Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALILAND parliamentary elections thread 2021 31 may

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SOMALILAND parliamentary elections thread 2021 31 may

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:38 pm

Barkhad won because reer hargeisa aya u hilliyey. No other region produced a midgaan mp.
Taageerayaasha waddani baa barkhad u hiiliyay. Taageerayaasha kulmiye maalin walba way caayi jireen oo way u hanjabi jireen barkhad

Siyaasiinta kulmiye aya eryaneyey which is fair sinx ehe is the spokesperson for wadani. But the ordinary people of hargeisa. Liked him allot.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:21 am

mayor Abdikarim Ahmed Mooge oo u mahad celiyeye dhamaan reer hargeisa iyo qaranka oo dhan

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:25 am

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:25 am

Well done to the opposition. Checks and balances are necessary in a functioning democracy. If Mr Bihi is incapable of winning a second term then I would advise him to not run again and let a Habar Yonis man be the candidate for Kulmiye at the next presidential election. Cirro gives me bad vibes

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:37 am

Well done to the opposition. Checks and balances are necessary in a functioning democracy. If Mr Bihi is incapable of winning a second term then I would advise him to not run again and let a Habar Yonis man be the candidate for Kulmiye at the next presidential election. Cirro gives me bad vibes

Cirro Madaxweynaha 2022

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:39 am

Cirro maybe waa neef, I don't know. Does he have the strength or even the will to fight for Somaliland sovereignty and recognition?

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:53 am

Cirro maybe waa neef, I don't know. Does he have the strength or even the will to fight for Somaliland sovereignty and recognition?

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:29 am

Waqooyi Galbeed isn't sovereign; it's a region in Somalia under international laws. Currently Somalia has other priorities, and once it stabilizes, Waqooyi Galbeed is gonna come under its control.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:33 am

^ Truly delusional, exactly what I expected from a mad terrorist such as yourself

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:24 am

Hello to all somalilanders it's been a long time since last commented in this forum. I hope you are all Good. Of course somaliland is making headlines as usual. May God bless our country. Our politics is getting More interesting. Thanks to Faysal Ali waraabe. Sure he is the King maker .

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:38 am

I don't mind Cirro be next head of state. Long live SL

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:39 am

Hello to all somalilanders it's been a long time since last commented in this forum. I hope you are all Good. Of course somaliland is making headlines as usual. May God bless our country. Our politics is getting More interesting. Thanks to Faysal Ali waraabe. Sure he is the King maker .
salut Joseph

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:44 am

If ciirro becomes president trust me Somaliland will go to sleep from 2022 till 2027. Just like siday barlaamaa ka sl u khuurisay when he was shirgudoon for over 12 years. I would even support waraabe over Ciiro. Since he is confronts people is active outspoken and an extreme nationalist.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:48 am

If ciirro becomes president trust me Somaliland will go to sleep from 2022 till 2027. Just like siday barlaamaa ka sl u khuurisay when he was shirgudoon for over 12 years. I would even support waraabe over Ciiro. Since he is confronts people is active outspoken and an extreme nationalist.
out of all isaaq leaders waraabe is the Best. Some how the darood community doesn't like him. Even though he is straight forward and doesn't sugar coat any thing.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:08 am

So you are saying Cirro needs blood transfusion from caw to human?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.