Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALILAND parliamentary elections thread 2021 31 may

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SOMALILAND parliamentary elections thread 2021 31 may

Postby kaliil » Sat May 15, 2021 7:40 am

Kaliil maxaad beenta ku fasha.

Maxamuud xaashi cid balan la gashay ma jirin oo ku tidhi xisbi balugu dhiibaya majirto waxaasi
Also habarjeclo ma tageersana maxamuud xashi the most uselles minister in Siilaanyo admin tuug 80 malyan dollar dhacay. Walahi cidi ku aamini mayso.. Kalil supports the worse of people.
Khalid anigu heshiiska goobjoog kama ahayn laakiin maxamuud xaashi iyo tolkiisu waxay sheegeen inuu heshiiskaasi jiray oo lagu heshiiyay inuu muuse xisbiga wareejiyo markuu kursiga fuulo 45 maalmood gudahood. Xoolaha maxamuud xaashi baa dhacay la leeyahay,wax cadayn ah uma haynee waa tuhun uun.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 15, 2021 9:48 am

Waryaa rightwing biciide buudhi cunay imisa u sharaxan sanadkan
Horta sanadka nacaskasta boodh bu isku so dhedjiyey. Ana waa ii kan. All attention seekers badana dawlada hoosay jecel yihin. Ma aragtay nin loo han weynyahaya. Oo minishibiyo dooranaya. Halku wakiiladandooran laha.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat May 15, 2021 12:20 pm

Honestly the leader of every party in Somaliland should belong to the same reer eg every party leader should be Arap

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon May 31, 2021 1:45 am

The elecions have began the polls were open just 5 a clock in the morning after salaat fadjar. Looking ques in hargeisa in the polling stations

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon May 31, 2021 4:31 am

This guy must be the most horrible English speaking person I ever heard. To work for horn cable TV. :lol: :lol:

The last question I didn't even understand. The American guy understood it lol. Which is astonishing.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Mon May 31, 2021 5:01 am

waa local elections which is good people need local representatives to deal with the basic services in the country everybody should know their mp. mida kle its good to see that tukaraqq residents are voting too. dowladmida wey socota. personally i would like to see mayors of burco, erigavo,hargeisa all out these people have been their for too long. let the youth be voted in.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:44 am

This guy must be the most horrible English speaking person I ever heard. To work for horn cable TV. :lol: :lol:

The last question I didn't even understand. The American guy understood it lol. Which is astonishing.

Khadija Ali caqli yar ninkan hadaad fahmi weyday waxay cadaynaysa damiin nimadada ama in aanad ingiriisi si fiican u aqoonin
“Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up”
Wiilkan wadankiisa jooga waxay ingiriisku wuxuu u yahay luqad dheerad ah
Ka waran adeerkaa shaani oo towtowda haya markuu ingiriiska ku hadlayo

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon May 31, 2021 9:12 am

Timiro the guy is an emberresment and needs to go English esl class. Its not a bad thing to not know English
It's a language any one can learn. But if u are reporter at least u need to know the basics. Also there is nothing wrong with an accent. Addow aljazeera reporter has an accent he is a Kenyan. But he is speaks good English.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon May 31, 2021 10:08 am

The voting will stop in an hour. Then the counting will begin cawa around 10 we will know atleast an indication of the results

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:34 am

Timiro the guy is an emberresment and needs to go English esl class. Its not a bad thing to not know English
It's a language any one can learn. But if u are reporter at least u need to know the basics. Also there is nothing wrong with an accent. Addow aljazeera reporter has an accent he is a Kenyan. But he is speaks good English.
Mihiimadu waxa weeyan ninkan uu waraysanaya in uu fahmay. Waanu fahmay dadku markay luqad native ku yihiin way fahmaan dadka
Maxaa kale ee laga rabaa iska wiilka wuxuu u baahan yahay gubaabo uma baahna xaqiraad

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:13 am

Alhamdulilah the elections went by smoothly.

It seems Barkhad Batuun and Abdikarim Axmed Mooge performed exceptionally well. Hopefully the results come out shortly.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:59 am

I don't think abdi karim will be mayor. I think soltelco won to. I don't like barkhad batuun he is attention seeker with a big head.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:23 pm

I don't think abdi karim will be mayor. I think soltelco won to. I don't like barkhad batuun he is attention seeker with a big head.
Sotelco? You are being a tribalist there because fat sotelco has been the worst mayor the world has ever seen, even a donkey will do much better than him.

Batuun is certainly a great politician, he exposed qudhmiye during that famous interview in which the qudhmiye politician started insulting his tribe, it opened the nation’s eyes to qudhmiye and hence today all reer hargeisa and Somaliland support batuun, my own family and neighbours voted for him.

Sacad muse will leave behind the garac and daydayo and will move forward.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:38 pm

Soltelco wanst that bad he build allot of roads in hargeisa.. I think he will come back as mayor. 90 percent chance.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Kaliil maxaad beenta ku fasha.

Maxamuud xaashi cid balan la gashay ma jirin oo ku tidhi xisbi balugu dhiibaya majirto waxaasi
Also habarjeclo ma tageersana maxamuud xashi the most uselles minister in Siilaanyo admin tuug 80 malyan dollar dhacay. Walahi cidi ku aamini mayso.. Kalil supports the worse of people.
Khalid anigu heshiiska goobjoog kama ahayn laakiin maxamuud xaashi iyo tolkiisu waxay sheegeen inuu heshiiskaasi jiray oo lagu heshiiyay inuu muuse xisbiga wareejiyo markuu kursiga fuulo 45 maalmood gudahood. Xoolaha maxamuud xaashi baa dhacay la leeyahay,wax cadayn ah uma haynee waa tuhun uun.

When maxamuud xaashi visited London in 2014 he was stopped by interpoll because he had 11 million in his account. How does a lowely minister In the unrecognised somaliland govt have 11 million dollars. If that isn't proof I don't know what is.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.