Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What happened to the epic meltdown threads?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

What happened to the epic meltdown threads?

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Its seems snowflake Voltage got "his brother" to delete both threads.. :damn:

I thought he had some concrete boon history in that thread that he wanted to preserve. The shame of his embarrassing emotional outbursts must have overpowered his incessant propaganda tendencies.

I bet the boon community were cringing hard as well :lol:

"hey big bro, can you delete the threads please?!?!?! They are so mean to me!!"

:pac: :notsure:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What happened to the epic meltdown threads?

Postby mahoka » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:07 pm

These doofar have thin skin, no wonder they get angry and stab Somali people in the back. The starving Marvin Caracas munchers sure hate their langaabnimo

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 pm

daaaYum...!!

I posted some evidence in that thread...!!

they just couldnt bear the truth about their fake daddy the poor abaadir ilko yar hunter gatherer

:lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Who is his big brother ? Who ever he is Wuu xanaaqay , voltage baa ku muusanaabay " waar dhiig isku yeel , hadaynu tolnahay oo aad ummada xiraabu taydharoos ka mid tahay, told,ayo tola,ay , way iyo way ma maanta iidoor igu wiirsaday " and it worked , well done big brother :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Isbuucan oo kale ben dover bay u shidan tahay iyo Dr X.playa , unuga la dagaalanka daaarod ka. Anna waxaan u qaabilsanay dhinaca warfaafinta iyo baahin ta wacdarha ay dhigi doonan. Qodobada warka ugu culus waxa kamida

1. Buugii Dr X.playa oo gebo gebo ku dhaw
2. Ben dover oo Soo wada GIF cusub
3. Xildiid oo tigidh ka u goostay kalshaale
4. Suldaan syrup oo IPG Iidoor ku shirinaya iyo
5. General duufle oo aan dabyar shidayn

Halkad warkan kala socotaana waa radio hargeisa codka durriyada barakaysan.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 pm

I thought he had some concrete boon history in that thread that he wanted to preserve. The shame of his embarrassing emotional outbursts must have overpowered his incessant propaganda tendencies.

Not only deleted the poor Sheekhaal guys thread i think they might have even banned him not to bring a Sheekhaal Abaadir again.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Boon Voltage meltdown was so funny and entertaining, why the Fock did they delete the whole thread? I came back for one more qosol, I’m disappointed now!

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Not only deleted the poor Sheekhaal guys thread i think they might have even banned him not to bring a Sheekhaal Abaadir again.

That's unfair walaahi , we should create new thread for sheekhaal in our somaliland section . And I will contribute all their sheikhs burried in sheikh district. Saaxil somaliland.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:09 pm

I saw little bit of the thread and I must say, it was hilarious watching that doofar go completely mad.

Imagine without Snet and mujahids like x, ramzey and ben, these boons would've claimed almost everything.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:12 pm

You've done this shit to death now.....it had to go.
In a few day's it'll be business as usual with iidoor crying. :ufdup:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:13 pm

I saw little bit of the thread and I must say, it was hilarious watching that doofar go completely mad.

Imagine without Snet and mujahids like x, ramzey and ben, these boons would've claimed almost everything.
I wont be surprised if they claim silanyo since i noticed ahmed mohamed was in the bon's lineage they mentioned in that thread.

Copyright are not protected with those boons.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:31 pm

That outburst was hillarious af. My bro is a mod, smile, I can contact waryaa. :dead:

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Iidoor iyo Eygu Labadaba Ma Daahiro

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm

I wont be surprised if they claim silanyo since i noticed ahmed mohamed was in the bon's lineage they mentioned in that thread.

"Do you know there is a school named after Ahmed Mohamed in buulo xaawo? He must be my ancestor"

"Sila--nyo is actually an ancient xabashi word, it means 'the warrior son of Goita", so naturally, he must be one of us"

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 pm

"Do you know there is a school named after Ahmed Mohamed in buulo xaawo? He must be my ancestor"

"Sila--nyo is actually an ancient xabashi word, it means 'the warrior son of Goita", so naturally, he must be one of us"

:dead: :deadrose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.