Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

yaa ka tahay Majerteen?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

?

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: yaa ka tahay Majerteen?

Postby gemini07 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:46 pm

surrender summed it up :up:

dawwa ,i'm lightskinned my brother is dark skinned
none of my family members have jareer

skin colour has no subclan

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:50 pm

I have siblings ranging from very light, slightly light, brown , caramel , dark , black and blick (me) so you cant distinguish somalis from others by skin color

you don't have the standard somali features such as nose,hair,height,hands, lips etc , its acceptable if you miss some of these, but missing more then 1 or 2 arises question 0n your somaliness

also people living in the coast usually are bantus and have endured slavery by arabs, italians, portugues, english etc etc so we cant say they are real somalis no matter how hard white people pop out them mix race babies :lol:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:12 pm

no'one is going to bother reading your essay

this isn't the gedosection mmkaay,now SHOO

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:15 pm

My family all looks the same, we all have the ''******'' family eyes. Very wide and big like a golf ball, people keep telling us.

Some groups do tend to look darker or different, I believe this and some MJ sub-clans do.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 pm

lol

All somalis look alike, whether dark or light, doesnt matter, we are talking about something different here.

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Postby The Magnificent » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:42 pm

What kind of question is "yaa ka tahay Majeerteen"?

Whoever created this thread is so jealous about the prosperity of the Majeerteen clan, who united the Harti clan family in 1998 in creating a territory that is settled by the Harti clan family called PUNTLAND.

Majeerteen is a Majeerteen, the same way a Habar Jeclo is a Habar Jeclo. There is no reason why any Majeerteen should give his subclan from Majeerteen to a stranger. That's pathetic of you @ the topic creater.

I'm a DAAROOD, and that should be enough information to ya'll sexual predators of the shaageeto clan family. :lol: :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:28 pm

xaaaax gemini iga dhaaf :lol: :lol: :oops: :( :lol: :lol:

honestly only darood have the somali look and the least somali looking darood is MJAY they need to follow their idol Mr jackson and bleach their ugly black faces, chemicalise their hair and go to a surgery for a new nose. :up: :up:

most MJAYS ARE JAREER FACT thats why their girls go to black hairdressers

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 pm

lol gemini. he doesnt even get the simple SHOO. we need to explain to him in bigger and simpler words :lol:

advo i agree with you. somalis over all, no matter where abouts in somalia we from. we all look the same.

The Magnificent spot on walaalo. you couldnt have said better. harti all the way. may allah increase our prosperity and greatness in the years to come
:up:

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Southern Somalis have buck teeth / fanax like there is no tomorrow and are super-dark to the point the melanin turns their eyes orange!

So no..not all Somalis look the same

Tuba
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tuba » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Actually Reer Bicidyahan are lighter and taller than most Maxamuud Salebaan.
Yeah omg I noticed that too...most of my reer abtis are freakin tall.. I dunno about the lightness though :P

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm

in my experience, i noticed mjay's come in very sizes and skin colors. but their consistency when it comes to certain subclans.

Reer Bicidyahan are usally taller and slender with average skin tone.

Reer Bari (Osman Mohamud, Cali Salabeen, Siwaqaroon) are usally darker and are more likely to have timo jareer.

Reer Mudug (Omar Mohamud, Leelkase, Awrtable) are usually short or average height, with average skintone and soft hair. They also tend to have rather large foreheads.

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm

I have family members that are close to 2 meters. :lol:

Theres a legend in my family that our great grandfather was 2.2 meters. The tallest man that ever lived in the hawd. :lol:

Tuba
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tuba » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 pm

in my experience, i noticed mjay's come in very sizes and skin colors. but their consistency when it comes to certain subclans.

Reer Bicidyahan are usally taller and slender with average skin tone.

Reer Bari (Osman Mohamud, Cali Salabeen, Siwaqaroon) are usally darker and are more likely to have timo jareer.

Reer Mudug (Omar Mohamud, Leelkase, Awrtable) are usually short or average height, with average skintone and soft hair. They also tend to have rather large foreheads.
:shock: you must have met heaps of MJs to make that observation...
off topic though- are leelkase MJs? I have leelkase cousins I thought they were just laf daarood :|

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Wrong..

Only Osman Mahmoud have this Jareer-vibe about them.

The other reer Bari such as the one you named don't look Jareer at all and actually have this semi-Indian/Yemeni look that most Somalis don't have.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:13 pm

To be honest, a lot of Ozzy Mahamuds are lightskinned with soft hair and the rest look normal, I'm talking about the majority such as Suldaan branches. Only the Bah Dir look weird, I have to agree. This ugly family created this stereotype for the entire subclan. It used to be evil xan by other MJ subclans especially Issa and Omar Mahamuds to talk shit about Ozzies, but somehow outsiders aka Madax Madow learned about it and ran away with it.

Biciidyahaan do seem to be quite tall, but not much taller than other Reer Mudug or Nugaal Mjays. You should go to the villages between Gaalkacyo and Qardho, guys there look like they're half man/half camel, tall as fuk!

height has more to do with baadiyo, the more baadiyo the taller they are and also darker. Somalis in the cities are usually shorter than their own cousins in the bush.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.