Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland: Africa's Start Up Nation

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mukke
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somaliland: Africa's Start Up Nation

Postby mukke » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:59 pm

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somaliland: Africa's Start Up Nation

Postby paperino » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:44 am

Where members of the gov & armed forces are above the law, where someone can be brutally beaten up or lose his/her life over a piece of blue colored cloth, where racism against minorities (i.e. Oromos) is openly practiced, etc, not a good 'Start Up Nation.'

mukke
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mukke » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:55 am

Where members of the gov & armed forces are above the law, where someone can be brutally beaten up or lose his/her life over a piece of blue colored cloth, where racism against minorities (i.e. Oromos) is openly practiced, etc, not a good 'Start Up Nation.'
Stop with the exaggerations, the country is not perfect, but things are going in the right direction.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:25 am

We are not discussing Somalia my friend, please this is a Somaliland thread.

But I agree with you, we must shed light on the plight of our neighbours in the failed state of Somalia

We strongly condemn the failed tribal state of Somalia though for its lack of human rights, just last week 30 young teenagers from southern Somalia were executed by north Somalia’s puntland state gov without a trial, a Somali Bantu man was burned for marrying a woman from Mogadishu, and the people of west gedo used Ethiopian troops to massacre and rape the raxanweyn people of gedo.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:50 pm

Stop with the exaggerations, the country is not perfect, but things are going in the right direction.
Cite 3-5 things that 'are going in the right direction.'

mukke
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mukke » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:08 am

Watch the video you will get more than 5 things, that's for sure.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:08 am

Watch the video you will get more than 5 things, that's for sure.
That means you don't know it.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:47 pm

Still you will never get recognition until you bend the knee to your saviour Aabo Farmaajo 😂🇸🇴

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Still you will never get recognition until you bend the knee to your saviour Aabo Farmaajo 😂🇸🇴
Come free darod from me son

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:13 pm

Naaya stop avoiding my comments, reply to me naaya.

I know you are still upset I made that thread exposing your darod Nino and the sheegato act you have been trying to pass off

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:52 am

Stop hating troll or get thrown under the bridge.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:56 am

Great documentary only thing I would add over use of torture with landmines and chemicals other extreme methods used by satan worshipping afweyne regime and its faqash coronies good riddance to alhu naar

SNM freedom fighters would be so proud how far Somaliland has come without no support besides ilaahay blessings

People of failed state of Zoomalia stay hating its burning them inside qadaadweyn xasidiin never win shaydanminta cil ba haysta

Somaliland Allah dhowr

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:51 am

He is a darod guy pretending to be some minority group lol, I exposed him in a thread and he has been angry since.

Don’t take him seriously and whenever he makes a comment ask him why he pretended to be something he is not lol

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:50 am

He is a darod guy pretending to be some minority group lol, I exposed him in a thread and he has been angry since.

Don’t take him seriously and whenever he makes a comment ask him why he pretended to be something he is not lol
No doubt.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.