You expect people to believe little edits made on Wikipedia. This is 2019, people are using google maps and google earth. OP just proved all Darood towns can fit into Hargeysa with still space left over.
Kismayo and Hargeysa can’t be put in the safe place. In fact Burco is about 3 times the size of Kismayo. Before you embarrass yourself again I suggest you go on google maps or google earth.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Op has not proofed jack shit. Give us the sources the data not some badly drawn crap on microsoft paint

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Op has not proofed jack shit. Give us the sources the data not some badly drawn crap on microsoft paint
:russ:
This doqon is comparing Kismayo village to Hargeysa

:dead: :dead: :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.