Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Did Marehan Pressure Leelkase wasiir to withdraw?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Re: Did Marehan Pressure Leelkase wasiir to withdraw?

Postby Captain24 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Captain Inadeer Leelkase wa dad aqli leeh so haka dhigiin inla iska wadaan karo & if they stand with our brothers. :up:
I wasnt' implying on that hun, I am just passing an observation told by a Fiqi Ismail dude. The did it for the sake of Marehan, kudus to them :up:

Shilka Jr.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilka Jr. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Why would they do it for Marehan?

They share nothing and have nothing in common besides Darod.

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Captain24 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Why would they do it for Marehan?

They share nothing and have nothing in common besides Darod.
My enemy's enemy is my friend? :lol:

Shilka Jr.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilka Jr. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:37 pm

We will see how Leelkase like living under Barre Hiiraale. Galkacyo will get the Kismayo treatment. From Villa to Hut in 10 days. :lol:

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Captain24 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Leelkase are good people, but their problem is they are very competitive and want to compete with Majerteen. Xamud is an exception, but Most Leelkase I know in real life are extremely anti-Puntland and pro Marehan

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Captain, there is really nothing to complain about. Puntland is an MJ entity that will always function as such. i wouldnt be surprised if kismayo was elevated to a kashmirian status, and very soon have its own darwish squad/brigade. out of 66 PMs, half is occupied by one family. and the leftovers are given to remaining deegaans. what is there to like about this system. even with such extreme imbalance and injustice, they have never asked for their share.

its good Leelkase dont give a puck about politics, i am glad they arent :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

We will see how Leelkase like living under Barre Hiiraale. Galkacyo will get the Kismayo treatment. From Villa to Hut in 10 days. :lol:
Whats that suppose to mean? we dont live under no one in Gaalkacyo we stand our own ground,you should know that by now, Ilaaheyow meey Jareer nala dagan Gaalkacyo it doesent really matter, the outcome would still be the same! WE RELY ON NO ONE! I have seen you make comments like the one above before! Majerteen never gave us a dime,the same goes for Puntland, where have you seen us beg for protection or money???

Shilka Jr.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilka Jr. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Whats that suppose to mean? we dont live under no one in Gaalkacyo we stand our own ground,you should know that by now, Ilaaheyow meey Jareer nala dagan Gaalkacyo it doesent really matter, the outcome would still be the same! WE RELY ON NO ONE! I have seen you make comments like the one above before! Majerteen never gave us a dime,the same goes for Puntland, where have you seen us beg for protection or money???
I'm not talking about living under Majerteen, I'm talking about living under Puntland State.

Do you really think Leelkase would be as developed as they are today without Puntland State? This isn't just Leelkase, its about every clan in Puntland. Do you think NGOs will give more than a bag of rice to just any clan? Do you think Mudug General Hospital in Goldogob would be possible if Puntland did not exist? Without Puntland, Leelkase would be like Dulbahante today in Sool, running wild with no direction and constantly being involved in clan wars, taking bribes and being vulnerable to petty clan politics.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Shilka Jr. i thought you knew what you talked about, but this statement alone tells me how all your statements and claims are purely based on qabiil and not facts on the ground, no wonder your internal nick is caamir amiir. The Galdogob district is the only outpost that is not well integrated into the Puntland State apperatus. Mostly do to its geographically location than on any set of policies. all its developments are community based and operated. they are direct investments from the diaspora. for instance, all the funds that built the Mudug General Hospital came from woman. it had nothing to do with other clans, let alone puntland pitching in to fund the project. inside the city,there is currently no puntland offices, security forces, ngos, and any sign of the puntland state. no wonder so many people consider is part of the south than puntland. Anything that was suppose to come through Puntland have never passed the hands that took them off the ships/planes. that is why there was a plan to have an airport in Galdogob that never materialized. i am sure there is business between the district of Galdogob and Puntland that is mutual, and business side of things have surpassed any political alliance or realities on the ground.

plus sxb bariis UN in lagu faano baaba qalad ah, whether it comes directly or indirectly through puntland. its peace and unity that brings prosperity and order.

Shilka Jr.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilka Jr. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 pm

You don't get it. Puntland is a NAME. Its a BRAND, A FAMILY, A GANG. The brand provides reliability, the family provides support, and the gang provides unrivaled security. Puntland is a NAME! It means that Leelkase are not a clan, they are members of a state, individual residents of this state.

That's it. I'm not saying all the shit in Goldogob is impossible, but it would make a lot of things impossible and it would make life harder if Leelkase did not join Puntland. Its like Somalia - do you think Somalia was better off AFTER the civil war?

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Shilka Jr. kula yaabi mayo ileyn caaway badar dhacay oo UN baad ku faaneysaaye :lol:

sxb my whole idea is Galdogob technically is not part of Puntland, its only on paper. tell me one thing that Puntland is doing in Galdogob. Its not even included in the Golis project that is building the road from Galkacyo to Bosaaso. It was not included in a previous road project from Garacad to Galkacyo. I am hoping for this to be changed and Leelkase given more power within puntland. i dont blame MJ, but our clansmen. even for people i know and close relative, wallahi power is the last thing on their mind, including my self.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 pm

First of all don't disrespect Layl Kase cuz LL is an independent. No body pressures them to do anything. The truth is both beesha Sade and beesha Tanada got shafted by the two kids crowned leaders in Djibouti and both of tbem are seeking justice on their own terms.

With that said, Paidmonk stick to documenting the politics of the day instead of trying to analyze when you don't have the knowledge to do so. LL is an independent clan and Puntland had nothing to do with Mudug General Hospital built by layl Kase. Layl Kase dibadaha were behind that 100% although the fundraising was contributed by many people.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Voltage, i feel like we are dooming this small govt before it even got a chance. its chances were already dim with 500 pms, 36 wasiirs, and 36 deputies, and over 200 ambassadors, and the infinities secretracies, managerial, and governors to be named :lol:

wallahi i fear for Cumar b/c he gots to go into xamar with no army and his clansment. at least Yey was a military man and had his sub sub sub clan as guards and knows the environmnet and the ruthless hutu clan, eye for an eye. Cumar seems to be unscratched and unprepared for a post like the one he walked into. i wouldnt be surprised if he resigns at his first car bomb :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 pm

He would never have been picked if he was not a puppet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 am

i love my mj family, laakins Cumar is gonna be the worst puppet, you got to move some units. i think he will be removed while abroad just like ina Galeydh. You guys should have stuck to the wasiir ku xigeenka, in case there was an immediate vacancy :lol:

you guys have a real shot, anagu we are just extending the movie so that the next group can see it for free :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.