Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Census shows area(Puntland) has no sizeable population

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Census shows area(Puntland) has no sizeable population

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:36 am

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/s ... p_2002.jpg

^Notice: how the white spots are mostly Puntland or noones' land.. :oops:
Last edited by Siciid85 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Census shows Puntland has no sizeable population

Postby ultimatenemsis » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:42 am

** THE LAST CENSUS WAS 1975.***

Dumb ass Dhulkawase :lol: :sland: :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Census shows area(Puntland) has no sizeable population

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:45 am

And your point is that you've grown any larger? Go back to kidgarden.

If you've grown, so has everyone else around you. Your conclusion is sorta dimwit.

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 am

And your point is that you've grown any larger? Go back to kidgarden.

If you've grown, so has everyone else around you. Your conclusion is sorta dimwit.

Dhulkawase 1975 is 34 yrs ago a nomadic population that averages 9 kids and the highest death rate in Africa leaving around 4. And a civil war, Dhulkawase you do the math.

Dhulkawase believes Hobyo has more people than Bosaaso. Dumb dhulkawase :sland: :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:51 am

Not me. Once again blame the white man from University of Texas. :mrgreen:

The civil war touched on everyone and almost all somalis have had same experience during civil wars. so what is your point once again? why are your areas have more empty lands than anywhere else?

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 am

Not me. Once again blame the white man from University of Texas. :mrgreen:

Dhulkawaase the whiteman is limited in data. Spread your butt cheeks and ask him to do a comprehesive census on Somalia with booty Isaaq soldiers as his protection. :sland: :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:56 am

this was done during the height of the somali republic in 1970 and the pattern continued through the 80s according to the census. If any census taking back then when you had an actual government is inaccurate, then I don't know what is.

White man is needed in this because you'll proclaim i'm delusional or unfair If I put out the same predicaments.

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:04 am

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/s ... p_2002.jpg

^Notice: how the white spots are mostly Puntland or noones' land.. :oops:
Damn, you are one dumb c*nt! The last census was done in 1975. Even a brain dead chimp knows that many events have happened since then, like the friggin civil war.. namely, the mass DISPLACEMENT and MOVEMENT of PEOPLE. Bosaso alone went from begin a fishing town to what it is today - a city of more than 300,000 people [ stats from 2006 according to The Economist ( since you seem to have a fetish for white men, I'm sure that'll please you)]. I don't even need to start on the other cities.

http://www.economist.com/world/displays ... id=7270000

BTW LOL @ Hrithik Roshan avatar. Such faggotry.
Last edited by Serena on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 am

Again, duh!

civil touched every region of somalia with axception of most parts of Pland. :mrgreen:

It's funny how you're clinging to useless argument. Berbera, Hargeisa, burco have had sizeable population and maintained it even after the civil war happened. The only thing that has changed in Puntland is those who lived in rural areas have moved into previously emptied lands such as bosaaso and gorowe(your capital). That leaves other areas uninhabited. Even, bosaaso and garowe are filled with nonPuntlanders. When the south becomes stable,you can expect them to move back. Back to square one.

Meeshii aad degtaanba, meeshii kale ayaa qaawinaysaan.

You can see how the Hawiye lands have always been inhabited, areas from middle shebeele all the way to hiiraan are well populated. As well as raxanwein too.,The only empty lands then and now are your lands, why? It's the truth.

according to that census, the conducted says: "the pattern continues til the 80s'. Nothing has changed at all. you've populated one area and emptied the other. :mrgreen:

In your logic. The civil is supposed change Puntland upright as far as population. If you also suggesting that most of Puntland clan in Muqdisho went back.you should know only slight numbers of them back,the rest went to Kenya and later up ended up in the diaspora, case in point you.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:18 am

What, a source from THE WHITE MAN you love so much wasn't enough for you? Tough luck then.

Even if we are inferior in number, we are not inferior when comes to our political power and significance. Somalia is run from Puntland and Somaliland can't do shit about it. :mrgreen:

P.S. you should consider taking a math course. The 80s were over 2 decades ago. A LOT has changed since then.

HAHA @ the edit. You couldn't prove anything so you've resorted to trying to insult me, eh? Well, too bad bud, I never spent a day in a Kenyan refugee camp and I've lived in the west for most of my life. :lol:
Last edited by Serena on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:24 am

where did these people that inhabit these areas came from?

1. from other areas of puntland?
2. Other regions of somalia?

As far as being politically significant. whom are you competing with exactly? other poor somalis. Hawiye is now at the helm of your country. Somaliland is totally different all together. It's not your best interest if we get involved. Because you will be reduced to mere minority as the numbers show. :mrgreen: Go ahead you may tossle with hawiyes meanwhile.

OMG serena,

I did not insult you. :shock: I only said most somalis who hail from Puntland never went back to their clan's region, they instead went abroad via kenya. How is that insult? I came through the same process. Pay attention next time sweety. :P

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 am

where did these people that inhabit these areas came from?

1. from other areas of puntland?
2. Other regions of somalia?

As far as being politically significant. whom are you competing with exactly? other poor somalis. Hawiye is now at the helm of your country. Somaliland is totally different all together. It's not your best interest if we get involved. Because you will be reduced to mere minority as the numbers show. :mrgreen: Go ahead you may tossle with hawiyes meanwhile.
The whole reason Somaliland came into existence is because your political influence in Somalia amounted to shit. :lol: Majerteen were always a political power to be reckoned with and that hasn't changed at all. Today my Adeer Cumar is the PM even when all odds were against us and everyone and their mother thought we would have no position what-so-ever in the government. Instead that position was taken by Marehans and we're having parties from Caluula to Minneapolis and everywhere in between. :lol:

Even though I don't support the current government, the power of Puntland was shown when President Faroole demanded that a Puntlander be made the PM and guess what?? A Puntlander was the made the PM. So much for us being a 'minority' with no power. :mrgreen:

About the Kenya comment - my bad, it's usually an insult on Snet. But nonetheless, it doesn't apply to me as my greatgrandfather moved from Somalia and settled in Kenya when he was a teenager. :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 am

Nothin other than the usual 'majeerteen iyo madax madow baa siman".you folks are known braggers. :mrgreen:

Just 1 with just 4 yr under the Ethiopian protection. That is hardly anything to excited about .Ifthat amounts to anything sweety, the Hawiyes would have bragged of producing 3 so call Presidents and 3PMs if not more.It's not how many you had, but what noticeable accomplishments have you had as a clan or what have you contributed to your country? that is how you should rate yourself. At the this point, the only one appointed(which was voted in by hawiye warlords) was abdullahi Yusuf, and he fuked up somalia even more. That leaves you with an F grade as clan.

As for somaliland. I'm glad we secceeded, look where we are,waay ahead of the failed state of somalia. Tuur first took over somaliland, then egaal and now rayaale. Each of them improved somaliland for the better. Thus I judged based on that and you should too. Not how many warlords came and went. :mrgreen:

Back to topic:

Why was Pland empty land in 1975, while othere areas had noticeable population?

1. No signicant population.
2. Your land is deserted, and you lived as guest in other's clans areas til 91.

which isit?

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 am

if you go the legit, well respected and popular government organisations you will realise in terms of data SOMALIA has NA or - next to it!

the last census was done in the mid 70's

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:31 am

saciid85

don't you know that ShankaronLand belongs to habashi,, just last week Habshi secret agents arrested a man in Hargeisa
they come to when and where ever they want,, so how can you call un independent country like such place,
tell me if that ever happened in Djibuti, in fact all Habashi opposition members can stay in Djibuti without fear.

for the population, isaaq are 10m, we are less than 200,000 let's see if that can help your aspiration for recognition :cry:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.