Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daallo Mountains

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Daallo Mountains

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:32 pm

Daalo maasha ALLAH cid aan ahayn nimanka M I gaar ahaan Gadhweyn waxba lagama weydiiyo.
Warsangeli daalo sheegtey :lol:
Daalo belongs to xiimaya even me as a bah majerteen can not claim Daalo without his permission. What makes you more qualified to claim it then? You area is ceel afweeyn.
Warsangeli kulahaa ma waxaad sheegeysaa sadexda reer ee M I ka la dega Waar yaa ILLAAHAY yaqaana oo umada islamka ku jira

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:32 pm

Naaya, don’t post warsangeli land in the SL section. They are Puntlanders. Go ahead and post Las Anod if you wish but Sanaag is Puntland.
Go Daalo and say that naaya badhiwayn dabacayo. See how many bullets you get greeted with. Stick to your desert villages who are all smaller than Burco combined.
I dare you to go to Daallo and say it is part of Samosa triangle. You will be forced to sing/belly dance for the Darood mayor if daallo as your cousin Murtile was forced to strip naked and shake her porcus booty for her Darood overlords. :lol:

Erigavo and anything east of it including Daalo is PL.
My family lives in daalo :lol: and i go there every time i viste back home. Murtile is a indivale and repesnts himself.

There no such thing call east Ceerigaabo :lol: qosol badanaa Ceerigabo is a musa ismaciil gadhweyne town they live all over it. If i show u a map they live in four corners.

Why do you think the mayors for the last last 50 years were musa ismaacil.

Waar niyaw xishood aboowe and take that nonese to ur lil tuulos

Hannibal77

Postby Hannibal77 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:36 pm

Go Daalo and say that naaya badhiwayn dabacayo. See how many bullets you get greeted with. Stick to your desert villages who are all smaller than Burco combined.
I dare you to go to Daallo and say it is part of Samosa triangle. You will be forced to sing/belly dance for the Darood mayor if daallo as your cousin Murtile was forced to strip naked and shake her porcus booty for her Darood overlords. :lol:

My family lives in daalo :lol: and i go there every time i viste back home. Murtile is a indivale and repesnts himself.

There no such thing call east Ceerigaabo :lol: qosol badanaa Ceerigabo is a musa ismaciil town they libe all over it. If i show u a map they live in four corners.

My warsangeli friend both a house in Daalo town.
First Daalo and now you claim ceerigaabo? War ya warsangeli ah oo dadkan naga qabta.

Ceerigaabo was always warsangeli town. I see you are a troll. Next!

Hannibal77

Postby Hannibal77 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:37 pm

Daalo maasha ALLAH cid aan ahayn nimanka M I gaar ahaan Gadhweyn waxba lagama weydiiyo.
Daalo belongs to xiimaya even me as a bah majerteen can not claim Daalo without his permission. What makes you more qualified to claim it then? You area is ceel afweeyn.
Warsangeli kulahaa ma waxaad sheegeysaa sadexda reer ee M I ka la dega Waar yaa ILLAAHAY yaqaana oo umada islamka ku jira
Adigu forgot about this and tell me your bust size? Can you shake ur futo nicely?

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Xiimaya likes tuna he doesnt even like forest :lol:

He's still pissed with MJ they looted his lasqorey project. :lol:

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:43 pm

There no such thing call east Ceerigaabo :lol: qosol badanaa Ceerigabo is a musa ismaciil town they libe all over it. If i show u a map they live in four corners.

First Daalo and now you claim ceerigaabo? War ya warsangeli ah oo dadkan naga qabta.

It unioncorns were real then MJ would put a claim to it.

Why do u think Musa biixi can roll in ceeri anything and gaas couldnt even go past badhan where somaliland controls the west of it

If anything Somaliland runns west badan and thats the truth. Marka keep running with ur pirates ego and saying the mighty Garhajis don't own ceeri iyo daalo.

Hy live in midisho iyo kulmiye which is about 50 km east of ceerigaabo.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Adigu forgot about this and tell me your bust size? Can you shake ur futo nicely?

Hooyadadii candho-saabka loo toli jirey sida lo'da soo weydii qiyaasteda

Hannibal77

Postby Hannibal77 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Does your seal smell like timir baayo?

Hannibal77

Postby Hannibal77 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:50 pm

It unioncorns were real then MJ would put a claim to it.

Why do u think Musa biixi can roll in ceeri anything and gaas couldnt even go past badhan where somaliland controls the west of it

If anything Somaliland runns west badan and thats the truth. Marka keep running with ur pirates ego and saying the mighty Garhajis don't own ceeri iyo daalo.

Hy live in midisho iyo kulmiye which is about 50 km east of ceerigaabo.
Same reason why he can’t go to Las Anod. Just cause PL doesn’t control erigavo and Daalo doesn’t mean their are no warsangelis. They are both warsangeli towns.

This is not about MJs- your gaxajis is the same size as Ali saleeban. Don’t try to equate yourselves to us. This is about Daalo stick to it.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Only doofars claims other people’s lands. Bit everyone knows their land. All Dafoor Ismail towns and villages combined are smaller than Hargeysa.
Daalo and Erigabo are both HY, no warsengeli ever claims this. There are some in the forum and even they would not dispute this.
What does a dabacayo from the desert know about Sanaag, we need to stop feeding low life trolls.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:31 pm

Fucken buffoon do you know even where Daalo is located? Daalo is within Isaaq territory all surrounded by Isaaq clans you dumb dhabayaco fuck

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Does your seal smell like timir baayo?

Ceeb niyaw you couldnt handle raga and you go to the girl........effing MJ dhabayaco

Edris elba is having a nice time in the carribean playing captain sparrow with you know who :lol:

DeborahJohnson1122

Postby DeborahJohnson1122 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:48 pm

write for us + Nurses

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.