Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland big companies head to head

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somaliland big companies head to head

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:45 pm

Here we go the list

Dahabshiil Vs transfer Galaxy
Telesom Vs Somtel
Zaad vs Edahab
Ambassador Vs Maan Soor hotels
Indho dheero Vs Omaar trading companies
Daaryeel construction Vs Najax construction

Kaah vs Faris supermarket
Talk remit vs world remit online money transfer
Ina afdinle vs ina gafane qaad and supermarket
Fair fishing vs pontus marine fishing comapnaies
Sagal jet vs asal advertising media

Bari iyo galbeed vs same travel transportation
Hctv tv vs Saab tv
Sbi beverages vs ZamZam beverage
Sompower vs Telesom electricity
Somcable vs telesom broadband

Add more comapnaies who are competitive

This companies would make it on somaliland stock exchange

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Somaliland big companies head to head

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:06 pm

In the banking sector premier is the Best , they are Miles ahead of others. I don't even take cash when I am going to the motherland. Without Galaxy I could hardly send one penny to my mother in galkacyo. Zaad is also the number one service you need in somaliland.

Those are the only companies I need. I don't drink Coke lot's of sugar, xaga caafimaad ka laygama maro. Dadku yey cabin waxas oo kale coke zero oo keliya ha cabaan markay qayilayan.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:15 pm

I don't use most of them.

I use Tawakal for remittance because family owns shares.

Daryeel is family (family has shares, home decor and furniture side, very lucrative dividends).

Family works for Najaax

I'm excited about the new Telesom hotel because it will increase my land values :mrgreen: We own heaps of land there and behind the mountains where Telesom is building big gardens. We got the lands more than 40 plots thru Isxaaq businessman and Isxaaq xildhiibano.

Telesom bought all the hill tops and I believe they will one day ask us to sell them more land, which is behind the hotel on the way to Maygaagta.

So I am most excited about Telesom Hotel and gardens which is a joint venture with some Indians. I heard the builders are Chinese.

SomGas I know the biggest shareholder (met his family in Dubai), wa Sacad Yonis (Bohol inadeerki). Btw SomGas and Telesom are connected. I mean Telesom owns shares in SomGas.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:42 am

I'm pro-Telesom (disclaimer: biased).

This is our land but next to it Telesom owns all the hill tops and gardens are under way.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 am

Daryeel is family (family has shares, home decor and furniture side, very lucrative dividends).

Family works for Najaax

I'm excited about the new Telesom hotel because it will increase my land values :mrgreen: We own heaps of land there and behind the mountains where Telesom is building big gardens. We got the lands more than 40 plots thru Isxaaq businessman and Isxaaq xildhiibano.

Telesom bought all the hill tops and I believe they will one day ask us to sell them more land, which is behind the hotel on the way to Maygaagta.

So I am most excited about Telesom Hotel and gardens which is a joint venture with some Indians. I heard the builders are Chinese.

SomGas I know the biggest shareholder (met his family in Dubai), wa Sacad Yonis (Bohol inadeerki). Btw SomGas and Telesom are connected. I mean Telesom owns shares in SomGas.

Waar Awrastaale indr warka igu boob hotel ku xagee laga dhisayaa, maygaagta tee ma ta xaga airport ka mise ta xaga biyo-xidheenka.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 am

Family works for Najaax

Waar Awrastaale indr warka igu boob hotel ku xagee laga dhisayaa, maygaagta tee ma ta xaga airport ka mise ta xaga biyo-xidheenka.
Wuxu Ku yala Massalaha burta korkeda towards Mohamed Mooge. Lakin waxay kale lee yahin dhul baladhan oo ka danbeeya oo beero ka wadan. All their land is between Mohamed Mooge and Airport ma xasuusata marks Maygaagta lo socdo ee airport-ka la daba maro so ma lahaa buur yar oo kale, ila xagas bay isku baladhiiyen.

There is road from Massalaha that runs from Star to New Hargeisa and a new one called Digaale, it's between those and from the other side airport and Mohamed Mooge.

Mohamed Mooge is big neighbourhood now waxay so gashay airportki.

Maybe this video might help

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:12 am

Roadka buuraxa maxa geeye? Sacad Muuse don't want to go through New hargeisa that's why they are building this new road! lol fulay

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sat May 04, 2019 6:06 am

Informative topic.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.