Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Ethiopian Press Release on Berbera Corridor

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Official Ethiopian Press Release on Berbera Corridor

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:31 am

Baastar kaa ben Dover hadaan wax kaa qaban karo waan ka qaban lahaa laakiin awood baan jirin xagayga . Sharmaarkena heat kaa gaadhay, cadhadii kulaha waxbaan dalool kasta kaa wasay ( including futo) ragaa waaweyn qabyaaladii baa dumarka la gashay . Horta meeshu miyeysan mod lahayn .

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:45 pm

I don't even wanna get into what my uncles used to get up to in Hargeisa/ Berebera and a thousand other iidoor towns and settlements during the 1980s.

I would be deservedly banned. :whew:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:13 pm

I don't even wanna get into what my uncles used to get up to in Hargeisa/ Berebera and a thousand other iidoor towns and settlements during the 1980s.

Heheheh if you wish hard enough maybe it would be a reality. Your uncle was starving and trying to survive constant droughts in lascanood. That’s why you were quick to pour out of your tiny villages. Still to retake some of your lands from back 90s

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Are your uncles the parents of these SNM groupies from Laaska?

:diddy: :ahh:

How do they feel today seeing their little girls running up to the same men who defeated them in 1991 wearing SNM colours on their bodies in your hometowns no less? :notsure:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Baastar kaa ben Dover hadaan wax kaa qaban karo waan ka qaban lahaa laakiin awood baan jirin xagayga . Sharmaarkena heat kaa gaadhay, cadhadii kulaha waxbaan dalool kasta kaa wasay ( including futo) ragaa waaweyn qabyaaladii baa dumarka la gashay . Horta meeshu miyeysan mod lahayn .
Yusufow adigu ma quraankaad diideysaa? Dee Ilaahay baa Isaaq uxalaaleeye qurjiilaha gabdhohooda, waayo waa MULKU YAMIIN. Xitaa Quraankey kutaala:

"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you."
(sūrat l-nisāa: 24)

"(Waxaa kaloo idinka reeban) Haweenka la Qabo, waxay hantaan gacmihiinu mooyee"

:blessed: :blessed:

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 pm

These Qurjiles never learn :damn: :whew:
They are in a most fucked up position.

They were abandoned by their Harti kin (neva forget Cali Siciid :lol: ), abandoned by their larger doofaar ismaacil community, and utterly forsaken by consecutive paper governments of Somalia and repeatedly told that they are property of Hargeisa.

Imagine being a man and watching your own women, daughters, wives, dress up, wear perfumes, and head out to welcome and service the same people who humiliated you in defeat in 1991. Imagine grown men watching their women leave the house adorned in SNM colours and being unable to do anything about it. That has to be a very f-king dark place man.

Imagine seeing your leaders lose, year after year, only to end up being lackeys of your enemies.

Welcome to The Melancholy of Qurjiile Midgaans:

:russ: Everybody knows they're the lowest of the lowest. hence why no one ever takes them serious.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:54 pm

I support Idoor in their endeavor to develop the region, but for goodness sake accomplish something already. It’s been over two years, and your own minister said SL gets 5million a year for a port and base, and still no corridor. What does Ethiopia give for 19%?

Lol @ I support Iidoor.

We know how you truly feel about Iidoor. Waxba qiiqa ha isku qarin.
Do you really? :lol:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:28 am

I support Idoor in their endeavor to develop the region, but for goodness sake accomplish something already. It’s been over two years, and your own minister said SL gets 5million a year for a port and base, and still no corridor. What does Ethiopia give for 19%?

Lol @ I support Iidoor.

We know how you truly feel about Iidoor. Waxba qiiqa ha isku qarin.
Do you really? :lol:
Yes.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:03 am

I dont need to boast about giving that holy work.....there a dozens of human rights reports that detail exactly what went down. :Shrug:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:11 am

OD, your insignificant qurjiile did nothing as a clan. You were part of a campaign against Isaaq involving the entire apparatus of the Somali Republic and the full might of its military establishment. It involved all Somalis, hell, it involved foreign mercenaries and hundreds of millions of USD aid money.

And you actually lost :lol:

The important question is, how did that work out for you today?

You are the only clan crying day and night about being occupied and ruled in your own deegaans by another Somali clan. You are dismissed today as a midgaan enslaved by Isaaq by all Somalis (including your Harti and doofaar kin :lol: ).

More importantly, the old generation we defeated are forced to welcome the SNM victors in their hometowns today, worse still, they must watch as their daughters and wives put on make up to welcome and service their former SNM foes.

Thats some fucked up shit I am not gonna lie :notsure: :whew:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:19 am

Nah man......I had uncles whom were in the NSS and uncles whom fought in irregular militia units deep in the Ethiopian hawd.

They never lost a single engagement with the terrorists.
They are the reason the terrorists never captured LA.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:33 am

You got fucked to the point where your elders came crawling to me in Burco begging for mercy :lol:

They thought and I quote "Isaaq will xasuuq us" if they did not come pleading for mercy.

I am afraid your uncles lied to you :)

Btw, do they live in Las Canood today? :notsure:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.