Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So Reer Dood is not pure HJ?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

So Reer Dood is not pure HJ?

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:38 am

This Gadabursi brada told me they are soo rac clan in HJ. Is this true? Lol damn, HJ are really a confederation :lol: :lol:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Re: So Reer Dood is not pure HJ?

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:23 am

This Gadabursi brada told me they are soo rac clan in HJ. Is this true? Lol damn, HJ are really a confederation :lol: :lol:
They are an ancient merchant community of mix Indian/Yemeni origin and resided with us in the coast between Berbera and Xiis.

When we conquered land from Darod they migrated with us and today reside mainly with Solomadow in Coodanle, Qorilugud etc.

They are nasab unlike the blood drinking, Waaq worshipping Boon Hunter Gatherers.

They are under HJ protection and fought alongside Isaaq in SNM just like Magaadle Dir.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:44 pm

I am not Good at history , but all I know is that reer Dood are HJ , not just normal HJs but at some point in history they were even leading us in business and politics. One of the most notable Reer dood is Muaahid duqsi, he was the founding fathers of both the SNL and SNM . And they are reer hawd typical isaaq warriors like the solomadaw, reer daahir and the Adan madobe.

They have special alliance with yeesif and adan madobe. The three are smaller in numbers but Aristocrats in our standard . Usually smallest HJ clans are the leading figures .

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:00 pm

It does get interesting by the day. This explains why they butcher each other.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Reer Dood are no different than Carab Saalax among the MJ.

But the Ciise ilko nijaas are divided as Ciise the original vampires and soo-raac werewolf. Totally different culture.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Mr colhaye geedi fariid , I thought we are done with the Yonis moussa karbaash. Since you are still roaming around. each time you directly or indirectly say something about Isaaq, I will promise I am gonna Post the miserable situation of your Yonis moussa clan in Djibouti. Don't make me an expert.

This is one of your folks he is punctured by the mamaasan IOG mafia and he is begging for your assistant , what can you do for him . Look the environment yonis moussa lives and the lack of freedom. This place is called buldhuqo , the name alone makes sense. Waa meel lagu balan balay , Lool . You are not Noble ciise. You are member of the only persecuted clan in Djibouti. Don't claim ciise again you fkng second class citizen.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Someone has to answer to this, why was my post deleted refuting both above sakhrans? If you "karbash" me as you say, why delete my reply to you.

Fuck you Lejusticierka tahay ba was.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Mr colhaye geedi fariid , I thought we are done with the Yonis moussa karbaash. Since you are still roaming around. each time you directly or indirectly say something about Isaaq, I will promise I am gonna Post the miserable situation of your Yonis moussa clan in Djibouti. Don't make me an expert.

This is one of your folks he is punctured by the mamaasan IOG mafia and he is begging for your assistant , what can you do for him . Look the environment yonis moussa lives and the lack of freedom. This place is called buldhuqo , the name alone makes sense. Waa meel lagu balan balay , Lool . You are not Noble ciise. You are member of the only persecuted clan in Djibouti. Don't claim ciise again you fkng second class citizen.

:damn: :damn: :russ:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:59 pm

:damn: this clown name have out-cloned my favorite , the Eelaay male MP Iftiin Baasto.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:04 pm

Keep deleting not only my posts but my new threads. Hoyooyinki wada wasse.

This is you Xaar Player somaha, lamenting about getting fcked by Habar Jeclo.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Keep deleting not only my posts but my new threads. Hoyooyinki wada wasse.

This is you Xaar Player somaha, lamenting about getting fcked by Habar Jeclo.

Iftiin Baasto , whats this cry for help? if you can't handle it , don't play with the big boys stick with your yaakhi yaakhi fareer fareer people .

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:20 pm

Here he is again. This time it is against Habar Awal. War kani calacaal badanaa mu walaciya wecelka.

"Tom Cruise, wa baretti bo" , Alla, sidu af ingiriska uu calaliiniyo, "Baretti Bo" yaa. Xaar Player you speak broken English. How long have you been in Canada? :lol:

I am still waiting for the '55-'56 census you claim as a source about Habar Awal numbers were more than Ciise...nacala kugu tal beenalee.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Imikana ma adeerkay baad isku qaaday xafiduhulah Dr x.playa , as I promised , hoo hadana , haweenka qabiilka Djibouti lagu gumaysto ee Yonis mousa oo weer cad xidhay , afka iyo gamcahana la xidhay. Cabudhin.com. waxan marlabad kaa balan qaadaya inan dadkaaga amaan gelinayo markad dadkayga dayso. Inta ka horaysa , colhayaw la qabso karbaashka . Ciise karaamo leh ma tihid waxad tahay inan gumeed yonis moussa ah oo Soo raaca. Home work baan u qaatay Soo bandhiga reeekaaga faqashka ah ee Djibouti sanka laga qabsado. Waxan Soo wado baa ka badan hadaad igu kellifto. kala soco TV buldhuqo codka shacabka wasan

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:03 pm

So Younis Mousa is the third soo raac clan?

The other two soo raac clans have high status among original Ciise.

Hooroone who are Toljeclo (Isaaq) originally and Wardiiq (the subclan of Ciise sultan) is originally Yeesif - HJ (Isaaq)

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:04 pm

So Younis Mousa is the third soo raac clan?

The other two soo raac clans have high status among original Ciise.

Hooroone who are Toljeclo (Isaaq) originally and Wardiiq (the subclan of Ciise sultan) is originally Yeesif - HJ (Isaaq)
Kulligiin waad I taqaaniin inaan ciise jecelahay oo aan nin direed oo xagjira ahay , Laakiin some how ninkaasi ciise Buu necebyahay anigoo yaaban waxa ciise ku diray baan sii dabagalay oo aan ogaaday wuxu yahay , in badan baan freinds Kala ahaa Facebook ga , isagoon I aqoon , marwalba wuu bedeli jiray laakin nacas nimadiisa Isla halkii Buu kusoo noqdaa with a different account. Every account uu furto screen shot baan ka qaadayey , heer aan xitaa ogaaday juffidiisa ugu hoosaysa. Yonis muse waaba meel sarre xitaa juffidiisa baan aqaan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.