Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Did Adde Muse Do for Puntland?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What Did Adde Muse Do for Puntland?

Postby dawwa9 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:55 am

Ire-----------is that Paidmonk :!:
Of course not.

He's a deranged sadist with sociopathic tendancies, whilst I'm a miskiinad.

Walle, I'm slightly offended.
:mrgreen:

Dude, post more on your regular account..What is it with all these mini-accounts.

The Melez Zenawi account was funny as hell though

ire
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ire » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:06 pm

What is it with all these mini-accounts.
Oh, I get bored.

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Cade muse did alot for puntland, he built bosaso airport turning it into a world class international airport with puntland money, and the maxjar is a great development for puntland, so what if our livestock is going for less than its real value, we still making money, selling healthy well looked after animals to so many countries.

and the seaport is been built will be much bigger and host bigger ships.

Dont forget oil is being dugged right now in puntland because of cade muse, the mans work is unbelievable. his a genuise and people need to realise that.

what did he do wrong, he didnt gave laascanood away, its people gave it away, and nothing he could do about that. and what war in puntland. theres never been war while he was in power.

any puntlader who doesnt see the good cade muse has done is A HATER AND JELOUSE!

ps i saw cade in jabuti airport on my way to bosaso, we didnt take the same plane though, he took air jabuti while i took dallo. i also saw him in a meeting held in london, the man is funny as hell walahi. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.