Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

yaa ka tahay Majerteen?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

?

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Re: yaa ka tahay Majerteen?

Postby Ashlee » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Dawwa

LOL Bullshit, that's just a stereotype. I'm not going to say I've never met any Cisman Maxamuds who looked jareer, but they were all either Bah Dir Rooble or Bah Yacqub. But I've also met some Jareer looking Mjs from other subclans.

Come on, use some intelligence here, if we all live together and intermarry a lot, how can we look so different? I grew up with A LOT of Mjs and to be honest, they looked the same regardless of subclan. The "Sri Lankan" or "Indian" look is also another stereotype because I've only seen that variant within my own family ( my dad,uncles, and other relatives).

LOL @ About Southerners. The typical Mooryaan look eh. I'm not going to lie, growing up I used to think any Somali who looked like that was Hawiye. After coming on Snet though, I know now they could also be Marehan. :lol:

Moha2

Postby Moha2 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:57 am

among the negative PRs Cadde Muse has created for us is his damned looks being steriotyped as though it's our physical characteristic. come on folks :shock: yes the old man is black and short but it's not something u can attribute to cismaan maxamuud. it is only reer boqor section of bah dir ( not all bah dir if u know what i am saying) that have a dark skin colour. the yusuf maxamuud section of Bah Dir itself look like fair Punjabis ( may be u know Cismaan Diyaano, head of the puntland intelligence service, well he didn't apply diyaano, his fair skin colour is a yusuf maxamuud thing :lol:

and then there is the rest of cismaan maxamud, please go to Qardho if u wanna know how they look. wasn't cas, timo jilicsan, dhuuban and ilka cas how puntlanders used to describe Qardho people just before cadde muse appeared in world press :lol: :lol: :lol:

wallaahay gabdhahaa nagu diraysaan nimanyohow. no one in somalinet can much my timo jilicsan and my fair skin colour. naga daaya nimanyohow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:55 pm

LOL @ About Southerners. The typical Mooryaan look eh. I'm not going to lie, growing up I used to think any Somali who looked like that was Hawiye. After coming on Snet though, I know now they could also be Marehan.
what are you saying you know how marehan people look like because of somalinet :? :lol: :lol: damn i did not know she was that dumn

skin colour dont mean shit, MJAY are short and timo jareer regardless of their subclans :up:

the best looks in darood all together is marexan, dhulbahante and maybe ogaden i know some pretty sexi og chicks.

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

To be honest, a lot of Ozzy Mahamuds are lightskinned with soft hair and the rest look normal, I'm talking about the majority such as Suldaan branches. Only the Bah Dir look weird, I have to agree.
You're right bro.. I'm from one of the Suldaans by the way, not Maxamed Suldan though. :lol:

Sometimes I wish this was facebook, cause there would be some serious karbaashin sessions.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you noticed how everyone is stunna behind his/her/ somalinet account. they all have soft hair and Somali features :lol: not to talk the height! everyone is 6"4+ :lol: :lol: Good god Somalinet makes me crack up.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you noticed how everyone is stunna behind his/her/ somalinet account. they all have soft hair and Somali features :lol: not to talk the height! everyone is 6"4+ :lol: :lol: Good god Somalinet makes me crack up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 pm

lol, I don't have to lie I actually am 6'2 and do have soft hair and normal Horn-African features...zero Bantu shizzle going on

not everyone on Snet is like this, Paidmonk admitted he has Jareer hair and is quite short and his family being from Jamaame raises a few questions :lol:

HAUDflower
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HAUDflower » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Dawwa, I'm an honest man, what can I say?

I am 5'2, I have very hard hair, a small muscular frame, and a chubby, well-formed nose. I am beautiful.

But thank God I'm not a Somali above all that. :mrgreen:

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 am

This stereotype about cisman maxamud need to stop serously, kos its bull sh!t. cisman maxamud are very good looking people in general, yes we have the few like cade muse, but which tribe doesnt have the ugly ones, everyones got them. but the rest of cismans are tall and very light skinned. and dawaa alot of cismans just like most people in bari look sri lankan or yemeni. if you see me you would never think am somali ever. proper hindi, but very tall, and brown skin tone.

so am proud to say am cisman maxamud, where the good looks come from. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.