Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland Leader Farole Meets Puntland Community UK. Pictures

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Puntland Leader Farole Meets Puntland Community UK. Pictures

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:48 am

Singing Puntland New State Anthem(From What I Read)

Sharmarke Mohamed
London, UK

Madaxweynaha Puntland Mudane Dr.Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Maxamuud Faroole oo booqasho ku maraayey todobaadyadii la soo dhaafey wadaanka Maraykanka ayaa habeenkii xalay soo gaarey dalka Ingriiska Caasimadiisa London. Safarka Madaxweynaha waxaa ku weheliyey qaar ka mid ah Golaha Wasiirada sida Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha iyo Dawladaha Hoose Gen.Cabdullaahi Axmed Jamac (Ilkojiir), Wasiiru dawlaha Dimoqraadiyeynta iyo Arimaha Federaalka, Dr.Cabdi Xassan Jimcaale, waxaa sidoo kale wefdiga ka soo horeeyay Wasiirka Qorsheynta iyo iskaashiga Caalamiga ah Farax Dhalac.

Jaaliyadda Puntland oo isku duuban ayaa madaxweynaha ku soo dhaweeyay Garoonka Diyaaradaha, kadib waxaa wefdigiisi loo galbiyey halkii ay ka degi lahaayeen Magaalada London.

Waxaa caawa xaflad si heer sare ah loo soo agaasimey loogu qabtey Madaxweynaha iyo wefdigiisa Magaalada London, waxaa ka soo qaybgalay dad aad u badan kuwaas oo isugu jira dhamaan qaybaha bulshada Soomaaliyeed.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa halkaas ka jeediyey khudbad aad u dheer taas oo Radio Horseed Media si toos ah uga tabinaayey goobta xafladda, Madaxweynaha ayaa ka warbixiyey xaaladda Soomaaliya ay soo martey iyo sida ay maanta tahay iyo sababihii lagu asaasey Puntland.

Madaxweynaha Puntland Dr.Faroole ayaa ka hadley safarkiisi Maraykanka waxa uu sheegay in uu guul ugu soo dhamaadey waxbadana ay la qabanayaan dawladda Maraykanku shacabka iyo dawladda Puntland.

Madaxweynaha ayaa sidoo kale sheegay in uu dalka Biritan joogi doono muddo gaaban halkaasna uu kulamo kula qaadan doono madax sar sare oo ka tirsan Xukuumadda Biritan.

Mar uu ka hadlaayey Madaxweynuhu Mustaqbalka siyaasadeed ee Puntland ayuu sheegay in uu donaayo hirgelinta nidaamka Xisbiyada badan taas oo dastuurka cusub ee sugaaya afdida dadweynaha uu qabo.

Madaxweynaha ayaa sheegay in ay xiriir wanaagsan leeyihiin dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ee uu raysalwasaaraha ka yahay Cumar Cabdirashiid Sharmarke, waxaase jira ayuu yiri kuwo badan oo ka mid ah xukuumadda Federaalka kuwaas oo aan dooneyn nidaamka Federaalka ah.

Ugu danbeyntii waxaa xafladda lagu soo bandhigay bandhig faneed, waxaana goobta laga qaadey hees loogu magacdaray Puntland ku dayo, taas oo aad loola dhacay.

Xafladda oo jawi wanaagsan ku soo dhamaatey ayaa waxaa soo gunaanadey Gudoomiyaha qabanqaabada Maxamed Faarax Shiike, waxaana uu u mahad celiyey kasoo qaybgalayaashii xafladda.
Source:http://horseedmedia.net/portal/somali/25484/
Source:h[url]ttp://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Wa ... eyey.shtml[/url]

Puntland The Future Of Somali Dreams. Just recieved US as an Ally...The E.U...And Now we are going to get the u.k parliament to say "we support puntland" :mrgreen:

The only hope i have for any somali place is the north-east corner of somalia. Nowhere else has anything i want or need. Bury me next to my grandfather in garowe... :up:
Last edited by Osman-NZ on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Puntland Leader Farole Meets Puntland Community UK. Pictures

Postby Keyse_0208 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:54 am

Great reception and turn out guys... Well done :clap:

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:56 am

Obviously u can't tell that was the end ceremony, when everything was finishing up.

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 am

Keyse there wasn't even places left to sit. Don't worry us about us bro, we are not like your people who hold ur leaders in a f-king church hall in the hood with second hand tv hanging off the wall..

Church cross on the wall

Second hand tv hanging off the wall and notice the ground it hard cement no f-king tiles or carpet on that at all. Just a church hall in ottawa ghetto, Exactly where ur idor leaders belong.

U can see more disgraceful images of how ur ottawa community welcomed their sland delegation. Aqaas fakhri ku diil poor niggaz. U hold ur leaders in a church hall in the ghetto. For more pics u can go here
http://www.hadhwanaagnews.com/?linkid=21

MALMAHA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MALMAHA » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:22 am

some of these pictures i think i have seen them before.

anyway cant find this link, are laying again ozman, cause that's your best ammunition laying through your ass. :twisted:
http://www.hadhwanaagnews.com/?linkid=21

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:34 am

Malmaha...its on hadhwanag website..but when i click on the link it takes me to the front page...but on the front page u will see the section that says "most popular" it is on the top right hand side of the front page on that site...and in that section u will see the heading..."Daawo:-Xafladii soo dhoweynta wasiirka qoyska iyo arrimaha bulshada Somaliland ee ka dhacday Ottawa "

Click on that and u will see all the pictures there. Unfortunately when i copy the link on that article from the article story, it takes me to the front page. Idor administration f-king backwards bey wada yihin, the guy who owns the website should code the article link address to the article not the front page.. 8-)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.