Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALILAND parliamentary elections thread 2021 31 may

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: SOMALILAND parliamentary elections thread 2021 31 may

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:15 am

I don't mind Cirro be next head of state. Long live SL

If ciirro becomes president trust me Somaliland will go to sleep from 2022 till 2027. Just like siday barlaamaa ka sl u khuurisay when he was shirgudoon for over 12 years. I would even support waraabe over Ciiro. Since he is confronts people is active outspoken and an extreme nationalist.
Kolay 100% wuu dhaamaa Adeerkaa Khalid Ali maanta tacsi baa kuu taala no more baloodh iyo beer.

Maantay curatoo mataano dhashee aan maalno hasheena maandeeq
Muuse waaban u werweray 😂 in uu heart attack ku dhufto

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:17 am

:dj: Waa sidaan filayey maasha Allah dad aan ogahay tacsi baa maanta u taala 😂

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:41 am

So you are saying Cirro needs blood transfusion from caw to human?
:pac:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:15 am

If ciirro becomes president trust me Somaliland will go to sleep from 2022 till 2027. Just like siday barlaamaa ka sl u khuurisay when he was shirgudoon for over 12 years. I would even support waraabe over Ciiro. Since he is confronts people is active outspoken and an extreme nationalist.
Kolay 100% wuu dhaamaa Adeerkaa Khalid Ali maanta tacsi baa kuu taala no more baloodh iyo beer.

Muse held two elecions at the same time no Somaliland leader ever did that. He has done great for the people of Somaliland. So happy matihid inay doorashada sii fiican u dhacdo as for the results it's a draw. The opposition won the wakiilada where as the govt won deegaanka.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:15 am

Muse held two elecions at the same time no Somaliland leader ever did that. He has done great for the people of Somaliland. So happy matihid inay doorashada sii fiican u dhacdo as for the results it's a draw. The opposition won the wakiilada where as the govt won deegaanka.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:28 am

The elections ended in peace Alhamdulilah

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Barkhad jaamac batuun should've being elected for the speaker of parliament it's fair that way.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:08 pm

Barkhad is the parliamentarian with the most votes, he is an excellent communicator he should be the speaker of parliament.

But I think that position is reserved for harti, and the deputy speaker of parliament will most likely be a HJ man from Ucid .

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Hargeysa are u glad a midgaan such as your self produced an mp in sl House of Chambers.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:18 am

I am cidagale bro.

Those days I was messing with you guys .

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:48 am

Hargeysa are u glad a midgaan such as your self produced an mp in sl House of Chambers.
Midgaans are waddani, educated, loyal, hardworking and for the most part better than Waqooyi Galbeed's 'laandheeres.'

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:51 am

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:06 pm

There has been some development. Since yesterday when wadani and ucid announced they would form an alliance to get most of the mayor's and. The chairmen ship to wadani. There has been an issue wadani wants to have the chairmanship for the Parliament and to have a vote it needs Ucid. But Ucid is like if wadani gets the chairman'ship of the parliament Ucid should get the mayor of hargeisa and burco that's only fair so there hasn't been agreement reached. 3 people want the mayor's of hargeisa abdirakiim Axmed mooge wadani some other fellow of Ucid Ciidagale guy. And siciid jamac for kulmiye. I am also hearing the isxaaq of wadani said they would not vote for an Ucid mayor. They would out of spite vote for a kulmiye mayor. Just to stick it to Ucid. Because Ucid supported soltelco and kulmiye In the last elecions. Because isxaaq had allot of mps in golaha deegaanka in 2012. Let's see how this goes.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:55 am

Did Gahayle get anything ?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:54 pm

Yes gahayle got one mp in sanaag.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.