Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bursaalax - Degmada Goldogob - Gobolka Mudug

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamud.

Re: Bursaalax - Degmada Goldogob - Gobolka Mudug

Postby Xamud. » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Qardasay
Your not Leelkase stop begging us! am not defending Majerteens, I just dont like the way your obbsessed with them! its like you breath and eat Majerteen this is not healthy. Caydiidka sheegeysid Leelkase umusan abayelin.

Shilka Jr.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilka Jr. » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:51 pm

5 pages arguing about a town the size of my couch.

ridiculous.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

5 pages arguing about a town the size of my couch.

ridiculous.
:lol: :lol:

shilka i recommand you look at the pictures again, its addictive

Shilka Jr.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilka Jr. » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:04 pm

i understand if its like the city below, but this little tuulo Bursaalax is not worth fighting over.

bsalax

Postby bsalax » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:26 pm

stop the lies Bursalax doesn't belong to Reer KHlif or LELKASE

Bursalax is 100% Danweyne abdallle Noolays sub clan

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bsalax

Postby bsalax » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:36 pm

waar bursalax is Danweyne ) Deegan

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 am

awowe

Leelkasse waa gob gob dhashay ,dayuuskaan hutuska uu ooyiya cindna kuma khaldikarto TANADE :up:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 am

Ducaysane

So you want to defend majerteen ?

the majerteens and their brothers ( ethiopia ) have massacred over 15, 000 hawiye civilians in Mogadishu marka go ahead and defend majerteens from Hutus
Also The majerteens had massacred thousands of Sacad in 1980ties General Caydiid wanted revenge for that massacre.

Uraayso
people can see my profile I'm an old member I had been posting here since
2002 and I have always claimed leelkase
xamud has been active here since the 2004
Warya qardasay are u fool i didnt say i will help majirteen but i sed leelkase will help their follow darood brothers if neccesary if they need help in the battle against habar gedir lots of daroods got killed in xamar the hawiye didnt realli care which darood it was so why shud darood care which hawiye they kill in galckayo - leelkase and mj are alliances and also brothers so they will properly help each other against the hutu end of disscussion

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:54 am

I careless about ur profile and the info. it holds brethren, but thanks 4 confirming ur tribe's name. As 4 Xamud --- he has a better stand than u, and happens 2 be impartial although our standpoints differs frequently on some minor issues.

Additionally, as a lealkase --- u think the best interest 4 ur ilk is 2 collaborate with HGs?. I would like 2 know what bright outcomes u are yearning 4, and whether this desired alliance will grant ur clan a praiseworthy seat?. There is always a reason 4 supporting a party, unless u have a direct resentment against Mjs and that's ur main motive behind supporting Alshabaab/HG....

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 pm

I careless about ur profile and the info. it holds brethren, but thanks 4 confirming ur tribe's name. As 4 Xamud --- he has a better stand than u, and happens 2 be impartial although our standpoints differs frequently on some minor issues.

Additionally, as a lealkase --- u think the best interest 4 ur ilk is 2 collaborate with HGs?. I would like 2 know what bright outcomes u are yearning 4, and whether this desired alliance will grant ur clan a praiseworthy seat?. There is always a reason 4 supporting a party, unless u have a direct resentment against Mjs and that's ur main motive behind supporting Alshabaab/HG....
for ur information if ur talking 2 me im not leelkase my reer abti happen 2 be leelkase and i was just responding two this laqadsay kid who was sayin leelkase shudnt help mj wen a fighting brokes out between mj and habar gedir

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Top 10 Reasons Why Everybody Hates Daroods

1)Majerteen
2)majerteen
3)majerteen
3)" "
4)" "
5)" "
6)" "
7)" "
10)majerteens

How could you defend Evil?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

for the last time im not defending any1 if u think they are evil because of abdulahi yusuf u cant generasize a whole people
but surely if every1 hate them why are they still in charge of power? why cant the harti fight with them in power warsangeli , dhulbahnte or are they 2 weak 2 compete wid mj?

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:19 pm

leelkase and mj are alliances and also brothers so they will properly help each other against the hutu end of disscussion
majerteen have committed genocide against the "Hutus" in the 80's
and they are the reason people(Isaaaq,Hawiye,dir,and digiland Mirifle) hate us (daroods)

And abdullahi yusuf's hate campaign agaisnt Somali people started in 1978 as Rebel's chief he has committed crimes against Hawiyes and marexaans

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Qaracsays

orad qashinkaaga naga wad ,no'one believes you're Leelkasse,you need to STFU :lol: :arrow:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 am

leelkase and mj are alliances and also brothers so they will properly help each other against the hutu end of disscussion
majerteen have committed genocide against the "Hutus" in the 80's
and they are the reason people(Isaaaq,Hawiye,dir,and digiland Mirifle) hate us (daroods)

And abdullahi yusuf's hate campaign agaisnt Somali people started in 1978 as Rebel's chief he has committed crimes against Hawiyes and marexaans
it was the National government who killed civilians abdulahi yusuf was just in a majirteen movement 2 bring down siad bare so was USC AND SNM EVERY1 HATED THE PRESIDENT AND HIS CLAN BUT HUTU KILLED A LOT OF DAROOD IN 1992 ASWELL DONT U FORGET

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.