Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Is A bit Too Late, BUT....HELLO*

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

*Is A bit Too Late, BUT....HELLO*

Postby The Magnificent » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Okay, it's been quit a while for you Somalinet losers who has been bitting their nails to findout what qabil I might be. I had a lot of fun with f-king your minds, however honestly I feel bad for doing that. So, today...I have decided to truly show off my real qabil.

Here's what I am.

Daarood-Harti-Majeerteen-Cumar Maxamuud-Isaaq Cumar-Abdille Isaaq

If you doubt this, than contact me further on (PM) to find out....otherwise shut the fuck up and recognize PUNTLAND. :up: :heart: :clap: :som:

For the reason I was fighting for DHULBAHANTE...I will only tell it to certain individuals....check your PM's. :up:

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: *Is A bit Too Late, BUT....HELLO*

Postby AbduQadir » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 pm

i bet you even lied about your Isaaq mother :arrow:

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Postby The Magnificent » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:47 pm

That one is real...that's why I corrected another user that thought my mother was Dhulbahante. :lol:

I am probably the only Majeerteen with Habar Yoonis mother on the entire net...plus...my mother's mother is Dhulbahante...so HOLLA !!! :clap:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

That one is real...that's why I corrected another user that thought my mother was Dhulbahante. :lol:

I am probably the only Majeerteen with Habar Yoonis mother on the entire net...plus...my mother's mother is Dhulbahante...so HOLLA !!! :clap:

i got first cousins who are Mj - Cusman Maxamud - with a HY mother -

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The Magnificent » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 pm

But, do they use Somalinet?

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:52 pm

But, do they use Somalinet?

no they dont which makes you the only 1 :lol:

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Is this a surprise?

Everyone knew you weren't Dulbahante. Everyone knew you were Cumar Maxamud since day one, f-king weirdo. :|

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Why must you be a frikkin' Macherten? I liked you better when you were my ultimate d-block shegato!! :cry:

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The Magnificent » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Why must you be a frikkin' Macherten? I liked you better when you were my ultimate d-block shegato!! :cry:

Funny you said that. I think I was more Dhulbahante-loving user on Somalinet, then you would ever was or be. :lol: How's Laascaanood coming..iyo waliba Saaxdheer..I heard your Garaad Jamaac Garaad Ali ain't coming back.. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.