Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Census shows area(Puntland) has no sizeable population

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Census shows area(Puntland) has no sizeable population

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 am

Sheikh futo zero, In somaliland I am king and will sell who I want too whom will pay the highest price, so if it happens to be ethoipia dont be mad son. :sland: :sland:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:03 am

Runta isku sheeg,, you are not selling even rabbish,,, you are forced to do so, deep inside you are sad about it,,
Laakiin you have no choice.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 am

Runta isku sheeg,, you are not selling even rabbish,,, you are forced to do so, deep inside you are sad about it,,
Laakiin you have no choice.
Your the hypocrite trying to claim the moral high ground, well take it because I repeat I will sell whom I wish to which ever buyer. Or do you assume inside I have some sympathy for those I'm selling?

Listen kid your people are more aligned with ethoipia then Isaaq's will ever be, so go take your fairy tales back to the shop that sold them to you and ask for a refund, cause you been had. 8-)

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:42 am

Gorilla chest thumping. :roll:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 am

Listen kid your people are more aligned with ethoipia then Isaaq's will ever be
general-shuun-isaaq

walaahi taasi waa beenta,, Ina-waraabe soo ma ahyn kii yiri wiilka iigudhashay Addis_xaar
waxaan ka jeclahay kan iigu dhashay Xamar.

Amethyst
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amethyst » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 pm

The worst part about doing anything on Somalia is this Fockin' lack of data collecting :roll: .The last 'official" census was in the 70s, but as said its changed waaay too much for these figures to fly. Besides, in addition to diseases and deaths, there have been tons of unpredictable inter-regional movements as too many southerners have moved up to the north as well as northers down south. One can find a great deal of Stats at the UN library that makes estimations up until 81', (and the ones Ive seen are super bulky, as u literally have to do you own calcs), but most are HDI's done up until 1991. They stopped and then picked up in 00' with the last one being from 06'. I Guess I should just go and do some conducting soon myself, God-Willin :mrgreen: . Maybe even create a data-bank of sort. Badly needed, thats for sure!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Amatallah,

I think you should. But you must be open to critism and scrutny regardless of how accurate your data is gonna be.good luck :mrgreen:

Sheekh faaraxbeenale,

No, I'm not buying the argument that somalis have changed much due to persistant civil wars, starvation and disease. The somali people as we know average almost 8 kids/family. More are born everyday to replace those who died during the period since 90s. AUN.

I, however can buy the argument that Pland's population mostly migrated into the south to find government jobs which mostly were offered in the south. Which can explain the empty lands left behind. That to me is more reasonable.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Sheikh futo zero, In somaliland I am king and will sell who I want too whom will pay the highest price, so if it happens to be ethoipia dont be mad son. :sland: :sland:
somaliland is not for sale and our system is democratic.Good luck with your dreams you majesty. :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.